The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Debuff Events broadcasted to everyone.

• Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    DschiPeunt wrote: »
    Solinur wrote: »
    DschiPeunt wrote: »
    Just in case anybody is wondering. The change didn't make it to this weeks patch but should be included in the next iteration.
    Thanks for the info. Another week of not being able to raid properly.

Don't know what you mean. I'm raiding just fine :)
    It's quite impossible to achieve new top DPS numbers without being able to track my unstable wall perfectly.

True, for those who are high-end ambitious a little bit is missing. Have you checked Action Duration Reminder? It has a different concept but can replace quite a few cases that are currently not available.
    Edited by Solinur on February 14, 2017 5:15PM
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for more info, but they need to include the name of the caster in the info.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a chat with @ZOS_ChipHilseberg. This is working as intended. We want you to be able to see any effect cast around you unless you are in Cyrodiil and it's cast by an enemy-alliance player. If you don't want this option or have concerns about it, could you share with us the reasons why?

Sure, one of the main reasons this is such a big deal for PvE players is because it has now become exceedingly difficult to track one's own skills in the disorganized pile of buffs and debuffs being listed now. How do I know when my curse is running out, rather than the guy next to me (curse is an arbitrary example, but common)? In a game where dps > mechanics, we rely on our buff trackers to help us make the best use of every skill on both bars - something that ZOS has advocated for.. well, always.

It's not as simple as "listen to the explosion" or "watch for the aoe to disappear" when there are 6 Fire Blockades, 6 Curses, X Ilambris procs, etc...
    Edited by Autolycus on February 15, 2017 9:35PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch Notes 2.7.7:
    Addons can now determine if an effect is cast by the local player or by someone else.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Patch Notes 2.7.7:
    Addons can now determine if an effect is cast by the local player or by someone else.

There it is :)
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Patch Notes 2.7.7:

There it is :)
    YIPPIE! S'rendarr got already updated :)
    Server: EU AD || Guilds: EquinoX

Telleno || Dro-M'Athra Destroyer || Magicka DK || My YouTube-Channel || Profile on ESO-Database

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
    World 1st vHRC Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vAA Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vSO Hardmode (Dark Brotherhood)