The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How do i get a refund for morrowind?

ScooberSteve
ScooberSteve
✭✭✭✭
?
Edited by ScooberSteve on April 21, 2017 3:12AM
  • JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    Your probably screwed guy I can't be sure but you know they know its a complete pile of crap that they are selling so they def won't be handing out refunds some of the top streamers are leaving the game over this garbage sad day for this game.
    Edited by JDC1985 on April 21, 2017 3:16AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ?

Better question ... why would you preorder a game 2 months in advance in 2017?

Best question ... why are you canceling your preorder based on version 1 of patch notes?
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    You already paid for it?

That's a pre-purchase, I only pre-ordered from a local retailer, so I can get the physical collector's edition.

I'd suggest contacting support, or in worst case scenario you can open up a dispute via PayPal if you used that, or try a charge-back through your bank. Though often in such cases your account may become locked until you pay back what you "owe" the company for digital purchases.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?

Best question ... why are you canceling your preorder based on version 1 of patch notes?

Yup he is a Templar main who doesn't want to compete against non-Templar healers.

Why are people so afraid of competition, I don't get it xD
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you bought it would depend on how you get your refund. I purchased through Amazon and can cancel any time between now and release date. Once I download it I own it though.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahahaha!

I can't even cant.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ?

Yup he is a Templar main who doesn't want to compete against non-Templar healers.

I'm a Templar main and I have no issue with the changes. If you're even the slightest bit creative you'll think of something else.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A fool and their money are soon parted ;)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?

First time for you? ZoS "first" patch notes basically means final patch notes. Might be some minor change here and there but mainly its just free bugtesting they are after.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ?

I'm a Templar main and I have no issue with the changes. If you're even the slightest bit creative you'll think of something else.

Like trolling other Templars with repent. Im trademarking trollpent and having t-shirts Made.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    ?

First time for you? ZoS "first" patch notes basically means final patch notes. Might be some minor change here and there but mainly its just free bugtesting they are after.

QFT, ZoS will push through most of the bugs and big generally unwanted changes to live, regardless of how much people complain, just like they do with nigh on every PTS update since game launch on PC, hell, even some bugs from the closed betas from 2013 are still there.

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Amayna
    Amayna
    ✭✭✭
    I learned from from Rift, WoW and GW2 years and years ago, never pre-order ****! I was close to pre-ordering Morrowind, but then patch notes!

I would contact customer service and go from there
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you asking us instead of asking the Support Department?
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL I noticed ZOS admin moved your thread, but never answered your question.
    Way to try to bury the question!!
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CarbonX wrote: »
    Why are you asking us instead of asking the Support Department?

He wanted attention obviously.
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys want to play all the best to you. Ive played since beta and im done. I want my money back. I ordered 2 months in advance because i misplaced my trust in ZOS.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?

He just wants a competitive templar class. Not necessarily just a healer. The templar class is the most nerfed class since launch. It's not even close.

Every time I read another one of your posts, you sound more and more like a sorc main. I guess being the best dps class and second best tank class wasn't good enough.
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on April 21, 2017 4:28AM
  • K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    ?

Better question ... why would you preorder a game 2 months in advance in 2017?

agreed
    nerf mdk
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game hasnt been fun for a while and its even less fun with next expansion. A game shouldnt be a chore
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is your fault for doing something as useless as a preorder of something you have no idea what it's about, when you could literally wait for day one for the same result. There is a market for making money off of people just like you. You earned this one.
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    This is your fault for doing something as useless as a preorder of something you have no idea what it's about, when you could literally wait for day one for the same result. There is a market for making money off of people just like you. You earned this one.

Most players have pre ordered already what you been smoking?
  • JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    ?

How much is zos paying you?
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    ?

QFT, ZoS will push through most of the bugs and big generally unwanted changes to live, regardless of how much people complain, just like they do with nigh on every PTS update since game launch on PC, hell, even some bugs from the closed betas from 2013 are still there.

Yup... apparently, ZoS follows the United Airlines customer service manual.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh grow up for god sake!
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    ?

Yup... apparently, ZoS follows the United Airlines customer service manual.

:D:D:D:D
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the threads with the partial NDA listed, and you'll see half the panic and scare mongering is unfounded. As we all knew it would be.

If your question is serious have you logged a case with support? And also via your platform? And also your credit card company? All the above will help more than the forum if you are serious rather than making a point
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you can`t
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Most players have pre ordered already what you been smoking?

Exactly. And you're all *** if you think you deserve a refund. What point did you make exactly to counter mine? None. Next time, wait until the actual release date to buy your content. Don't make silly impatient mistakes.
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Call to support.
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Read the threads with the partial NDA listed, and you'll see half the panic and scare mongering is unfounded. As we all knew it would be.

If your question is serious have you logged a case with support? And also via your platform? And also your credit card company? All the above will help more than the forum if you are serious rather than making a point

I have seriously emailed them twice now and no reply.