The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Competitive PvP Hype!

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    I can give you a great example of a player who is no longer that active. Saber ali. He was a very good player, and among the best duelers. Heck I when I was still trying to get better at the game he killed me 1v2 where I outnumbered him. From my experience though he was a stone cold zerger in open world pvp. I am not trying to insult him by saying this, I am not trying to diminish how good a player he was, but I am just telling the truth of the situation.

Sabre is a close friend of mine, and I can tell you that his deal is he straight up does not give a ***. His stance is that he thinks people take video games way too seriously and he doesn't have time to care about player made rules.

On topic tho I think some people are looking too far into the video. Seems to me like the only statement being made is the comic value of getting roflstomped by Pact Militia. And thats a sentiment I share cus I find fighting that guild very, very amusing- win or lose. Their mannerisms are just so funny. Sometimes I die cus I'm laughing so hard I cant even play right. For example, the optics of several different people spamming silver shards or being chased by 24 people who are all sprinting on foot. Comedic gold.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    I can give you a great example of a player who is no longer that active. Saber ali. He was a very good player, and among the best duelers. Heck I when I was still trying to get better at the game he killed me 1v2 where I outnumbered him. From my experience though he was a stone cold zerger in open world pvp. I am not trying to insult him by saying this, I am not trying to diminish how good a player he was, but I am just telling the truth of the situation.

Sabre is a close friend of mine, and I can tell you that his deal is he straight up does not give a ***. His stance is that he thinks people take video games way too seriously and he doesn't have time to care about player made rules.

On topic tho I think some people are looking too far into the video. Seems to me like the only statement being made is the comic value of getting roflstomped by Pact Militia. And thats a sentiment I share cus I find fighting that guild very, very amusing- win or lose. Their mannerisms are just so funny. Sometimes I die cus I'm laughing so hard I cant even play right. For example, the optics of several different people spamming silver shards or being chased by 24 people who are all sprinting on foot. Comedic gold.

OMG, YES! It's sometimes so funny watching what people do when they chase you down. :D
    Some of my personal favorites are also Multi-barrier pop while you are obviously defensive, healing springs spam or the classic, you jump down on rocks and the whole pack just tumbles down after you like a cascade, some of them on mounts!
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tl;dr

- guyz, funny video got zergd

- U WOT M8
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    tl;dr

- U WOT M8

There shall be NO fun in ESO! /slap
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Ah, I do remember that instance. I usually tell people to leave you guys alone, Moji, but if you're continually taking resources in the last few hours of a campaign, expect to be cleared out with extreme prejudice. Respect is a two-way street. I leave you two alone because you're not looking to fight groups like mine, in return you should avoid doing things that make you an annoyance to map-focused groups (like mine). It's really not hard.

This was the first time in god knows how long we specifically cleared you from an area (and it was for good reason) and you still made a big fuss about it. I try to give respect to smaller groups and let them play, but you made yourself an objective for guilds that play the map and then had the audacity to publicly whine about it. You really don't give me much reason or incentive to leave you alone.

Well for starters you did not clear us. We where back within 30 seconds, and that was the message I was trying to convey that BBQ misread. That for a group such as yours clearing us is a waste of time, and we will be back to do the same thing. So unless you want to fully commit your full raid to stopping two people you are wasting your time. Once again though. We where not complaining. I was using this as an example to my point. If you find this topic to be an insult then don't do it.

Also you guys got us off the resource, and choose to chase us anyway. So the whole argument over objective play gets lost, and even if you managed to kill both of us we would be back within a few minutes.

Another thing you seem to misunderstand is that leaving other people is about doing them a favor or something. We leave people alone because we want to allow everyone to get a fair fight if we can. We don't just leave some people. We leave everyone unless they have shown use we should kill them for self preservation. I mean I will even leave people alone who I greatly dislike. You should not be leaving people alone because they are someone with a name you recognize. You should leave people alone because you don't want to zerg them. Because winning by outnumbering people is not fun to you.

Well that is what I think at least. You can do what every you want.

I have a feeling that if I continuously cleared you off of resources you would choose to go somewhere else, because it's not fun play for you. I hoped you would get the message after one pass, but whether you did or not we had bigger fish to fry going forward.

The point I'm trying to make is that this is a two-way street. If you don't want to be part of the faction effort, you don't want to play the map, you just want to get fights and do your thing? Awesome. I respect that, and will generally avoid bringing my group to where you are. I even do that for rival groups when they're smaller, let em farm a resource with 5 or so people instead of clearing them out. Stomping on vastly outnumbered players isn't fun.

