Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Collector's Edition Guide

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah a book. woo-hoo! I can't wait to not buy this :p
    Wait, what? even ZoS has no idea whats in the CE copy. LMFAO
    Why would they? They didn't write it and Bethesda marketing would decide what digital goodies were included.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The link to the Standard edition on the Bethesda Store in the OP no longer works, and there's no mention of a Standard Edition on Prima's website. Has the Standard Edition of the guide been cancelled?
    Edited by Enodoc on May 19, 2017 1:20PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    from what I saw, the standard edition has been made "digital only" (ebook) and the physical book is necessarily collector...

but what about those who pre-ordered a standard physical one? do they get a refund?

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The link to the Standard edition on the Bethesda Store in the OP no longer works, and there's no mention of a Standard Edition on Prima's website. Has the Standard Edition of the guide been cancelled?

It is no longer listed through Amazon, either.

Edit: Although, they have finally fixed the description on the Collector's Guide
    Edited by Elsonso on May 19, 2017 1:41PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I just received my guide from Amazon today. I have to say I really like the guide at least from first glance. It is a nicely made book and looks good next to my Skyrim CE guide.

I did get a code to activate the on-line guide and that also gave me a code for the Rufous Mudcrab. I tried to activate it and it would not let me.

Only then did I realize I already have it. Doing some old searches it seems I am among some of the pre-purchases of the Imperial Edition that accidentally got the Rufous Mudcrab.

Is it safe for me to give the code to someone in my guild that wants it? I have no intention of selling it for real money or anything in game. I just would like to give it away to someone that would like to have it. Is that permissible @ZOS_GinaBruno?
  • Benbrada
    Benbrada
    Soul Shriven
    When is Bethseda sending this out? I ordered through store. Order just says "paid". Dissapointing.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    the bethesda store was selling it? thought it was only retailers (or maybe that's because I'm in France)

well for me it says I should receive it by June 29 (at amazon).... i wont get it soon :/
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered via Amazon in the US. I did not even realize you could order the guide directly from ZOS.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pre-ordered through Amazon in the UK, and although it has been released, I am not expected to get it until the 12th.

Looking at the order page today it says: "Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months".

Great.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up my physical collectors edition yesterday at EB Games (Canada) and they offered me this book at 20% off (regularly $40) because I was buying the game too. It looked like a pretty substantial book, but I declined because I'm not sure how you can have a guuidebook on an MMO that's constantly changing and evolving. It was sealed up so I wasn't able to look through it and see what the content was.
    NA PS4
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well usually, quests, locations, lore won't change a lot.
    As morrowind is a "new beginning" and "includes" the regular game too, and considering there never was a guide for the original game, I suspect this guide will includre quite a bunch of info from the main game too (just not lore and quest centered) but about crafting, leveling, skills and housing

every table, stats or informations concerning sets, mechanics, skills, CP or even items are of course doomed to be "obsolete" in the future...

• TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno just checking to see if there is an answer to this yet?
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine delivered today even though its sunday. The Book is very nice and has lots of tips of the new Zone. I also was able to redeem my pet code so im very happy.
    Edited by sickboy2808 on June 11, 2017 6:32PM
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My treasure maps were garbage, even with the Treasure Trait in the CP System I still only two random blue pieces of gear each chest, so set pieces nothing, just trash. :(
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Kiwi
    Kiwi
    ✭✭✭✭
    We just got confirmation that the ESO: Morrowind Strategy Guide, Collector's Edition bonus content will not be exclusive digital items (though no specifics yet on what it will be beyond that.) Hope that helps!

Just like the "exclusive" pre order eso launch items that are now in the crown store
    Edited by Kiwi on June 11, 2017 7:09PM
    A large yellow rectangle