The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Player Looking for Guild

Mhylton44142
Mhylton44142
✭✭
My brother in law and I are new players looking for an active guild to join. We are mainly looking to do PvE content. Would also like some help with gear to help get us started.
  • reaper66865
    reaper66865
    Soul Shriven
    Check out soldiers of anger. Few long term players starting a new social guild. Send me gamer tag for an invite if interested
  • iviikeonxbox
    iviikeonxbox
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One | Daggerfall Covenant

Twitter.com/iviikeonxbox
    Twitch.tv/iviikeonxbox
    YouTube.com/iviikeonxbox
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, hello there! Magicka is always looking to mold fresh meat, newly arrived to the shores of Tamriel, into the golems of might... and...

Hm. It appears khajiit has gotten lost in the metaphor.

Eh hem, allow this one to introduce himself. This one is known by many names, but you may simply call him Kha'jiri. He is a khajiit, naturally, and runs the RP guild Magicka. If you are still interested in joining a guild, perhaps you may want to check us out Here. Or of course you could always send "Senpai Fluffy" a message over xbox live.

Now if you'll excuse this one, he is very hungry for some orcish wolf jerky for some reason.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.