Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Khajiit Assassin lLooking For A Home

NocturnalGuideMe
NocturnalGuideMe
✭✭✭
Long time Elder Scrolls player, short time MMO player. Deciding im finally geting the comfortable feel of my second Character. Lvl 27 Nightblade. Dual Wield/Bow. Trying to find where I fit in, be it a PvP or PvE group dungeon. Havent completed the storyline or anything but Im looking to see what more the game will have to offer and it seems like alot of fun playing with others. Completely green to playing in a group and having a Role, and building and playing a charcter like such. I feel Id be a good scout, or use my solo skills to do infilitration or something of that sort. I do a bit of role-playing i.e. I have a somewhat backstory for my character, his goals in life and personality, reasons for his specific play style, etc. Let me know if anyones interested in taking on a beginner!
I play Xbox One NA
Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do a bit of role-playing i.e. I have a somewhat backstory for my character, his goals in life and personality, reasons for his specific play style, etc. Let me know if anyones interested in taking on a beginner!

Khajiit would like to humbly extend an invitation to join his RP guild, Magicka. We love to help newcomers, and definitely appreciate those with an actual personality, hah! If you'd like more information on us before you join, look no further than Here. Of course while you should definitely check up on that, if you wish to go straight to joining, simply send a message via xbox live to "Senpai Fluffy", and you should find a courier en route post haste.

Be seeing you soon. :3
    Edited by Marginis on March 9, 2017 11:41PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    bionaire-odor-grabber-litter-box-6.jpg

Would this be a good home for you? I thought it matched you eyes very well :^]
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius