The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you still get the Witchmother's potent brew recipe?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey i am a returning player and i have looked at builds and i keep seeing people using the witchmother's potent brew. I pulled it up and it looks like it may have been a temporary event to get the recipe. Is this true and i am no longer able to get this recipe to be able to craft this for myself? I hope its not true cause this is literally game breaking for me if i cant craft the best in slot food or potions for that matter.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey i am a returning player and i have looked at builds and i keep seeing people using the witchmother's potent brew. I pulled it up and it looks like it may have been a temporary event to get the recipe. Is this true and i am no longer able to get this recipe to be able to craft this for myself? I hope its not true cause this is literally game breaking for me if i cant craft the best in slot food or potions for that matter.

While it is no longer available as a reward - you can look for it at guild traders.

And it's not really "Game-breaking" - there ARE other buffs.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdamBourke wrote: »

While it is no longer available as a reward - you can look for it at guild traders.

Thanks for the reply. But man this is so disappointing, I stopped playing because of ZOS's game decisions and making something so good temporary is ridiculous. What if somebody couldnt play during that time and now they are screwed. Events shouldnt be best in slot type of items. I HATE not being able to make my own food and for somebody who will min/max, not having the the opportunity to have the best in slot sucks and will cause me to unsub. I will see if there are any recipes available and how much but just started all over on Xbox and i am broke and only have 1500 gold.

Thanks again and hate to be negative man but this is so disappointing for me.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the reply. But man this is so disappointing, I stopped playing because of ZOS's game decisions and making something so good temporary is ridiculous. What if somebody couldnt play during that time and now they are screwed. Events shouldnt be best in slot type of items. I HATE not being able to make my own food and for somebody who will min/max, not having the the opportunity to have the best in slot sucks and will cause me to unsub. I will see if there are any recipes available and how much but just started all over on Xbox and i am broke and only have 1500 gold.

Relax. It is probably one of the most affordable purple recipes in the game. I have a hard time selling it for 500 gold so I destroyed a bunch of them. I know a lot of people that farmed Witche's Festival still have a bunch of them.

So, even if they DON'T make them drop again this year, you will probably be able to find it very cheap for years to come considering the huge amount of supply still in the game.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just wait for the next christmas ( 10 month ) and try to be present .
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hugocbp wrote: »

Relax. It is probably one of the most affordable purple recipes in the game. I have a hard time selling it for 500 gold so I destroyed a bunch of them. I know a lot of people that farmed Witche's Festival still have a bunch of them.

So, even if they DON'T make them drop again this year, you will probably be able to find it very cheap for years to come considering the huge amount of supply still in the game.

Oh 500 gold, damn i was thinking it would literally be 500,000 gold since it thought it would be so rare. Guess its not. Man this is good news
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh 500 gold, damn i was thinking it would literally be 500,000 gold since it thought it would be so rare. Guess its not. Man this is good news

The opposite of rare. I had like two or three mules just holding those recipes. I had about 100 of them after the festival. Destroyed a bunch already.

They are for sale in basically every Guild Trader in the game.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The opposite of rare. I had like two or three mules just holding those recipes. I had about 100 of them after the festival. Destroyed a bunch already.

They are for sale in basically every Guild Trader in the game.

Thanks, i just bought one for a 1000 gold lol. I feel like a noob all over again and i even played PC beta. Thanks guys for the help and my needless rant. I was mad at first lol