The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which elder scrolls race are you most like?

• Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    I live in DC. I work for the federal government. I'm a bit of an internationalist/globalist. So Imperial I guess.

I too "work" for the federal gov't (for the time being). I don't really see myself as an Imperial tho.

seeing how I am a mixed race, I guess breton (and I'm sure I have some magick in my blood somewhere... According to my mom, my family name on her side was "dragonslayer" so....)

I love the woods so... wood elf?

I also like how Dunmer have that higher stamina and magicka abilities....

I'm all over the map.....
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial because they're human, like me :)
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer and imperial.
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the time drunk, so I must be Nord ;)
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pjwb16_ESO wrote: »
    Altmer.

Definetely I have many of the characteristics of Altmer. I'm also tall, but I'm intelligent and stuff like that.

And you are totalitarian

They're more authoritarian than totalitarian. But that's semantics.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    My fav is Imperial and Nord but not sure which I am more like. It would be heart breaking to discover I'm more like an elf....
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all the races, the Nord ( moreso in Skyrim era than ESO ) speak to me most directly.

I will live by my own code, my own morality, worship as I see fit, and you do the same. The only problem comes when YOU try to tell ME what to do. And trust me, brother, it will be a HUGE problem for you.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess Khajiit.......I just can't stay away from the 'bubbler'. :dizzy:
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite are the Argonians, but I can't say I have a lot in common with them. That's part of what draws me to them I suppose.

I think I'm mostly like a Khajiit. A little sketchy, questionable hobbies, usually would rather crack a joke at something apocalyptic happening rather than do anything about it. Very tired and cannot be convinced to give my sparse allotment of *** to whatever you are yelling at me. I'm going to go eat some sweets and take a nap instead.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Argonians but I'll admit I am way more like a Nord.
    Love the cold, like typical outdoorsman activities, have a bond with dogs, family is important, as is honor and integrity.
  • SkyIsTheLimit1206
    SkyIsTheLimit1206
    ✭✭✭
    Akaviri

The unknowns from a distant world
    With strength and intelligence comes hard work.

Which is why not a lot of people are strong nor intelligent.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    in terms of STEREOTYPES I don't really know. Probably bosmer because I guess I follow a kind of "inverted" Green Pact
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • The_Conjurer
    The_Conjurer
    ✭✭✭
    Dwemer or Ayleid
    "Jyggalag's forces are gathering in the Fringe...And I HATE IT when people gather forces in my Fringes!" - Sheogorath
  • chikaij
    chikaij
    High elf?!
    Blackhand since 1882
  • jokeaccount
    jokeaccount
    ✭✭✭
    Dwemer or Ayleid

you're dead?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:49AM
  • thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Breton maybe.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Human
    Edited by huschdeguddzje on February 4, 2018 1:35PM
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Mason_King
    Mason_King
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in between Breton and Red Guard.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit. I just want to be free to wander.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every elder scrolls game, I've built a Breton - for two reasons...

1 - bonus to speechcraft - I always like having more options for conversation - for me, a larger range of conversation options and successes always equates to better RP opportunities, and nobody does that better than Bretons...

2 - DRAGONSKIN - I...HATE...MAGES. I generally hate anyone that fights with ranged, weapons, I ESPECIALLY hate enemies that fight with ranged magic - this is kooky, because generally, Bretons get an array of magicka buff enhancements...but their primary racial skill since morrowind has essentially been a magica absorbing ANTI-MAGIC SHIELD...

which is FING PERFECT for really slapping mages in the face. For any hardcore mage, I turn on my dragonskin, close distance while they hurl their fing cowardly fireballs and lightning streams at me, and then I get in their cowardly little faces and jab them full of daggers and swords and shieldbash interrupts

hate those mothers...

sadly, racial skills aren't quite as...impressive...in ESO, so while my stamblade was INITIALLY built as a breton - damn racial skills were so TOTALLY CONTRARY to his actual gameplay style (the inherent spell resist wasn't nearly as impressive as actual dragonskin) that I eventually turned him into an Imperial (although I still claim some breton bloodline)

but yah - based on SP elder scrolls mechanics - I'll always identify with bretons FIRST - Argonians 2nd, and everyone else 3rd and beyond.
    Edited by phermitgb on March 6, 2018 10:15AM
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • SujammaAndFlin
    Probably a dunmer. I hold great reverence for my ancestors, I'm kind of grouchy. Part of my head is always shaved. My eyes are bloodshot often. I like booze but I don't do drugs. I'm very sex-oriented. I'm definitely anti-globalist. Burning stuff is fun. My spirituality is extremely unconventional. I don't really see the sun that often. My nationality is Hungarian and Mongolian on my mother's side, and if you know the countries, like Hungary the dunmer seem to be ill-fated more often than not, and I've noticed a lot of similarities between Mongolian traditional furnishings and costume and that of dunmer.
    Keep your CHIM up!
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer and imperial.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is Khajiit through and through. Khajiit has large fluffy mane (hair), strong legs, and sharp claws. Though Khajiit's wit is much sharper.

Khajiit sheds her budis and dances long with the moons.
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me, realistically I would say I am more close to a Breton. Mainly because of heritage. I am mostly German but I do have Celtic ancestry. However, I do also share certain values as the Bretons in TES such as the desire for further knowledge, bargaining, and performing noble acts.

I do like Nords as well. They seem to be very honorable people. I also like the Dwemer a lot. Their ingenuity and lack of faith in the Daedra are qualities I agree with.
  • Ansuzgardaraivo
    Nords are the only Tamriel race I could possibly identify with.

I love winter, woods, mountains, weapons, alcohol, meat and so forth. I am also not a fan of people, on the whole. I love my family, I've got couple of friends I even get along with without any alcohol but aside from that, I love to spend time alone. How one could be bored is beyond my understanding.

I played Dunmer once, back in Morrowind, but wasn't really feeling it. Which is a shame as I'd love to play other races as well but I can never immerse myself this much when I try. So I always find myself going back to my safe space of sort and I create another beer-drinking, axe-swinging lumberjack. And only then I feel free.

Thank you ESO.
    Khaos Keraunos Kybernetos
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer. Wise and naughty at same time
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've played all Races but prefer Imperial since it was introduced.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs