The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Continuous NERFS on Magplars, why always NERF the Magplars?

• LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    GawdSB wrote: »
    Lol, no you don't need roots and such. There are classes that don't have everything a Templar has, you don't need every little thing. The Jesus Beam nerf was the right move too. Templars are still very viable in PVE and PVP.

Every class has something special and unique, but It's not the case. All classes classes have roots except the templar. Its ígalité, we use AoE we need it
    Edited by LordSlif on March 21, 2017 12:32PM
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Stamblades need a crutch.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Yeah hah, first uselss skill that came to my mind would be eclipse...STILL...solar barrage would A1 if they gave it the same defile debuff as dark flare.

But to say that templar is useless solo because we dont have a good stun? Im sorry i have to call out on that, ive been using aurora jav for the past few weeks and have more success with that than toppling and blazing spear both slotted. And it only takes up one slot not two. Thing is when solo PvP, you dont NEED a charge, most magplars in 1vX are vamp and when 1vX your enemies are on you, cast vamps bane, jav and mist into them. Simple. We DO NEED CRESCENT BACK. I loved that skill and used it as my main ult for about two years. Wasnt that great with soulshine, but if they give us crescent back and buff LA offensively/ defensively (even if slightly) wed have more build options and be absolutely awesome. Just those two changes, let alone fixing our broken abilities.

And solar barrage deff is not terrible. In raid play with DPS toon that skill is STUPID strong. Just needs defile to be perfect. A snare at thebend of jabs for primary target would be better than the slow effect on it now.

Ive learned over the past couple of months that templar is accually in an awesome place right now. Were very competetive. Would be nice to be in LA again tho

The problem with aurora javelin compared to the stam morph is the stun is over by the time the target hits the ground. It just needs to be a little longer.

I have no idea how solar barrage can be good at all as is. Better off spending the CD on sweep since the empower does not work on the full sweep you might follow up with.

A slow on jabs is a snare. It's the same thing. What they need is the snare to be at the beginning of jabs. At least force someone to roll dodge rather than just walk out of it. Make the snare only 1.2 seconds so it's only during the attack but have it at the beginning

Other wise I do agree, Templar is in a decent spot. Just need to fix luminous to not break less than 2 seconds in and the usual useless abilities that need love like eclipse and the ones just mentioned
    Edited by technohic on March 21, 2017 1:14PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LordSlif wrote: »
    Crescent Sweep wasn't a nerf. It was actually a pretty awesome buff for Stamplar (aka the worst performing class in the game ATM along with nightblades).

Stamplar can use dawnbraker, magplar dont have nothing, crescent was a nerf now the magplars dont have a single burst ult with low cost

Of course you can use something that isn't in your class skill lines. Doesn't mean it was a nerf to magplar. Anyone can use Dawnbreaker. Magicka Sorcs use it too.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crescent Sweep wasn't a nerf. It was actually a pretty awesome buff for Stamplar (aka the worst performing class in the game ATM along with nightblades).

Stamplar can use dawnbraker, magplar dont have nothing, crescent was a nerf now the magplars dont have a single burst ult with low cost

Of course you can use something that isn't in your class skill lines. Doesn't mean it was a nerf to magplar. Anyone can use Dawnbreaker. Magicka Sorcs use it too.

I know i can use something that isnt in my class skill line, but the point is: crescent sweep deals more damage than DB, much more, so it was a nerf. DB is the best option for stamplar they dont need Crescent sweep, it was a Useless change
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=o7%2Ffje%2Fnh6%2Fj%2BnNEH3I7JFbNAHQeUkdJhvLDz6BJGOc%3D

Dont get me wrong, magplars are in a good place if built right. I just feel that magplar paladin builds are gonna be even more rare with the morrowind cp changes...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • d3nbark3r
    d3nbark3r
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but I literally just had to log in to reply to this post as haven't ever seen so much lunacy in my life.
    You have said multiple times "Mag templars need something special of their own" "They need a root, only class without one"......

There is absolutely nothing wrong with magic templar.... the class literally has a counter to virtually everything -.- most insane healing in game yet defensively in heavy armour very difficult to burst down, can purify roots, dots and even curses.... only class that can do this through class skills.

Insane resource management; what with radiant aura now giving magic steal as well as 10% recov across all resource pools, focus, and the fact that so many sets can be worked into any build, such as lich sword and board, you can literally just sit defensive, block casting abilities.... stam gets low from block dmg mitigation.... straight into mist form.... kite around object, cancel mistform with a bar swap, be back at nearly full stam and straight on the offensive, and moment magika gets a bit low.... not that it will having 3.2k regen... back to perma blocking, virtually trading stamina for magicka.... moment stamina is a bit low... what ya know... back in mistform.

And as regards to your supposed dps troubles.... well that is explained with two words..... PURIFYING LIGHT.

This ability is literally cancer right now, and a skilled player can use this to such effect you can literally kill someone instantly.

If you become aware to how much damage this ability can store before it procs, its literally a ticking time bomb waiting to 1 bomb someone. It is literally a case of the above resource management.... mist form...block.... mist form... block.... purifying light, puncturing sweep, puncturing sweep, ice comet, Aurora Javelin.... dead. And if they somehow survive.... which I highly doubt considering purifying light likely proced for 9k dmg as your met landed on their cced head, the supposed nerfed radiant you talk about insta nukes their remaining health as they are likely legitimately within actual execute range.

I've had my purifying light proc for 11k as a 14k comet landed on them after a 3k javelin.... thats 28k damage happening in an instant. Didnt even need a radiant. And even without ice comet its just a case of putting out a few more puncturing sweeps and then executing.

Honestly bro I dont mean to seem mean or spiteful when I say this... but if you are struggling on magic templar this patch its a learn to play issue.

Like people have mentioned above... right now the class is in such a good place, up with the best. Since the homestead update ive had a chance to play every class in various roles and right now the only underperforming class in my opinion for solo, small group or even zerging is probably magic nightblade. Maybe even stam nb. If you're not a magic bomb blade/ heavy attack build, you will be outperformed by the other classes that saw more favourable buffs. Other than that... every class is performing nicely in one way or another... and magic templar certainly is not under performing.

Edited by d3nbark3r on March 21, 2017 1:53PM
    If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=o7%2Ffje%2Fnh6%2Fj%2BnNEH3I7JFbNAHQeUkdJhvLDz6BJGOc%3D

Dont get me wrong, magplars are in a good place if built right. I just feel that magplar paladin builds are gonna be even more rare with the morrowind cp changes...

I hate this cast time 1.1, u can make a combo with this time. This skill is good for group cause it has major delfile, but for a solo battle this cast is the own death No good players die for this, i said good players real good players
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »

I hate this cast time 1.1, u can make a combo with this time. This skill is good for group cause it has major delfile, but for a solo battle this cast is the own death No good players die for this, i said good players real good players

Kill from stealth....
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted my magplar, they suck ***
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »
    Blazing shield needs to be useful for magplars again. Magplar DPS is lackluster compared to every other class, a decent sized Blazing Shield would fix that. Power of the Light needs to go btw, unblockable things are stupid.
    Magicka Nightblades say hello.

Also, some abilities need to be unblockable, as long as it's still possible to make builds that can block for eons while spamming heals.

Are you implying Magplars have better DPS than Magblade ? Looool sounds like someone who never really played either
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    I just dusted of My old magplar and with pol it feels stronger then ever. Blazing spear nerf sucked but in group play templars just got stronger.

Yeah in groups magplars are strongs, 95% are BoL bots and radiant spam and this is no good, think with what burst ult dps u have for a solo fight? destro ult 240 ult points meteor easy block... so? magplar is an excellent support

Try not to think of balance as, "What tools do I not have?" Balance refers to overall power level/usefulness between classes. Right now, mTemplar is near the top of the power spectrum for it's healing, ease-of-use, and utility.

For instance: NBs have good burst and are one of the best solo classes. Templars are not the best solo class. Put a mTemplar in a group, however, and it instantly becomes arguably the strongest class (note: I didn't say OP). Put a NB in that group, and it will struggle to even contribute as a class. (edit: what I mean by this is that a NB in group will certainly contribute, but not from their class toolkit. Your group contribution will come from weapon/guild/war abilites. When NBs realize this, many reroll another class that synergizes with group play better.)

Also: Saying "95% are BoL bots and Radiant spam" doesn't really mean anything. It's like saying, "Templars are strong when the use their strongest abilities." Well... yea. Seeing as how this game is built around group play now and even more in the future (battlegrounds), I predict that mTemplar will remain strong and even become stronger in the coming 4v4v4 battles.
    Edited by kadar on March 21, 2017 5:12PM
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magplars are good. Very forgiving. Good sustain. Good dps. Imho terribly boring to play with atm but whatever.

Best magplars I know are tanky as ***. Jump into enemy raids whilst healing, purging and doing dmg. Mdk with a magplar is OP as ***.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents for playing templar exclusively since beta.

Honestly magplar is in good spot in pvp. However it needs some quality of life changes.

1) Unable to attack when rooted. This is very annoying since jabs are cone aoe, meaning targeted by the direction of your character facing, not by mouse look. It should follow your crosshair during its full channel.
    Actually my deepest and unexpressed wish is to make it instant single hit skill like Flame Lash, but I guess it's just too much of a wet dream to be real..

2) Blazing Spears stun nerf was unnecessary. You did this because it has "too much additional effects(!)" for a stun. So do Mass Hysteria and Fossilize as well.
    And you said us to use Luminous Shards for stun. Let me tell you something, yes it's a disorient, yes ignores block, but it doesn't stun at all(instantly breaks) if you happen to have a dot placed on enemy or light attack by mistake AND it gives cc immunity automatically. It doesn't have after effect like Fossilise, so you just spend 2.5k magicka to give your enemy cc immunity gift. That's certainly great alternative for Blazing Spears! /sigh

3) No cheap dmg ulti left. Every single magplar i know use Dawnbreaker of Smiting, a physical dmg ulti. Why? It's cheap, it stuns, it damages, and it applies dot. It's a shame.

4) Useless skills like Solar Flare, Healing Ritual, Eclipse that no one ever spent skill points. Update them.

5) Gutted class shield. Blazing Shield specifically. Now this griefs me most. It was such a great skill before. Now it's totally useless for all builds except one, The Trollplar. It shouldn't be left alone for one single build. I'm not sure how to fix this issue but with all my honesty i want this skill back in my both bars like before.
    I have a couple idea for a possible workaround for Blazing Shield :
    - Exclude it in battle spirit shield debuff and put a maximum health limit (lets say 40k) or add a softcap for health stat.
    - Keep battle spirit debuff but copy Blazing Shield to the other morph and make it scale with magicka. (so at the end, same skill same effect, but one scales with magicka and the other from health)

6) A way to restore some stamina other than Repentance. Looking at you "being able to take your own spears from ground"
    Edited by Soris on March 21, 2017 7:25PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, no you don't need roots and such. There are classes that don't have everything a Templar has, you don't need every little thing. The Jesus Beam nerf was the right move too. Templars are still very viable in PVE and PVP.

Every class has something special and unique, but It's not the case. All classes classes have roots except the templar. Its ígalité, we use AoE we need it

And all classes have an execute except DK. What's your point?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d3nbark3r wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I literally just had to log in to reply to this post as haven't ever seen so much lunacy in my life.
    You have said multiple times "Mag templars need something special of their own" "They need a root, only class without one"......

There is absolutely nothing wrong with magic templar.... the class literally has a counter to virtually everything -.- most insane healing in game yet defensively in heavy armour very difficult to burst down, can purify roots, dots and even curses.... only class that can do this through class skills.

Insane resource management; what with radiant aura now giving magic steal as well as 10% recov across all resource pools, focus, and the fact that so many sets can be worked into any build, such as lich sword and board, you can literally just sit defensive, block casting abilities.... stam gets low from block dmg mitigation.... straight into mist form.... kite around object, cancel mistform with a bar swap, be back at nearly full stam and straight on the offensive, and moment magika gets a bit low.... not that it will having 3.2k regen... back to perma blocking, virtually trading stamina for magicka.... moment stamina is a bit low... what ya know... back in mistform.

And as regards to your supposed dps troubles.... well that is explained with two words..... PURIFYING LIGHT.

This ability is literally cancer right now, and a skilled player can use this to such effect you can literally kill someone instantly.

If you become aware to how much damage this ability can store before it procs, its literally a ticking time bomb waiting to 1 bomb someone. It is literally a case of the above resource management.... mist form...block.... mist form... block.... purifying light, puncturing sweep, puncturing sweep, ice comet, Aurora Javelin.... dead. And if they somehow survive.... which I highly doubt considering purifying light likely proced for 9k dmg as your met landed on their cced head, the supposed nerfed radiant you talk about insta nukes their remaining health as they are likely legitimately within actual execute range.

I've had my purifying light proc for 11k as a 14k comet landed on them after a 3k javelin.... thats 28k damage happening in an instant. Didnt even need a radiant. And even without ice comet its just a case of putting out a few more puncturing sweeps and then executing.

Honestly bro I dont mean to seem mean or spiteful when I say this... but if you are struggling on magic templar this patch its a learn to play issue.

Like people have mentioned above... right now the class is in such a good place, up with the best. Since the homestead update ive had a chance to play every class in various roles and right now the only underperforming class in my opinion for solo, small group or even zerging is probably magic nightblade. Maybe even stam nb. If you're not a magic bomb blade/ heavy attack build, you will be outperformed by the other classes that saw more favourable buffs. Other than that... every class is performing nicely in one way or another... and magic templar certainly is not under performing.

Fight hyperbole with hyperbole, lovely.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with magic templar.

Oh really? Busting out the bold huh? Take a look the at the Eclipse skill. Yeah, that inefficient and ineffective crapola skill. I'd have to say that is wrong. So much for nothing. Or shall I point you to the whole concept of an interruptible heal that has a cast time in game all about burst and one-shots?

Counter to virtually everything? Really, how do I move away from that zerg in Cyrodiil without being an undead abomination? Oh that's right I don't. Don't worry other small scale group mates, I'll be the sacrifice and die gloriously while you use you in-class mobility skills to get away.

Insane resource management? Are you sure you don't have us confused with Nightblades? Or sorcerers? We are good at managing other peoples resources. Our own, not so much. Average at best - and that costs ability slots to attain.

Mist form, bah, blah. Not a templar ability. Every other class in the game can use it the way templars do. I understand many people think it's a templar feature because ... we all take it since ehem we don;t have counters to everything ... but it is not something specific to templar not a templar advantage.

Purifying light is a cancer and haunting curse is not? Ahh, ok got it. At least with purifying light, we actually have to continue damaging the opponent whereas 3.5 seconds later the sorc gets all the bust no matter what (not even counting the additional explosion afterward). Purifying light is capped and can't crit. The highest it does assuming all best conditions is like 11Kish - that is on the glassiest of cannons - it's not "literally" killing someone instant. I get thousands more damage on my crystal frags that also stun.

I'm nor saying templars aren't good. They are. And they are one of the easier classes to play. But let's not go overboard, please. If you call out someone that needs to L2P a templar, with what you writing, the same could be said to you: L2P against a templar.

Edited by Joy_Division on March 21, 2017 7:59PM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gone a few months and templars get nerfed even further, nice! Crescent Sweep is now physical? Who's idea was that? RIP magicka templar ult burst I guess? Any other nerfs I wasn't aware of? Do I need to go back and read the last 3 months of patch notes? >_<
    Edited by Akinos on March 21, 2017 7:50PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very successful in PvP with dark flare into javalin combos.