That's my part, you seem to be missing yours. You were a small group but at that point in the campaign, because of ZoS' stupid point system, you crossed over into objective based play. And objectives are where the big groups play. So either you realized that and took the risk, or you wandered into it unknowingly and got run over; in either case, that's not on me and I find you complaining about it to be silly and pointless.

At no point did I ever complain Steve. I asked Crispen if he was aware that it was only two of us. I was confused that you guys decided to chase us after we where clearly off the resource. I was not angry I simply wanted to know if you realized that, and at no point in any of this back and forth have I complained. Additionally Mer did actually hold respect for you guys. So asking that was us giving you the benefit of the doubt that you made mistake.

Well it is good to know that you would prioritize holding up a group of two players. From the sounds of it we are some of the best at playing objectives if we can hold up a whole group with 2 players. Thanks for letting us know we would be that important in that situation. Just so you understand you would not discourage us from coming back. Keeping a group tied up like that is it's own reward. So unless you plan to spend your entire raid night zerging two people down I would not advise it. Although if that is your cup of tea so be it.

Then I'm not exactly sure what you want. You seem to dislike being zerged down, but you also pointedly state that you're going to keep on coming back and making an annoyance of yourself. What am I supposed to do? My policy towards small groups is live and let live. I used to love playing those duos, trios, quartets, I know the playstyle. So I try to leave you alone, and apparently it's noticed since Mer seems to have some measure of respect for us (given the benefit of the doubt you mentioned). But if you're going to continually make trouble on the map at a time where I can't afford it, then what do you think is gonna happen? If your goal is to troll me and incentivize me breaking up your fights with 20 people... well ok lol. That does subtract significant strength from my "leave you alone" policy.

There was no mistake made. You'd been there all afternoon leaching points at a critical time, continually turning that resource yellow. And you can say you're not complaining but your initial post on the matter was not positive. All I can really say is that you should play to the content you want. If you want to play the map, expect to fight groups (like mine) that play the map, and react accordingly. 99.9% of groups I kill on resources and keeps don't make forum posts about me zerging them down. Pact Militia (for example) knows exactly what response to expect when they hit an inner keep or a resource near point eval. If they posted the same thing you posted you'd rightly laugh at them, and the trouble is that due to ZoS' scoring system there was functionally no difference between you sitting on that resource or a PM raid.
    Edited by Satiar on January 30, 2017 11:29PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    tl;dr

- U WOT M8

BUT MOM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't wait to tell the guild tonight that trolling small mans with meteor showers was a huge success and made it to the forums! :D
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah, I do remember that instance. I usually tell people to leave you guys alone, Moji, but if you're continually taking resources in the last few hours of a campaign, expect to be cleared out with extreme prejudice. Respect is a two-way street. I leave you two alone because you're not looking to fight groups like mine, in return you should avoid doing things that make you an annoyance to map-focused groups (like mine). It's really not hard.

This was the first time in god knows how long we specifically cleared you from an area (and it was for good reason) and you still made a big fuss about it. I try to give respect to smaller groups and let them play, but you made yourself an objective for guilds that play the map and then had the audacity to publicly whine about it. You really don't give me much reason or incentive to leave you alone.

Well for starters you did not clear us. We where back within 30 seconds, and that was the message I was trying to convey that BBQ misread. That for a group such as yours clearing us is a waste of time, and we will be back to do the same thing. So unless you want to fully commit your full raid to stopping two people you are wasting your time. Once again though. We where not complaining. I was using this as an example to my point. If you find this topic to be an insult then don't do it.

Also you guys got us off the resource, and choose to chase us anyway. So the whole argument over objective play gets lost, and even if you managed to kill both of us we would be back within a few minutes.

Another thing you seem to misunderstand is that leaving other people is about doing them a favor or something. We leave people alone because we want to allow everyone to get a fair fight if we can. We don't just leave some people. We leave everyone unless they have shown use we should kill them for self preservation. I mean I will even leave people alone who I greatly dislike. You should not be leaving people alone because they are someone with a name you recognize. You should leave people alone because you don't want to zerg them. Because winning by outnumbering people is not fun to you.

Well that is what I think at least. You can do what every you want.

I have a feeling that if I continuously cleared you off of resources you would choose to go somewhere else, because it's not fun play for you. I hoped you would get the message after one pass, but whether you did or not we had bigger fish to fry going forward.

The point I'm trying to make is that this is a two-way street. If you don't want to be part of the faction effort, you don't want to play the map, you just want to get fights and do your thing? Awesome. I respect that, and will generally avoid bringing my group to where you are. I even do that for rival groups when they're smaller, let em farm a resource with 5 or so people instead of clearing them out. Stomping on vastly outnumbered players isn't fun.

