Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hair Color Options

• AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Next cosmetic pack baby!!
    Options
  • Pumpkin_pants
    Pumpkin_pants
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    One thing I have to add is another reason the hair color options being a crown store item is such a big turn off for me, is that I am already a subscriber. To add having to BUY hair colors, just seems like a bit of a smack in the face when IMO they should have already been options. I guess playing other MMOs spoiled me, but like I said I was really disappointed when I got to the hair color part of character creation. I guess it would feel like disappointment number 2 within the topic if they were made a crown store item. Just how I feel.

Being a buy-to-play game with RNG boxes, I do not think it is realistic to hope that they will add it as a free system. It can happen, but it just isn't something that I think it's going to happen. I will already be happy if it is not locked in the Crown Crates, tbh. I'm a subscriber too and I will just use my sub Crowns which are currently piling up because there is so little to buy through direct purchase.

I fully expect it to be added as a cosmetic packs like the other packs that they have been releasing lately.

Well, as I said before I guess I am a bit spoiled from playing other MMOs in hoping these options would be available via in game mechanics and not another thing I would need to cough up more money for ( I have two subscriptions ). I feel there is a lot in the crown store already to spend crowns on.
    Options
  • vixenVIPER
    vixenVIPER
    Soul Shriven
    I REALLY really really want hair colours to become more accessible as well. Nords for example have every shade of blonde, two really dark browns and nothing in between. I want nice browns like the Dunmer get! :(
    Options
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone knows if they are going to solve this problem in update 15?
    Options