Better yet, vamp bane and just javalin when close. Sweeps if they don't back off and heal. If flare and babe crit plus the initial for which ticks immediately all crit i can expect about 15k damage on full impen. That took 1.1 second to cast. Sure it has counters, and it should. Everything does except destro ultimate.

If youre not doing well at magplar it's on you, bc my dark flares are spammable and hit harder than incap. My sweeps are just as deadly. Personally, javalin is more reliable up imo.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    I'm gone a few months and templars get nerfed even further, nice! Crescent Sweep is now physical? Who's idea was that? RIP magicka templar ult burst I guess? Any other nerfs I wasn't aware of? Do I need to go back and read the last 3 months of patch notes? >_<

Blazing Spear stun is gone and in return it has one more dot tick which is +2 seconds to duration
    Radiant Destruction dmg was nerfed. But it's still good for executing.

As a buff i guess Total Dark morph of Eclipse evolved into a poor man's Curse. So it is now a bad copy of sorc curse.
    Purifying Light/Power of the Light copied dmg cap made more accessible. It's now overall better than before. And it's now unblockable (i guess)
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭

DK needs an execute! Égalité!
    Edited by LordSlif on March 21, 2017 10:45PM
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    My 2 cents for playing templar exclusively since beta.

Honestly magplar is in good spot in pvp. However it needs some quality of life changes.

1) Unable to attack when rooted. This is very annoying since jabs are cone aoe, meaning targeted by the direction of your character facing, not by mouse look. It should follow your crosshair during its full channel.
    Actually my deepest and unexpressed wish is to make it instant single hit skill like Flame Lash, but I guess it's just too much of a wet dream to be real..

2) Blazing Spears stun nerf was unnecessary. You did this because it has "too much additional effects(!)" for a stun. So do Mass Hysteria and Fossilize as well.
    And you said us to use Luminous Shards for stun. Let me tell you something, yes it's a disorient, yes ignores block, but it doesn't stun at all(instantly breaks) if you happen to have a dot placed on enemy or light attack by mistake AND it gives cc immunity automatically. It doesn't have after effect like Fossilise, so you just spend 2.5k magicka to give your enemy cc immunity gift. That's certainly great alternative for Blazing Spears! /sigh

3) No cheap dmg ulti left. Every single magplar i know use Dawnbreaker of Smiting, a physical dmg ulti. Why? It's cheap, it stuns, it damages, and it applies dot. It's a shame.

4) Useless skills like Solar Flare, Healing Ritual, Eclipse that no one ever spent skill points. Update them.

5) Gutted class shield. Blazing Shield specifically. Now this griefs me most. It was such a great skill before. Now it's totally useless for all builds except one, The Trollplar. It shouldn't be left alone for one single build. I'm not sure how to fix this issue but with all my honesty i want this skill back in my both bars like before.
    I have a couple idea for a possible workaround for Blazing Shield :
    - Exclude it in battle spirit shield debuff and put a maximum health limit (lets say 40k) or add a softcap for health stat.
    - Keep battle spirit debuff but copy Blazing Shield to the other morph and make it scale with magicka. (so at the end, same skill same effect, but one scales with magicka and the other from health)

6) A way to restore some stamina other than Repentance. Looking at you "being able to take your own spears from ground"

You said everything TY. But ill add one thing

7) removal the minimum distance of toppling charge, its not necessary
  • GeneralLucks
    Templar is not a nightblade to stay hidden. It don't have an equivalent dps. There's no reason nerf out the DPS skills.
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    d3nbark3r wrote: »

every good player BLOCKS the metor damage, champions point mitigation and armor mitigation say hello, so 14k of damage dont existe in real fight against a good player (block damage). 11k of purifying light really? the purifying just releases part of the damage and there champions point mitigation, armor mitigation and battle spirt so how much damage did you deal in 6 seconds? we are never able to fully charge the purifying cause we need heal ourselves and others players stun us. 28k damage is a dream srry.
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK needs a execute! Égalité!

