Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Shields should have a cost increase like Streak

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People in trials don't slot 3 shields. If they are spamming shields all the time then they aren't doing any DPS.
    Shields in trials are rarely slotted and if they are it is just one for emergencies
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    How bout u lose shuffle after one dodge instead of dodging 20 straight times then reapplying. My javelins haven't landed on a stam class since 1.5
    Options
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spamming heals in heavy armor is as powerful as spamming shields.

Agree shields are very strong against most of the builds but if someone comes at you with raw damage build (non crit based) the shields are gone in 2 shots. Also there is a tactical counter to shields too - catch the sorcerer shield-less - stun him and burst him down.
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I figure both Mag and Stam Sorc will get a hefty nerf in the next PTS patch cycle.

There is some Mag Sorc set ups that are ridiculously OP....Pirate Skeleton/Amberplasm Faso and Malcom sets up, Imperial Physique Pet sets up like Dracane uses on EU is very OP in 1v1, and 58k Max Magicka dual wield stacking set ups like QAM, All the folks mentioned are great players.

However, All of these types of set ups are overperforming and are also perfect examples why a soft cap diminishing return system needs to be implemented in ESO in the worst way.
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on April 19, 2017 12:16PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -They should have an increase cost over time
    -They should be crittable
    -They should not stack with Harness and Harness should give way less magika back
    -Bastion should be removed from the game

That's just a start
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Single shields are not too strong, they are where they should be in my opinion.
    But shieldstacking needs to go already and along with it, Shieldbreaker.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • xarguideb17_ESO
    xarguideb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just nerf bastion and problem solved.
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    removing healing from PvP problem solved :)
    Options