The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I lost my ESO Plus!!! ZOS, help me!

VinyParsley2016
VinyParsley2016
✭✭✭✭
I just found I lost my ESO Plus. Here is my payment history. Please help me get my ESO Plus back asap. Thx.
paymentevidence.png
  • Mrfreudo
    Mrfreudo
    Soul Shriven
    My ESO plus is inactive as well but in the xbox one subscriptions category seems active
    What should we do?
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mrfreudo wrote: »
    My ESO plus is inactive as well but in the xbox one subscriptions category seems active
    What should we do?

Just wait....
    It so sucks. I am totally pissed!
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have to tried deleting the saved game data on the console, then do a full reboot/reset of the XB1?

Note: You will not lose you character by deleting the saved game data .....
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here on xbox too. it isnt active.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bet ZOS will say it is Microsoft's fault.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    It IS microsofts fault. Dealt with this for a month with wives account. Solution is rather easy.

1. Call microsoft and cancel your subscription. Get a refund on whatevers left. They may tell ylu they cant. They can. If they wont do it ask to speak to a supervisor and it will get done.

2. After youve checked both on the website and console it has indeed been canceled, reboot console.

3. Then resubscribe via the in game menu. Walah! It will appear instantly. This has worked for many others ive told about it and for us twice.

Its something to do with Microsoft subscriptioms. Same reason we dont get crowns all the time and have to send in tickets. There is nothing they can do to get it back at ZoS. Has to be handle by Microsoft. You should get your money back and access to ESO plus quickly following the steps above. It took along time but a lovely lady named Kathy from ZoS spent a lot of time to help us with this. They really are great customer service people if you take the time to actually talk and treat them like people. She was my assigned rep, and even took over my wives ticket for us when I gave her the number. Alot of others had no answer but she was great. Good luck and happy questing!
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »
    It IS microsofts fault. Dealt with this for a month with wives account. Solution is rather easy.

1. Call microsoft and cancel your subscription. Get a refund on whatevers left. They may tell ylu they cant. They can. If they wont do it ask to speak to a supervisor and it will get done.

2. After youve checked both on the website and console it has indeed been canceled, reboot console.

3. Then resubscribe via the in game menu. Walah! It will appear instantly. This has worked for many others ive told about it and for us twice.

Its something to do with Microsoft subscriptioms. Same reason we dont get crowns all the time and have to send in tickets. There is nothing they can do to get it back at ZoS. Has to be handle by Microsoft. You should get your money back and access to ESO plus quickly following the steps above. It took along time but a lovely lady named Kathy from ZoS spent a lot of time to help us with this. They really are great customer service people if you take the time to actually talk and treat them like people. She was my assigned rep, and even took over my wives ticket for us when I gave her the number. Alot of others had no answer but she was great. Good luck and happy questing!

Thank you for your information. If ESO Plus is still disappeared tomorrow, I will try your way.
  • Niktorius
    I tried contact microsoft, but they wont do that workaround anymore. They told me they had to contact Besheda to find out what was going on. It so annoying!
  • ImperialWarlord
    I lost my ESO+ too
    Every month the same on xbox one, either i do not get my crowns or ESO+ is inactive

Fix this issue ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • InstantXbox
    I've got the Not Active bug 2. This is my first month on auto renewal and this happens. I spoke to Microsoft and they tried to factory reset and made sure all my payment went through but its still not active. Needs a fix or refund.
  • InstantXbox
    I lost my ESO+ too
    Every month the same on xbox one, either i do not get my crowns or ESO+ is inactive

how long does it usually last and do they auto fix it?
  • ImperialWarlord
    I lost my ESO+ too

No they do not Auto fix it
    I always had to wirte a ticket to the Support to get my crowns and this usually takes some time until they fix it... it is so annoying to write countless mails with the Support every time to get what you paid for
  • InstantXbox
    I lost my ESO+ too

No they do not Auto fix it
    I always had to wirte a ticket to the Support to get my crowns and this usually takes some time until they fix it... it is so annoying to write countless mails with the Support every time to get what you paid for

not good.. i have raised a ticket in game using the help tool. But i'm a bit of a noob, so will this be sufficient or should I go on to raise the ticket elsewhere
  • InstantXbox
    scrap that i found the ticket attached to my account that i made in game. learning curve. thanks for the advice ImperialWarlord
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@makeumrage

It's not Microsofts fault, it's the fault of ZOS 100%
    There are other subscriptions on Xbox one that have 0 problems with working while Xbox live has no issues.

There are some employees who worked with me and many others but in the end, after having a conference call between ZOS and a Xbox manager, it was confirmed that the issues are 100% ZOS

1. Being crowns are solely responsible to ZOS
    2. The subscription attempts to provide content that isn't listed in the Xbox one store which is a ZOS decision because Xbox allows dlc or add-on content to appear but be exclusive to another sku. Notice eso plus isn't even in the Xbox store or on Xbox.com its linked via the game. ZOS has also decided to do this and not offer similar options that exist on PS4 and PC. It's a lack of ZOS interest and them being reluctant to offer something that works within their intent vs forcing their own ideas.

Your suggestion to cancel and get a refund are accurate suggestions, however, those suggestions are only a work around that also doesn't work 100% of the time. It sucks tho, because next month for me and some of us, this comes up again.
    Niktorius wrote: »
    I tried contact microsoft, but they wont do that workaround anymore. They told me they had to contact Besheda to find out what was going on. It so annoying!

The issue is ZOS folks.....just be aware of it
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 17, 2017 3:37PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Niktorius
    Has anyone heard anything from ZOS yet?
    I got a reply were they said it should be ok and I just had to restart the game, but that it might take 48 hours before I get my crowns back ( that was not my issue though....)
    I then replied to the email and said that the issue was that my ESO Plus membership was set to 'Not Active' and that I couldn't access the DLC or use the craft bag. And that I already have gotten my crowns...

Now an hour later. Still no response...
    Does it usually take this long for account issues to be fixed or even get a reply with an ETA?
  • InstantXbox
    im in exactly the same boat, along with several guild members. .there is obviously something wrong at ZOS. The lack of response just makes matters worse
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    I CANNOT even log a ticket in ESO support!
    I went to ESO Support, clicked Web Assistant
    eso_2.png

Then, they threw me into Microsoft support...

eso1.png
  • Niktorius
    Om my...Just checked that my self. If that's the way they handle their customers I'm out of here.
    Thankfully this is just my 2nd month of playing the game so it wont be to hard to quit.
  • InstantXbox
    I raised my ticket in-game using the help tool. took 5 hours to get a response, no fix as of yet
    Edited by InstantXbox on February 17, 2017 5:16PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I CANNOT even log a ticket in ESO support!
    I went to ESO Support, clicked Web Assistant
    eso_2.png

Then, they threw me into Microsoft support...

eso1.png

@Niktorius
    And @VinyParsley2016

You don't create a ticket these ways

Create a ticket there.....your creating a ticket to Zenimax service not Xbox or Microsoft as you have a ZOS issue not an Xbox issue or Microsoft account issue
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, I got my ESO Plus back. It took me almost 1 hr.

1, I used Microsoft support online chat, a support guy chatted with me.
    2, I asked for cancel and refund. He said no cuz it is non-refundable.
    3, I said why not? I need refund right now! He asked me to get an refund agreement documentation from ESO, first.
    4, I said it is ridiculous and impossible. Go ask your manager, he must know more about how to handle this case than you.
    5, The guy said he has contacted with his manager, the manager ask for refund agreement too.
    6, I know he just lied to me. I insist refund, and want to speak to his supervisor directly.
    7, He said the supervisor was busy now. I said I can wait, I can wait 25 hrs a day!
    8, 3 mins later, the support guy surrender. He cancelled the ESO+ and gave me refund.

Then, I turned off my xbox, and waited 30 mins for data sync. Then I turned on xbox, log into ESO, sub the ESO+. Then, I exited ESO, deleted my player data. Then, log into ESO again. My ESO+ got back!!!!

Thanks everybody above!
    Edited by VinyParsley2016 on February 18, 2017 2:48AM
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    The billing and receipts I get for ESO+ come from an email @ microsoft.com, not ZOS. Microsoft is billing and receiving the money for ESO+. It is the same when Crowns are purchased .....

Regardless of where the issues resides, with Microsoft or ZOS. Microsoft is responsible for charging us for something we are not receiving. They should be liable to refund a service they charged for that you did not receive .....

If Microsoft is saying they can do nothing, use that against them ..... maybe they will get tired of the refunds, etc and push ZOS to resolve the issue .....

I do believe that Microsoft bills, somehow notifies ZOS that of what was purchased. Then ZOS is to provide the services that were paid to Microsoft. There are clearly issues with this process which I do not understand .....

This same issue happened in June 2016. Here is a link to one of the numerous posts on the issue. This was eventually fixed a month or so later. It was a ZOS issue then, but Microsoft did do the refund & removal. Once re-subscribed you got ESO+ back. The crowns were an issue then, you did not received the crowns on the re-subscribe. ZOS did fix that around a few months later and reimburse the past crowns .....

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a ZOS issue. Avoid the furstration and don't sub again
  • InstantXbox
    Got microsoft to cancel and refund,, then I re subbed and now it works.. It is actually a ZOS problem with them not linking accounts properly with Microsoft. either way.. call microsoft. demand and cancel and refund and then re sub.. job done.. thanks for all the advice on here tho guys.. helped massively
  • Niktorius

Create a ticket there.....your creating a ticket to Zenimax service not Xbox or Microsoft as you have a ZOS issue not an Xbox issue or Microsoft account issue

I know and I did. Think you din't understand my post.

