The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dubious Camoran Throne

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My only concern is the 7k free stam & 600 free recovery Stamina-players on Azura will get. Sadly magicka classes, e.g. a magika nightblade, magtemplar or magdk won't be close to that.
    I want a Bone Pirate for Magicka, to use on my magtemp on Azura. Would be great. I would even go light armour, just for the sake of easy-peasy free stats.

Lich + BSW will give you more regen, and Damage than Bone Pirate + Hulking.
    Options
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only concern is the 7k free stam & 600 free recovery Stamina-players on Azura will get. Sadly magicka classes, e.g. a magika nightblade, magtemplar or magdk won't be close to that.
    I want a Bone Pirate for Magicka, to use on my magtemp on Azura. Would be great. I would even go light armour, just for the sake of easy-peasy free stats.

Not at all. And Lich got a 20s uptime only anyway.

Edit: Also, it's not the damage / sustain that's giving Stamina an unfair advantage here. BSW / Lich won't do anything when it comes to cc-break / roll-dodge, however, 7k extra Stamina will do wonders for Stamina-classes' survivability.
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on March 24, 2017 2:53PM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
    Options
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Surak73 wrote: »
    No, it wouldn't, since Witchmother is not viable for magicka in pvp anyway, unless you want to enter in Cyrodiil with less than 10K stamina - which is a suicide...

Dark Deal helps with that a great deal. No pun intended.
    Options
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    What the! Don't get my favorite set nerfed. As soon as 1T launched I acquired this set and farmed for a long time to get perfect traits and I run the magicka and stamina recovery drink. Even with this new drink I'm still using my stamina and magicka recovery drink over it because I have 1400 magicka recovery with it so I can cloak like a mag blade. That would be pretty darn cute to log in one day on my favorite character with a cool build too see my stats lower. I'm an argonian Stam blade so I'm already nerfed. Nerf redguards and imperials with their big 10% stam max. Don't touch my set.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
    Options
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    I agree with the others, magicka has so much going for it right now; stamina needs this from a balance perspective in PvP. This still does nothing for stamina for PvE, but this will be a nice buff for stam as far as resource management goes. If you want more damage, Spriggans + Lava foot food still provides more damage while at the same time having adequate resource management. This recipe just offers a nice balance of Damage, and resource management.

Magicka already has a ton going for it when it comes to powerful sets (i.e. BSW, Rattlecage, Soulshine, Lich, Krag's, Warlock, etc.). How about letting stamina have one?

How in god's name do you think stamina needs more sustain and/or damage in PvP? Have you played the game in the last 6 months?
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As much as I hate to say it... I think its a bug. Unless you can drink white meat :open_mouth:

Witchmother's Potent Brew contains "Small game". If you can drink rabbit, you can drink pig lol

Didn't know that! So yeah, keep it a drink! OMG
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As much as I hate to say it... I think its a bug. Unless you can drink white meat :open_mouth:

Witchmother's Potent Brew contains "Small game". If you can drink rabbit, you can drink pig lol

I harvest my white meat from monkeys exclusively, tyvm.

And I can absolutely drink monkeys.

You killed me. Like murdered me. That was just hilarious :D
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • peak99
    peak99
    ✭✭✭

In a game that has such insanely powerful sets as Necropotence, and BSW; I think Bone Pirate is more than balanced with this recipe. If this gets nerfed, Necropotence and BSW need a good nerf in the process.

Sick of all the "oh but necro and BSW"

Puhhlease!
    1) BSW is not viable in a sorc in pvp neither do I think it's viable on really anything but a dk. Just not Enuff Fire dmg for uptime

2) necro is very situational

3) BP + DCT is not situational and crazy strong.

Should get nerfed, I'll be exploiting it on my Stam toons until then.
    Options
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it that ALL nerfing that takes place is due to a complaining PVP crowd?

You guys already have bullied Zenimax into changing the CP system so that those of us in end-game PVE have to find someway to resource manage (as if it isn't hard enough already when skills are being nerfed and costing us more).

I for one, have resource issues on anything OTHER than a redguard or breton. My high elf is semi-retired due to the extra cost of swallow soul and nerfing of elemental drain as a resource management tool. Now, I hear they are taking away the reduction of magicka/stamina cost in the CP tree. This is going to break the game for many of us intermediate players.

Just accept that this set and food/drink gives a buff... find a way to combat it and stop being lazy and asking for nerfs all the damned time.
    Options
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also thanks to whining PVPers that sets no longer crit - despite the fact you ALL where impen gear and crit doesn't even matter in PVP... so we in PVE are left with the hangover of a PVP audience that are crying each time they die.

I think its high time Zenimax started to differentiate PVP and PVE mechanics. Give us our crit back and remove crit/CP from PVP entirely. Everyone wins then. Stop punishing PVE for the sakes of a small portion of gankers/zergers.
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »
    I agree with the others, magicka has so much going for it right now; stamina needs this from a balance perspective in PvP. This still does nothing for stamina for PvE, but this will be a nice buff for stam as far as resource management goes. If you want more damage, Spriggans + Lava foot food still provides more damage while at the same time having adequate resource management. This recipe just offers a nice balance of Damage, and resource management.

Magicka already has a ton going for it when it comes to powerful sets (i.e. BSW, Rattlecage, Soulshine, Lich, Krag's, Warlock, etc.). How about letting stamina have one?

How in god's name do you think stamina needs more sustain and/or damage in PvP? Have you played the game in the last 6 months?

Magicka steal gives a free 800 magicka regen to every magicka player in the game, and if you want to go overkill wear Lich. Damage? Magicka currently has the highest single target, and AoE damage in the game. Yeah, stamina needs some love in both of those departments.
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    peak99 wrote: »

In a game that has such insanely powerful sets as Necropotence, and BSW; I think Bone Pirate is more than balanced with this recipe. If this gets nerfed, Necropotence and BSW need a good nerf in the process.

Puhhlease!
    1) BSW is not viable in a sorc in pvp neither do I think it's viable on really anything but a dk. Just not Enuff Fire dmg for uptime

Do you even play magsorc? Easiest class to use BSW on other then magDKs.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Puhhlease!

I'd say easier because range. All these theories coming up about how BSW doesn't have enough uptime on a sorc. Where do people get that? I mean I know that mine is up literally whenever I would want it to be up.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a "Keep Calm and Drink Monkeys" thing?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a "Keep Calm and Drink Monkeys" thing?

It should be lol
    Options
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    With all this talk about Dubious Camoran Throne, you all fail to realise that this "drink" is a royal toilet. Or to be precise, a potty.

dubious
    adjective
    morally suspect/untrustworthy/of questionable value.

Camoran
    A wood elf dynasty in Elder Scrolls

throne
    noun
    a ceremonial chair for a sovereign, bishop, or similar figure.

2. humorous
    a toilet.

So now, you all proud PvPers... do you really want to drink out of it? And even better... if it gets changed into a food, do you want to eat what's there?

ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
    Options
  • Baboonezz
    Baboonezz
    ✭✭
    Draqone wrote: »
    With all this talk about Dubious Camoran Throne, you all fail to realise that this "drink" is a royal toilet. Or to be precise, a potty.

dubious
    adjective

Camoran

throne
    noun

2. humorous
    a toilet.

So now, you all proud PvPers... do you really want to drink out of it? And even better... if it gets changed into a food, do you want to eat what's there?

When I can wear 5/2 with no CP into stam regen, with no racial stam regen passive, and have 1350 regen without slotting repetenance, you can add whatever animal *** matter into it, or whatever you want to add to that drink I will still continue to drink it.

Not at all. And Lich got a 20s uptime only anyway.

Edit: Also, it's not the damage / sustain that's giving Stamina an unfair advantage here. BSW / Lich won't do anything when it comes to cc-break / roll-dodge, however, 7k extra Stamina will do wonders for Stamina-classes' survivability.

amberplasm gives enough regen to allow enough break frees every 4 seconds
    Edited by Baboonezz on March 28, 2017 1:14AM
    Are jokes about poop anti-septic?
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

dubious
    adjective

Camoran

throne
    noun

2. humorous
    a toilet.

