The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How many AD does it take to capture a keep?

Isbilen
Isbilen
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know, they're still pouring in!
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Requires ten: one to stand on the flag and nine to investigate the Talos-worshipping heretics
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on February 16, 2017 4:18PM
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bookmarking marking for future reference, this should be good.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on February 17, 2017 7:08PM
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many PC/NA DC does it take to capture a keep?

One DC on a siege engine for half an hour hopelessly plunking away at the wall.

Forty DC to derp underneath the wall, dying to siege fire, arrows, and oils.

If you don't believe me, go check out Chal, it's a miracle that we ever take it.
    Edited by Minalan on February 16, 2017 3:55PM
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

If you don't believe me, go check out Chal, it's a miracle that we ever take it.

Well if it's EP, there's 1 guy sieging and 30 nightblades in stealth who will run away as soon as there's an actual fight.
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rolled my present sorc AD because my main sorc was DC and too many DC zergs (the CN days).

Now that I am AD its like playing alongside a bag of yellow potatoes. I cant even go off to the side and take a resource without an army of yellow following me and showing up. I wish those crossswords on the map would go away.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

NBrookus wrote: »

Well if it's EP, there's 1 guy sieging and 30 nightblades in stealth who will run away as soon as there's an actual fight.
    These both mirror the AD experience as well,especially the stealthers that watch you die. Hmm...
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 to put up siege and 200 to 'protect' them.
    Options
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many EP does it take to change a light bulb?

This was a serious debate in text chat yesterday.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
    Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

At least the 30 stealthed AD nightblades snipe back..
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread has potential
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe 8 if Telel is running a group.

The rest of the server is just alts who feed free points to team purple.

Now the better question is.

How many Tucker's and Griff's need to be at the same keep to defend it from those 8 members of the Dumbminion?

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    I don't know, they're still pouring in!

That is funny. Don't ask AD, they will say their 4 man group captured everything.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on which Server you are on. Xbox NA? At least 50 if there are 10 EP or DC protecting a keep.

Honestly think they never learn to seige running at the back of a zerg.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
    Options
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    The answer is always all of them.
    Options
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭

You can't judge DC by Chal.
    Chal is...special.
    Options
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »

Chal is...special.

not as "special" as the and amount of - DC taking it
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Chal is...special.

This wins the internets post of the day. :lol:

CHAL is our Alesia bridge. Go there, and the whole alliance IQ collectively drops 50 points.
    Options
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer is always all of them.

Not true as most of AD is enthralled by the idea of fighting at the bridge while 3 DC line of sight them and the ep zerg holds up on the bridge.
    Options
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 06:50 in the morning, and still no answer. They just keep pouring in to completely undefended keeps!
    Options
  • KILLING4ALIVING
    KILLING4ALIVING
    ✭✭✭
    Usually, all of them.

Although to be fair most keep battles are faction events unless one faction is being pushed from both sides, then sometimes they will try to defend both keeps. Although usually it is two factions stacked at one keep while the third faction is free to take the rest of the map. Even then the whole third faction will pvdoor empty keeps one at a time. That is how it is on TF PC/NA at least.
    Edited by KILLING4ALIVING on February 20, 2017 6:42AM
    I use to be a PVP'er like you but then I took a lag spike to the knee.
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

These both mirror the AD experience as well,especially the stealthers that watch you die. Hmm...

The same complaints come from all factions lol. People switch to avoid a play type but end up in the same situation. Zergs and derps all around.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, if you where at BRK last night, it takes all of AD to take a single keep. i actually straight up left BRK and let AD take it because it was so bad XD
    Invictus
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Chal is...special.

DC only wants to take Chal so they can do Arrius Lumnbrmill lemming run.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an AD tell me one time "if you can still see floor tiles, then we dont have enough to take a keep"

jk, not really, but you believed me for a sec right?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question is, who spilled the honey-pot?

Also even those furry-bees are falling into those keeps:
    3d-picture-diamonds-mosaic-animal-cat-bees-diamond-embroidery-craft-cartoon-cat-in-cup-diamond-painting.jpg_640x640.jpg

Edited by Minno on February 20, 2017 7:29PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    one
    it's BIG BOSS THE DARK PHOENIX

EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah it does take one. with some help from some friends on their alts on the faction that owns the keep. . . .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 because DC will come in behind them kill everyone and take the keep lol
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had about 150 EP chase me last night on Haderus, around BRK, until root spam finally got me.

I hope my 1500 AP was worth the 8 minutes chasing me.
    Options