That's my part, you seem to be missing yours. You were a small group but at that point in the campaign, because of ZoS' stupid point system, you crossed over into objective based play. And objectives are where the big groups play. So either you realized that and took the risk, or you wandered into it unknowingly and got run over; in either case, that's not on me and I find you complaining about it to be silly and pointless.

At no point did I ever complain Steve. I asked Crispen if he was aware that it was only two of us. I was confused that you guys decided to chase us after we where clearly off the resource. I was not angry I simply wanted to know if you realized that, and at no point in any of this back and forth have I complained. Additionally Mer did actually hold respect for you guys. So asking that was us giving you the benefit of the doubt that you made mistake.

Well it is good to know that you would prioritize holding up a group of two players. From the sounds of it we are some of the best at playing objectives if we can hold up a whole group with 2 players. Thanks for letting us know we would be that important in that situation. Just so you understand you would not discourage us from coming back. Keeping a group tied up like that is it's own reward. So unless you plan to spend your entire raid night zerging two people down I would not advise it. Although if that is your cup of tea so be it.

Then I'm not exactly sure what you want. You seem to dislike being zerged down, but you also pointedly state that you're going to keep on coming back and making an annoyance of yourself. What am I supposed to do? My policy towards small groups is live and let live. I used to love playing those duos, trios, quartets, I know the playstyle. So I try to leave you alone, and apparently it's noticed since Mer seems to have some measure of respect for us (given the benefit of the doubt you mentioned). But if you're going to continually make trouble on the map at a time where I can't afford it, then what do you think is gonna happen?

There was no mistake made. You'd been there all afternoon leaching points at a critical time, continually turning that resource yellow. And you can say you're not complaining but your initial post on the matter was not positive. All I can really say is that you should play to the content you want. If you want to play the map, expect to fight groups (like mine) that play the map, and react accordingly. 99.9% of groups I kill on resources and keeps don't make forum posts about me zerging them down. Pact Militia (for example) knows exactly what response to expect when they hit an inner keep or a resource near point eval. If they posted the same thing you posted you'd rightly laugh at them, and the trouble is that due to ZoS' scoring system there was functionally no difference between you sitting on that resource or a PM raid.

Dude I never said you should leave us alone. I simply gave you my opinion on how I feel when I have a group that outnumbers other players. Then i told you what would happen if you choose to try and hold us up. Go ahead man do it. Of course we don't want to be killed or outnumbered that heavily by an organized group. That doesn't mean we will change what we do in fear of that happening. Then what should we sit at the gate or zerg surf on all the AD? As I said the thought of keeping a group like that tied up is it's own reward. In the end you shouldn't worry about our enjoyment, but I hope you would not enjoy killing someone that outnumbered.

I really don't understand why I have to repeat this, but the entire thread was not meant to complain. It was just supposed to be a funny laugh. If that situation happened and you didn't laugh then I don't know what to tell you. The title was a joke sorry that it got so many people triggered for some reason.
    - Mojican
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tl;dr

- U WOT M8

BUT MOM

Okay :worried:
    But too much fun and it's off to Scourge PS4 EU with u.
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »

Can't wait to tell the guild tonight that trolling small mans with meteor showers was a huge success and made it to the forums! :D

Tell them that the trolling has somehow managed to get the large group players more upset somehow. :D
    - Mojican
  • jamesfaine_ESO
    Oh wow, look at that. My eye hit for 8k on a tick. Nice.

Totally not a Zerg by the way. Don't know who those folks were, except for my wingman Zed and Morgan, my pocket healer. Just a lot of 1vXers coincidentally moving in the same direction. You know, like VE does.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wrynn EP Sorc
    Wraithe EP Templar
    -Bella-Morte EP Dragon Knight
    Chaddow EP Nightblade
    Bellamorte DC Nightblade
    Bella Scuda AD Templar

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell them that the trolling has somehow managed to get the large group players more upset somehow. :D

The fact that it managed to cause a chain reaction that ended up getting VE triggered makes this whole thread all the sweeter :wink:
    Pact Militia GM

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tl;dr

- U WOT M8

BUT MOM

Okay :worried:
    But too much fun and it's off to Scourge PS4 EU with u.

You don't want to go there. Trust me on this.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what you're saying is you intentionally pissed off a larger group, and now you're upset they came to kill you? At first I was supportive of this post. But now you're just being a potato.

Congrats on killing a bomb spec magblade too btw. You've accomplished the unthinkable.

Where did I ever say I was upset? We where laughing like crazy. All I did was ask if he was aware he was zerging 2 people. Him saying he was gave me the information I wanted. Heck it made the situation even more funny to us.

