The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Do you use poisons?

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't use poisons in pvp
    danno8 wrote: »
    On my Magplar, not really. The only way for them to go off on that character is on light and heavy attacks, and that has only a 20% chance of going off. I have sat there and light attacked someone 10 times just to try to get the damn thing to proc.

If I was playing a stamina build, I would use them all the time, no question (or a mag build that also uses many weapon based skills). They are particularly OP for stamina builds to use.

That's a really good point, even now I sometimes feel like I slot a d staff ability just for the passive
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sensei_Brew
    Sensei_Brew
    ✭✭
    Ned Stark said that poisons are a woman's weapon
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ned Stark said that poisons are a woman's weapon

*cough cough*
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not using poisons now but i need to. can ya'll link some useful ones for Stam DK, please?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I use poisons in pvp
    I use them on my stamDK dueling build as it's focused on dots. I use the double dot one on my defending vMA axe backbar, it works really great in conjunction with stamDK imo. I use resource poisons when I use the master's staff build on my magblade (which is pretty much always nowadays) in open world, otherwise it's the enchantment. Imo on anything that's not vMA or master's the weapon dmg enchantment is better. Otherwise why not use poisons? They will be used against you.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't because I'm not a hack

Hahaha!
  • Sensei_Brew
    Sensei_Brew
    ✭✭
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah, I waited for em
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    Next patch wouldn't be surprised everyone uses them with the sustain issues well see
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're reverting poisons back to the orginal PTS 30%
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jynxe
    Jynxe
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Not all builds, not all the time, but in some specific situations poisons are just too good to pass up.

Against mDK, for example, resource poisons are extremely effective given their already high ability costs and the lack of any form of purge.

this is how you take care of talon block whip spamming mdks <3
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    I don't equip poisons, but use Poison Injection from my bow all the time.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>