The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

That damn bridge

zuto40
zuto40
✭✭✭✭✭
So campaigns are being removed, CP is temporarily getting removed, when can we get rid of that awful bridge? Maybe a giant wall or something
Stamblade- Legate
Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
Magic DK- Corporal
Stam DK- Sergeant
Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i actually wish they would add two more bridges. .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

You know what, let's remove keeps and outposts, just make everything a bridge
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »

Lets just delete the ground and everything be on bridges
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leave the bridges alone and widen the water so there is no way anyone can swim across. Then the bridge will actually mean something and players will stop complaining about it. All three of those bridges should be unpassable without control of the structure itself.
    Options
  • AgentRed
    AgentRed
    They should put some two mini bosses on the front doors and like a major world boss that all spawn on it. Another Idea is make it a neutral faction so people can destroy it and it takes 2 hours to repair it.
    Options
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well there is two bridges
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bridge is Life ! You cannot mess with that which is unmessable rr bl ish .. Leave the bridge alone .
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bridge is Life ! You cannot mess with that which is unmessable rr bl ish .. Leave the bridge alone .

i wanna die everytime i see ep at sej, ad at alessia, with dc having literally everything else
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bridge is Life ! You cannot mess with that which is unmessable rr bl ish .. Leave the bridge alone

i wanna die everytime i see ep at sej, ad at alessia, with dc having literally everything else

Lol so every time you log in then
    Edited by thankyourat on February 22, 2017 4:36AM
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you make it so people can't jump across or swim then how will AD or EP pass through it? DC has them both on farm there.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well , we need that bridge . I'm not sure what for but no one would fight that hard for somethings and not need them really really badly . It's purpose has not been revealed to us yet . I bet it's really big though an you will wish you participated when we finally get to find out .
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we put a wall at the Chalamo corridor too?

I swear DC took Chal tonight and someone said they were expecting to see the game's ending credits.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't the bridges supposed to be choke points? Haven't been there for quite a while, what's happening at the moment?
    Anazasi wrote: »
    leave the bridges alone and widen the water so there is no way anyone can swim across. Then the bridge will actually mean something and players will stop complaining about it.
    If people are getting across the river without using the bridge, that's not working as intended. That's why the river has slaughterfish in it.
    AgentRed wrote: »
    They should put some two mini bosses on the front doors and like a major world boss that all spawn on it. Another Idea is make it a neutral faction so people can destroy it and it takes 2 hours to repair it.
    All three of those bridges should be unpassable without control of the structure itself.
    It would certainly be interesting if the bridges/milegates were destructible or capturable. But then you may end up in a situation where one alliance is trapped in their home territory.
    There's actually three.
    200px-ON-place-Alessia_Bridge.jpg200px-ON-place-Culotte_Bridge.jpg200px-ON-place-Niben_Bridge.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ok
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bridge is Life ! You cannot mess with that which is unmessable rr bl ish .. Leave the bridge alone

Lol so every time you log in then

Unfortunately
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was one on DC/EP side
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just because you cant organize a group smart enough to overcome the bridge, doesnt mean the bridge is the problem.

As a ganker i love the bridge, and i frequently go below. I do think it was intended to be able to go under as its a valid tactic. There is a lot of risk crossing under but if you make it there is big reward to be had.

Bridge is fine, the lack of organization and leadership seems to be the problem. Most the well know leaders on ps4 have attitude problems, big egos, and cant nobody tell them nothing. Also if people dont want to do things there way, then they are trash. This type of mentality leads to 100 people doing things 100 different ways.
    Options
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Can we put a wall at the Chalamo corridor too?

I swear DC took Chal tonight and someone said they were expecting to see the game's ending credits.

Lol this is hilarous.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    I wish there was one on DC/EP side

There is, but it looks just like a keep. It's called Chal.

Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    leave the bridges alone and widen the water so there is no way anyone can swim across. Then the bridge will actually mean something and players will stop complaining about it.
    If people are getting across the river without using the bridge, that's not working as intended. That's why the river has slaughterfish in it.
    It's never worked, then :D
    Right under the bridge it's laughably easy to get past the slaughterfish. Either go up on the foundation, sprint, and jump to the opposing side's foundation (avoiding all damage), or go under the bridge to the spot where the river is narrowest, sprint, jump, and swim. Even with low health characters I can get accross without even losing half my health.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bridges are the best aspect of ESO Pvp. Greatest design in the game.
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't the bridges supposed to be choke points? Haven't been there for quite a while, what's happening at the moment?
    All three of those bridges should be unpassable without control of the structure itself.
    It would certainly be interesting if the bridges/milegates were destructible or capturable. But then you may end up in a situation where one alliance is trapped in their home territory.
    There's actually three.
    200px-ON-place-Alessia_Bridge.jpg200px-ON-place-Culotte_Bridge.jpg200px-ON-place-Niben_Bridge.jpg

The Alessia bridge you can get under and not die many do it all the time. The other bridges I am not so sure of but If the bridges had to be fixed that would be the first place to start. I'm not opposed to being locked into my AD home territory. With the way TF NA PC has been lately it would be a relief.
    Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's actually three.

The Alessia bridge you can get under and not die many do it all the time. The other bridges I am not so sure of but If the bridges had to be fixed that would be the first place to start. I'm not opposed to being locked into my AD home territory. With the way TF NA PC has been lately it would be a relief.

If they locked the bridge I would never go there. I already try to avoid it now because it's so zergy and laggy, but if I couldn't jump it there would be nothing to do there
    Options
  • Earendal
    Earendal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add bridge ticks.
    Earendal - AD Templar
    Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
    Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
    Options
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed for inappropriate content, please remember to follow the community rules when posting.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gate all of the gates. Make it so people have to take the long way around.
    Options