It's a good source of probiotics :smile:
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baboonezz wrote: »

dubious
    adjective

Camoran

throne
    noun

2. humorous
    a toilet.

When I can wear 5/2 with no CP into stam regen, with no racial stam regen passive, and have 1350 regen without slotting repetenance, you can add whatever animal *** matter into it, or whatever you want to add to that drink I will still continue to drink it.

If you think that's good, you should check out the Lich set :smile:
    Options
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Also lich let's you have 2 5 sets and monster set with staffs. Bone pirate you can't.
    Options
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Also lich let's you have 2 5 sets and monster set with staffs. Bone pirate you can't.
    Options
  • Baboonezz
    Baboonezz
    ✭✭
    Baboonezz wrote: »

dubious
    adjective

Camoran

throne
    noun

2. humorous
    a toilet.

If you think that's good, you should check out the Lich set :smile:

If I played mag I would certainly just go Lich + BSW with tri stat food and call it a day, been playing stamplar since day dot though and won't ever change no matter its ups or downs. I'm just glad stam users have something similar but with its own stam style flavor! :smile:

EDIT: if I played a mag sorc however, I wouldn't use Lich or BSW. I'd use amberplasm + pirate skeleton + damage, infact I'd probably only use BSW + lich on a magDK, but i'm a scrub stam user, so my opinions mean nothing really
    Edited by Baboonezz on March 27, 2017 7:02AM
    Options
  • peak99
    peak99
    ✭✭✭

Puhhlease!

I do. And I still say it's terrible for pvp. Do u even magsorc? Lol. Admittedly it's more viable on a sorc than a magplar or magblade...but what...ur inferno staff weave and crushing shock are gonna proc for u? That is terrible uptime on sorc in pvp; so many better sets for spell damage and max mag for a sorc in pvp.

Ps occurred to me maybe you are thinking pve.
    Edited by peak99 on March 27, 2017 4:30AM
    Options
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really want to run this set but too afraid it'll be nerfed. But you don't see any stam users crying about Lich (free regen) BSW (highest damage value set) or necro (arguably MUCH stronger than the stamina equivalent, considering the utility gained from the extra magicka where as for stamina users its more just damage than anything).

It's a shame that stamina has been in the dirt for so long :( and because of posts like this, it'll remain there.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it is supposed to be a food, not a drink, and the description is very very bugged considering it has the wrong description for the consumable not matching the recipe description.
    It gives 2 max stat buffs and one recovery buff, so it should be a food. It could be that the recovery buff being listed first classified it as a drink when it shouldn't be or completely stolen info from another consumable is showing instead(likely considering it says it is a rotmeth drink).
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inpires me to make a stamina character.
    Options
  • Baboonezz
    Baboonezz
    ✭✭
    I'm sure it is supposed to be a food, not a drink, and the description is very very bugged considering it has the wrong description for the consumable not matching the recipe description.
    It gives 2 max stat buffs and one recovery buff, so it should be a food. It could be that the recovery buff being listed first classified it as a drink when it shouldn't be or completely stolen info from another consumable is showing instead(likely considering it says it is a rotmeth drink).

the magicka counter part is drink, the icon is a jug and the description alludes to it being a drink. The recipe is wrong, not the item itself.
    Options
  • Baboonezz
    Baboonezz
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

If its just for this combo, don't bother. It's not going to make stamina users INSANE. After sinking a good 8 hours using bone tatters and dubious i'll go back to hulking. What does this combo do? It's a possible balance to the CP changes if they go live, but for now they just help stam NB live longer which is fine after they continually got *** on. It is not going to make stam god mode.
    Options
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why worry, blasted thing never drops anyway
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Go ahead lol. BP + DCT (in conjunction with Hulking) doesn't outdo BSW + Lich with max stat food. It does help bridge the gap though in PvP. Stam still needs some love in PvE though.
    Options