The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Streak Bug

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just posted in the other thread about this issue, but we are aware and investigating.

How's the awareness and investigating going?
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Just posted in the other thread about this issue, but we are aware and investigating.

How's the awareness and investigating going?
    After Morrowind:
    We will also delve deep into Cyrodiil performance issues and provide much needed relief
    so little chance of them doing anything before
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will never fix it. If they dont fix it in first 6 months, it will most probably never be fixed. Their ignore tactic at it's best again, if we ignore it it'll go away.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Sorry for the delay, everyone! We do have some movement on this bug (no pun intended). We're currently testing a fix for this issue that we plan to include in one of the PTS patches to further test. Currently, it's looking like it'll be the 3rd PTS patch (so not the one coming up this Monday, but the one after that).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Gina why dont you just give the same bug to all other gap closers and call it balance? :P

This is not gap closer, it's a gap maker :P
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay, everyone! We do have some movement on this bug (no pun intended). We're currently testing a fix for this issue that we plan to include in one of the PTS patches to further test. Currently, it's looking like it'll be the 3rd PTS patch (so not the one coming up this Monday, but the one after that).

Any chance we'll see an actual fix before Morrowwind?
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope.

Busy with PTS/Morrowind launch, I highly doubt they will. At least they are fixing it!.........Fix cloak now? Please?
    Edited by FlyLionel on April 21, 2017 6:28PM
    The Flyers
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

May Thalos bless you and provide good health and living conditions!!!

Best natch potes so far!

Thank you.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

aww yiss

• Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »

Nope.

Busy with PTS/Morrowind launch, I highly doubt they will. At least they are fixing it!.........Fix cloak now? Please?

We'll be lucky to see fix for anything before June 6th :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Duiventeler
    Duiventeler
    Soul Shriven
    i might have some information that can help on fixing this bug, the "streak" bug occurs specifically when u STUN the ppl in front of you in a certain building. i notice alot ppl switching to bolt escape, but the same thing can happen because bolt of lightning stuns players too, streak is just more likely to stun in most situations.

just wanted to throw this on, as it seems to me that a lot people dont realize the stun causes this;)

• L2Pissue
    L2Pissue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys do know that teleport strike will be fixed and Dark Conversion will become bugged and fixed in october dont you?
  • Duiventeler
    Duiventeler
    Soul Shriven
    L2Pissue wrote: »
    you guys do know that teleport strike will be fixed and Dark Conversion will become bugged and fixed in october dont you?

Yes and magsorcs will be able to macro slice people xD
    Edited by Duiventeler on April 24, 2017 10:03AM
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    any news on this zos? on top of this streak but im randomly getting stuck in the middle of laggy combat, like the streak bug, but not with streak, just randomly stuck in place getting attacked and not being able to cc break. Both of these things are causing some serious problems solo playing in pvp. All these bugs cant come into morrowind. PLEASE NOT MORROWIND.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah i see now. Its supposed to be fixed on the pts. I see I see, hmm, well better go try it and see if it works :#
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing that's funny is that 70 days have already passed. I highly doubt they will fix streak within the next 85 days from the OP. :trollface:

I'm bad at math smh
    Edited by Subversus on May 7, 2017 9:18PM