Did I brag that we killed him? I just shared our perspective. From our perspective they where angry they died. Should we not include what happens because it hurt someones feelings?

You say you're not upset, but you went out of your way to call out a single guild and even name members. 10 people is apparently a zerg now too? Yeah. You're salty. If you weren't you wouldn't have gone out of your way to post all this.

Dude i personally think 5 people is a zerg. I did not call out anyone. I used it as an example to provide my point. If your friends don't want me to talk about it they should not have done it.

I named members to better explain my perspective. Once again if it bothers them they should not create that situation.

Gone out of my way? I was using an example to get my point across. You guys are the one's getting triggered. Overall I would say a lot of people have gotten triggered for nothing. While I laugh my ass off. It is even more hilarious that you genuinely can not comprehend that I am not angry.

TLDR: I posted something I found funny and zerglings got triggered.

If you personally think 5 people is a zerg then you personally are stupid. Sorry m8. You call out a specific guild by name, even using the names of those players and you think THEY'RE upset? What are you, 12? You have so much salt for them you brought them into a post which had nothing to do with them. Say you're not mad all you want. We all know the truth lol.

Not. Not 12. He just thinks his way of playing is better than everyone elses and that he is as well.

Love him saying its hysterical people think he is mad. What is hysterical is playing a r v r v r game witsh designed 24 man groups and saying there way of playing is < his way of playing.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow, look at that. My eye hit for 8k on a tick. Nice.

Totally not a Zerg by the way. Don't know who those folks were, except for my wingman Zed and Morgan, my pocket healer. Just a lot of 1vXers coincidentally moving in the same direction. You know, like VE does.

Rumor has it Fantasia moves in the same way too. Also Pact Militia raid 3, definitely raid 3.
    Edited by NACtron on January 30, 2017 11:53PM
    Pact Militia GM

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is interesting to me that group size is usually the measure of "fair pvp" instead of experience, aptitude, organization, etc...

When I see an organized duo with optimized, synergizing builds vs 5 randoms, it is not usually the duo who is at the disadvantage because they may have every other advantage.

The same goes for any outnumbered situation. It's really not as great a feat to wipe those 40 casuals with a group of hardcore power gamers as we like to think it is.

In other games with more organization, there is a greater onus on right-sizing tiers of competitors. Long ago when I was a hardcore FPS player, there was no honor or satisfaction for a top-10 clan to defeat lower tier clans.

Edited by zyk on January 30, 2017 11:59PM
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    So what you're saying is you intentionally pissed off a larger group, and now you're upset they came to kill you? At first I was supportive of this post. But now you're just being a potato.

Congrats on killing a bomb spec magblade too btw. You've accomplished the unthinkable.

Where did I ever say I was upset? We where laughing like crazy. All I did was ask if he was aware he was zerging 2 people. Him saying he was gave me the information I wanted. Heck it made the situation even more funny to us.

Did I brag that we killed him? I just shared our perspective. From our perspective they where angry they died. Should we not include what happens because it hurt someones feelings?

You say you're not upset, but you went out of your way to call out a single guild and even name members. 10 people is apparently a zerg now too? Yeah. You're salty. If you weren't you wouldn't have gone out of your way to post all this.

Dude i personally think 5 people is a zerg. I did not call out anyone. I used it as an example to provide my point. If your friends don't want me to talk about it they should not have done it.

I named members to better explain my perspective. Once again if it bothers them they should not create that situation.

Gone out of my way? I was using an example to get my point across. You guys are the one's getting triggered. Overall I would say a lot of people have gotten triggered for nothing. While I laugh my ass off. It is even more hilarious that you genuinely can not comprehend that I am not angry.

If you personally think 5 people is a zerg then you personally are stupid. Sorry m8. You call out a specific guild by name, even using the names of those players and you think THEY'RE upset? What are you, 12? You have so much salt for them you brought them into a post which had nothing to do with them. Say you're not mad all you want. We all know the truth lol.

Not. Not 12. He just thinks his way of playing is better than everyone elses and that he is as well.

Love him saying its hysterical people think he is mad. What is hysterical is playing a r v r v r game witsh designed 24 man groups and saying there way of playing is < his way of playing.

Can you please tell me where I said that? I shared my opinion, but encouraged them to do what ever they want. Is that crazy?
    - Mojican
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of dumb ass runs into a group that size by themselves and expects something to happen that's in their favor? That was like going after the last boss in Dark Souls while wearing no armor and no weapons and then being surprised when you get a one shot and die.

lesson here, is that this was the best thing I have ever seen and the amount of people that are triggered from this means that the meteorite spam on one very annoying person does produce results far beyond in game hahaha! :D
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    btw, good music choice, reminds me of that Rust video hahaha!
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • jamesfaine_ESO
    Rumor has it Fantasia moves in the same way too. Also Pact Militia raid 3, definitely raid 3.

