The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Looking for guild

taintedblood29
taintedblood29
Soul Shriven
Looking for a guild on ebonheart pact...I'm a casual player...just got back on after a few month break...
  • taintedblood29
    taintedblood29
    Soul Shriven
    On xbox1 gt urw3tdream
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Ill get you an invite to land pirates...make sure to stop in guild chat
  • taintedblood29
    taintedblood29
    Soul Shriven
    Ok I'm getting on now
  • Zpac24
    Zpac24
    Tribunal Trading Charter is still accepting new members. We just started last week and are over 60 people now. We are working on fundraising to start bidding on guild traders. We are also looking for people to help lead our PVP and PVE events. Sign up at our website today and use the voice channels to chat with your fellow guild mates!

www.tribunaltradingcharter.com
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    @taintedblood29 don't forget to stop in guild chat or join our Facebook or band app...if you are interested in getting in our trails roster
  • taintedblood29
    taintedblood29
    Soul Shriven
    Ok I'll go on fb now and check it out...thanks for the add
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Magicka is Ebonheart-ish. More info Here if you're still looking to fill in that fifth guild slot, or you can always send a message to "Senpai Fluffy" on xbox live for other details or an invite.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Casual player you say?

I think my Guild may just be what you're looking for. Check us out, leave your GT if you like what you read.

The Nightshade Consortium

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!