The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Which elder scrolls race are you most like?

• Dustfinger81
    Dustfinger81
    ✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    but in eso orc are not the same any rage or berserk nothing :(

Still very much warrior though :)
    and "To go anywhere near an Orc berserkers who have gone into a rage is suicide"
    Edited by Dustfinger81 on May 4, 2017 7:06PM
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cross between Imperial and Nord, which many Imperials come from Nord stock.

Nord
    -I believe what I believe, when it has been tried and true for a long time. I am not against new ideas, but don't suddenly tell me tomato is a fruit so I have to act as if it is an orange (yes I know, and that is my point). We can sit and argue over why it is cold until we all freeze to death, but instead I will go build a fire, then we can sit and discuss it. I dont need a guide, I grew up deep in the country on the edge of the "big woods", hunting, fishing, milking cows, growing gardens and other farm stuff. Due to my size and willingness/knowledge of how to defend myself, people usually leave me alone. I have been told by different people that I am very intimidating, but it is not really something I want to be. (I am quite friendly actually, and my love is family and writing..lol.) I am devoted to my God.

Imperial
    -I also worked in law enforcement for 2 decades. I know the state and local laws backwards and forward, and most of the criminal statute numbers off the top of my head (though it changes). I have been asked...by many....to run for chief of police, though that is not something I want....assistant chief may still be in my future. I know senators, District Attorneys, mayors and council members who know me by name and I have their direct cell numbers. They call me more than I call them. I am currently, loosely, working with someone that was involved in last years presidential election. He calls me for things, and asks me to attend functions and introduce people, though this is on a local level, not national. I am very pro-military (2 sons serving). I believe in fairness to all, but order in all things.

SOOOOO....I am a Nord Imperial hybrid, ready once again for the simple life of a Nord. :)
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Angkhar
    Angkhar
    i love sword singers (Ra gada) more than anything in Tes lore, but if i had to choose a side, its probabbly would be an Orc or Redguard.
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Well altmer of course, it's the cheek bones, charm, wisdom and general all round awesomeness. So I've been told :-)
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • MagnusBlackmane
    MagnusBlackmane
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit of course, they just have that "something". I can't be bothered with a lot of things and as someone said:

Khajiit, because you can justify pretty much everything you do..... cats you know >:)

"You're trying too hard... do it at 80%, never 100%. Relax." - My sensei.
    --==--==--==--
    Server: EU PC
    Dracart - AD Khajiit, Currently Stamina Nightblade
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess i would be a Nord, as i can resist cold and i like to drink mead. And i'm Finnish.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't know. I would guess if you love to drink and are extremely racist, you're a Nord. If you think slavery is okay and you look at yourself like your race is the best, while in truth you, as a person, are a real piece of ........, you're probably a dunmer.
    Edited by Dracindo on May 11, 2017 12:21PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm probably most like a Redguard irl but I strive to be more Bosmer like. (As in have a peaceful commune with nature and eat my enemies).
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where´s the poll????? :disappointed:

Breton for sure
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer masterrace. Always played them in every TES game.
    As my esteemed fellow said up there, indeed. Dunmer masterrace.
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Wouldn't know. I would guess if you love to drink and are extremely racist, you're a Nord. If you think slavery is okay and you look at yourself like your race is the best, while in truth you, as a person, are a real piece of ........, you're probably a dunmer.
    This too.

To be fair I like the Altmer as well, their culture and fashion and architecture (and I might have a fetish for tall blonds but don't we all). I look the opposite of an Altmer though, so it's pretty clear where I'd fit.

Really I am grumpy and isolationist enough to be a Dunmer and a half. I have the starter pack already: the dark hair, gaunt look, the dubious complexion, the resting bitchface. I just don't have deep red eyes, but I'm sure I'd rock them if I did (it's my favourite feature of theirs, I love the colour red so it was love at first sight for me).

Their culture isn't half bad either. It is so rigid and uncompromising and unabashedly exclusive, I'd feel right at home.

tl;dr I just love the Dunmer, man.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Bosmer except for the cannibalism thing. Second...Altmer.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit. Because impulsive, random, this then that. I'm also quite nimble and agile IRL, too.
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    Nord, due to my heritage, and physical appearance
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nords or Argonians
  • Dustfinger81
    Dustfinger81
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian, due to my heritage, and physical appearance :open_mouth:
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely khajiit :)

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton, easiest the best looking race :D
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonions! I love them most since I heard about them for the first time many years ago! I love their history, culture, land and look.
    PC/EU
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had a cooler answer, but being honest, I think I'm most like the Imperials irl. Sort of stuffy and middle-of-the-road.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Bosmer except for the cannibalism thing.
    Agreed!

I love the woods, can fire a bow, and can tell a bawdy joke.
    & I love a nice grilled steak... but since I also love a salad... and pie...

A Bosmer Pervert who happily breaks the Green Pact when no one is looking, that's Me!
    B)
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmm. Good question. I'm going to say Breton. 1) I'm British, I feel like Bretons represent us (for some reason). 2) I feel like the Breton homeland is similar to the UK in some ways.
    Personality wise? I'm well, quite boring, sooo, I'm a Breton through and through ;).
    Edited by Neyane on July 7, 2017 3:13PM
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually all of them, but based on the number of chars more like Dunmer, Altmer, Breton and Redguard :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer forever
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    100% NORD, my personality is most like them, and my Norwegian heritage puts me right with them B)
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    I am not quite sure TBH. Whichever are the most liberal and relaxed? Maybe Imperials?

so you picked the citizens of an totalitarian EMPIRE as the "liberal and relaxed"????

come on man. liberal and relaxed is Bosmer. Khajiit. Nord even. wild and free.

As to OP - I am Imperial. have played one in all TES games. was really worried when imperial wasnt announced before launch. was relieved when they revealed it was behind the pay gate. and i paid. traded in my xbox 360 for imperial edition pc.

@Rickter it could be argued that in ESO Imperials are the most free of all races. The IC is under the thumb of Molag Bal and the empire barely holds. The three Cyro factions have way more power in ESO than the Empire.

I've always been an Imperial in TES games too and always as an outlaw and heretic, middle finger to the empire and organized religion but enjoying that Imperial privilege when convenient lol.
  • HeavyMetalAngel
    I'm a Nord. Noisy, brash, rarely sober, lack of tact, raucous, and I tend to act before I think. I like the cold. Definitely a Nord.
    The hand prints are bloody because the puppy outran the bunny
  • Wanderer_Snorri
    Wanderer_Snorri
    Soul Shriven
    Nord.

I'm a Nordic fellow myself. I love music, honey mead, winter, and my Nordic brothers and sisters.

Nord.
    @Finnulfr - PC/EU

Snorri Sigurdsson - Nord Warrior - CL425+
  • Bosco916
    Bosco916
    ✭✭✭
    Maormer. The Sea Elves, for sure. I have always rooted for the underdog. Long live King Orgnum!
    "How DARE you betray me, Tharn!
    Your suffering shall be LEGENDRY!"
    --The King of Worms