Anyway. Got an email from ZOS now and they said they are working on it. Haven't checked if it's fixed yet, cause it's to early to be pissed off if it still doesn't work.

Edit:
    I had to check now oc....and it is still set to Not Active. I already spent 2 hours yesterday with MS support to try and get a cancel/ refund, but the tech I spoke to wouldn't do it and asked me to reinstall the game to troubleshoot.................

So now I replied to the mail from ZOS and told them that I want a ETA on a fix or I will just cancel the damn sub my self and stop playing (cause the game without the crafting bag sucks not to mention no DLC). Not that they care if I quit though hehe...
    Edited by Niktorius on February 18, 2017 10:19AM
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Dont waste your time with ZoS support. They cant fix it. Like ive said before, go through microsoft doing the options above. They will always tell you they cant do it. Insist they can or get a supervisor and miracles suddenly happen. Sorry for the confusion, convinced since the only fix is to go through Microsoft thought it must be there issue. Either way messaging, emailing, or writing ZoS will get you no where.
    OK, I got my ESO Plus back. It took me almost 1 hr.

1, I used Microsoft support online chat, a support guy chatted with me.
    2, I asked for cancel and refund. He said no cuz it is non-refundable.
    3, I said why not? I need refund right now! He asked me to get an refund agreement documentation from ESO, first.
    4, I said it is ridiculous and impossible. Go ask your manager, he must know more about how to handle this case than you.
    5, The guy said he has contacted with his manager, the manager ask for refund agreement too.
    6, I know he just lied to me. I insist refund, and want to speak to his supervisor directly.
    7, He said the supervisor was busy now. I said I can wait, I can wait 25 hrs a day!
    8, 3 mins later, the support guy surrender. He cancelled the ESO+ and gave me refund.

Then, I turned off my xbox, and waited 30 mins for data sync. Then I turned on xbox, log into ESO, sub the ESO+. Then, I exited ESO, deleted my player data. Then, log into ESO again. My ESO+ got back!!!!

Thanks everybody above!

Glad you figured it out.
    It's a ZOS issue. Avoid the furstration and don't sub again

Such negativity, and worthless advice.
    im in exactly the same boat, along with several guild members. .there is obviously something wrong at ZOS. The lack of response just makes matters worse

Dont know what platform your on, console tickets work great. Always fixed in less then 4 hours usually.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭

Anyway. Got an email from ZOS now and they said they are working on it. Haven't checked if it's fixed yet, cause it's to early to be pissed off if it still doesn't work.

Edit:
    I had to check now oc....and it is still set to Not Active. I already spent 2 hours yesterday with MS support to try and get a cancel/ refund, but the tech I spoke to wouldn't do it and asked me to reinstall the game to troubleshoot.................

So now I replied to the mail from ZOS and told them that I want a ETA on a fix or I will just cancel the damn sub my self and stop playing (cause the game without the crafting bag sucks not to mention no DLC). Not that they care if I quit though hehe...

First, make sure your replying to the auto generating email they send back everytime.

Second, thats not the way you should handle talking to customer service people. Demanding an eta and whatnot? Im sure theyll be really thrilled to help you that way. Third, if your waiting on ZoS, youll be wasting your time. You have to deal with microsoft using the above fix. As I said, dont accept no for an answer. As the guy clealry posted above when he took my advice and didnt take no for an answer he got results. That was step 1 bud!!! "They may tell you they cant, they can"! Lol, ask for that supervisor. That theyll always tell you is busy and on a wait. Wait. It usually is a lie and youll get him in minutes.

Again, sorry for the misdirect on the blame game but it doesnt matter in the end anyways. As far as i know this is only solved (atleast quickly) by dealing with Microsoft. And im glad the OP follower my advice and got it handled. Anyone else should follow suit with vinyl and my instructions and you be back playing with eso plus in an hour or so.
  • Niktorius
    Again, sorry for the misdirect on the blame game but it doesnt matter in the end anyways. As far as i know this is only solved (atleast quickly) by dealing with Microsoft. And im glad the OP follower my advice and got it handled. Anyone else should follow suit with vinyl and my instructions and you be back playing with eso plus in an hour or so.
    I talked with MS. But after spending an hour or so not getting anywhere with MS and still no reply on my ticket (sent through the in game system with an email followup) after several hours I gave up.
    This was a known problem and it has happened before. By doing the fix 'your way' wont fix the issue long term. It will just happen again the next month. Maybe not to me, but for someone else.
    I even got an email from ZOS saying it's an issue between them and MS with no ETA. So I'm done with this thread

• VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭

Edit:

You talked with wrong guys. It's billing issue, don't talk to tech guy. Actually, all MS tech guy are idiots. They always ask you reboot your xbox, reinstall game, clean everything in your xbox. So, maybe, they are not idiots. They are very smart cuz they know how to fool you. :D