Fantasia, are they still around? I thought I saw a couple of their tabards the other night but they kept falling over and getting trampled before I could tell for sure.

Be kind to PM Raid 3. Yeah sure they started out as 1vXing Zerg Serfers but they are learning the true ways of the Zerg. You are leading them to the light Nick and Crow. I mean, look how big they run nowadays! Obviously your good influence and example at work.
    Edited by jamesfaine_ESO on January 31, 2017 12:09AM
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wrynn EP Sorc
    Wraithe EP Templar
    Chaddow EP Nightblade
    Bellamorte DC Nightblade
    Bella Scuda AD Templar

• manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    What kind of dumb ass runs into a group that size by themselves and expects something to happen that's in their favor? That was like going after the last boss in Dark Souls while wearing no armor and no weapons and then being surprised when you get a one shot and die.

lesson here, is that this was the best thing I have ever seen and the amount of people that are triggered from this means that the meteorite spam on one very annoying person does produce results far beyond in game hahaha! :D

Well good sir if you look at the video slowly your question would be answered. The group was not fully visible on my screen at the start. I moved to see what was going on, and when I did I tried to use a potion to move away, but there is not much to do when you have multiple meteors on you. All you can do is block and pray with Zos's recent stand on the functionality of ulti's.
    - Mojican
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you please tell me where I said that? I shared my opinion, but encouraged them to do what ever they want. Is that crazy?

You can claim that zerg is not an insult but deep down u know it is. Just like the title of ur thread. Just like telling people they are triggered when they were clearly and rationally disagrewing with u.

U say u want great fights. To u that means beating a equal number skilled group or a "zerg" of ungrouped players, yes?

So whats the point of posting a video such as this and calling it competitive pvp play? It seems like the answer is u in fact were triggered.

• No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭

The fact that it managed to cause a chain reaction that ended up getting VE triggered makes this whole thread all the sweeter :wink:

There's like 3 of us posting in the tread, chill out lol.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's like 3 of us posting in the tread, chill out lol.

3 VE players? That is more than two. Sounds like a zerg to me. You're not trying to zerg the forums are you?
    Edited by NACtron on January 31, 2017 12:21AM
    Pact Militia GM

• jamesfaine_ESO
    [here's like 3 of us posting in the tread, chill out lol.

*blinks*
    *Looks back at the twenty or so distinct posters so far in this thread*

Yep, that is 1vXer math at its finest folks! Only three. Definitely only 3.

I give Mojican and his folks full props, they rarely zerg serf, they are good at what they do, and they make their own fights. Unlike so many of the 1vX/small group folks that can't survive without following a group around, but tell themselves they are elite just because they are not in the same guild or TS as the 30 players they are hiding behind.
    Edited by jamesfaine_ESO on January 31, 2017 12:26AM
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wrynn EP Sorc
    Wraithe EP Templar
    Chaddow EP Nightblade
    Bellamorte DC Nightblade
    Bella Scuda AD Templar

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only a forum Zerg if 5 or more members of the same guild post .
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can claim that zerg is not an insult but deep down u know it is. Just like the title of ur thread. Just like telling people they are triggered when they were clearly and rationally disagrewing with u.

U say u want great fights. To u that means beating a equal number skilled group or a "zerg" of ungrouped players, yes?

So whats the point of posting a video such as this and calling it competitive pvp play? It seems like the answer is u in fact were triggered.

The point of this thread was to make a small joke and have a good laugh. The players that are apart of the two groups in the video both did that. For some reason some other people can't grasp that.
    - Mojican
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    [here's like 3 of us posting in the tread, chill out lol.

*blinks*
    *Looks back at the twenty or so distinct posters so far in this thread*

Yep, that is 1vXer math at its finest folks! Only three. Definitely only 3.

I give Mojican and his folks full props, they rarely zerg serf, they are good at what they do, and they make their own fights. Unlike so many of the 1vX/small group folks that can't survive without following a group around, but tell themselves they are elite just because they are not in the same guild or TS as the 30 players they are hiding behind.

20 VE players are not responding to this post lol.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• jamesfaine_ESO

I only saw 3 there. Definitely only 3. Not a zerg.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wrynn EP Sorc
    Wraithe EP Templar
    Chaddow EP Nightblade
    Bellamorte DC Nightblade
    Bella Scuda AD Templar