I'm pretty sure the same thing they said about DK's having and execute is the same thing they'll say about Templars. Not going to happen.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blazing shield needs to be useful for magplars again. Magplar DPS is lackluster compared to every other class, a decent sized Blazing Shield would fix that. Power of the Light needs to go btw, unblockable things are stupid.

Also, some abilities need to be unblockable, as long as it's still possible to make builds that can block for eons while spamming heals.

Are you implying Magplars have better DPS than Magblade ? Looool sounds like someone who never really played either

Are you implying that Magicka Nightblades have good DPS? Not in end-game PvE. Are you implying that Magblades are good in PvP? With a burst that takes at least 4 seconds (4 light attacks) to set up without any other considerable "nukes" aside from ultimates, Magblades are only decent in duels. Open world? A lesser version of Sorc (just like in trials in fact). The only place where they are actually good is vMA because self-heals, ultimate generation and minor berserk.
    Edited by Izaki on March 22, 2017 12:03AM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you implying that Magicka Nightblades have good DPS? Not in end-game PvE. Are you implying that Magblades are good in PvP? With a burst that takes at least 4 seconds (4 light attacks) to set up without any other considerable "nukes" aside from ultimates, Magblades are only decent in duels. Open world? A lesser version of Sorc (just like in trials in fact). The only place where they are actually good is vMA because self-heals, ultimate generation and minor berserk.

Magblades can hit harder than magplar lol I have most of my experience on both classes, unlike most who speak on classes they never play.

I 1vxed on both & got emp on both, the average player doesn't know how to build a magblade to do anything other than bombing but that doesn't mean their dps is lacking, albeit going off word of mouth will lead you to believe that.
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭

Magblades have better DPS than Magplar. he said it.
    and i agree
    Edited by LordSlif on March 22, 2017 12:14AM
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭

Magblades can hit harder than magplar lol I have most of my experience on both classes, unlike most who speak on classes they never play.

I 1vxed on both & got emp on both, the average player doesn't know how to build a magblade to do anything other than bombing but that doesn't mean their dps is lacking, albeit going off word of mouth will lead you to believe that.

"unlike most who speak on classes they never play" yeah bro you are completely right! i see a lot of people talking about magtemplars and they nerver played with magplars seriously, i have more than 4k hours with magplars, im talking about magplars here and i saw absurd things looooool
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its absolutely possible 1v1 to fully charge purifying light, but very difficult. Fought magdk last night and as soon as he saw that *** he blocked, negating built up damage. At the same time ive had it on me 1v1 and didnt purge but it hit me with a VERY well timed dawnbreaker of smitting...RIP for my Light armor templar

Anyway, i agree that templars dont have everything, but nothing wrong with taking advantage of every skill available to you. I mean all classes would effed if it werent for entropy or inner light, especially in non cp pvp. I personally think they should not worry so much about giving classes buffs they lack, rather give all classes a skill that one or two lack. For example, instead of giving DKs an execute, put one in mages guild or something similar. Instead of giving templar a group root put it in desty line. Looking at you ice staff XD.
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Its absolutely possible 1v1 to fully charge purifying light, but very difficult. Fought magdk last night and as soon as he saw that *** he blocked, negating built up damage. At the same time ive had it on me 1v1 and didnt purge but it hit me with a VERY well timed dawnbreaker of smitting...RIP for my Light armor templar

Anyway, i agree that templars dont have everything, but nothing wrong with taking advantage of every skill available to you. I mean all classes would effed if it werent for entropy or inner light, especially in non cp pvp. I personally think they should not worry so much about giving classes buffs they lack, rather give all classes a skill that one or two lack. For example, instead of giving DKs an execute, put one in mages guild or something similar. Instead of giving templar a group root put it in desty line. Looking at you ice staff XD.

i like it bro. two handed has execute and fighters guild has root, i dont know what is the ZOS' problem with magick players. but a class root is better
    Edited by LordSlif on March 22, 2017 2:19AM