The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Help

TARAFRAKA
TARAFRAKA
✭✭✭✭✭
I accidentally enchanted my precise master resto staff...I worked so hard for it and its worthless now.
Support says they cant give back items but its not deconned, i just messed up the enchant. Pleaseee help. Gamertag is tarafraka
@ZOS_DaryaK
@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox one
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ouch :(

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    make sure you reply to the auto response and reiterate what happened, if you've not already done so.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    when you say 'enchant' you mean you put a glyph on it?

if so just put another on it..... you can do it as much as you like.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, It doesn't work like that for the Master's weapons. They have enchantments on them that are specific to the weapon and can not be obtained through a glyph.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dude. I dont think u know how a master weapon works.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hi @TARAFRAKA, I am truly sorry to say that we forum folk won't really be able to assist you. I am also sorry to say that our support team is unable to revert changes to items. However, I've made sure your ticket is where someone who may be able to do something for you will see it. Good luck!

Also, we've moved this thread to the General Help Forums. :)
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on January 25, 2017 10:16PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NVM, Did not know Master Weapons followed different rules.

Why would they follow different rules?
    Edited by Nestor on January 25, 2017 10:18PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem being no enchantment we can put on a weapon is as good as the enchantment that comes with the weapon when it is dropped. The reason people farm those weapons if for the special enchantments that come with them.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

Unfortunately, It doesn't work like that for the Master's weapons. They have enchantments on them that are specific to the weapon and can not be obtained through a glyph.

This is why they need to block master weapons from being enchanted imo
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, I think the issue is that these Master items come with a special enchantment that no glyph can duplicate. Once stepped on, they're no longer special. Unfortunate. I doubt it happens often, but it would be nice if you have to unlock an item before applying an enchantment to it. You already have to unlock to sell, decon or destroy.

Sorry OP - Don't know what to say
    PS4NA
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sucks but they're not gonna fix your mistake because it wasn't the games fault it happened.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

That would be good, yes

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin

This is why the ability to lock items was added. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hi @TARAFRAKA, I am truly sorry to say that we forum folk won't really be able to assist you. I am also sorry to say that our support team is unable to revert changes to items. However, I've made sure your ticket is where someone who may be able to do something for you will see it. Good luck!

Also, we've moved this thread to the General Help Forums. :)

Please i hope they can help
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I believe you can still enchant locked items, I had locked daggers and was still able to enchant it

Locked_Enchant_Item.gif
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on January 25, 2017 10:35PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was locked. But you can still enchant it unfortunately.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe you can still enchant locked items, I had locked daggers and was still able to enchant it

Locked_Enchant_Item.gif

Yea ppl say that without knowing you can still enchant the item...
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youre not gonna believe this. I reran vdsa jist now and got another precise masters staff in the chest. Hopefully, support can still fix my gold one but thank god I got another that I will just have to gold out.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    Youre not gonna believe this. I reran vdsa jist now and got another precise masters staff in the chest. Hopefully, support can still fix my gold one but thank god I got another that I will just have to gold out.

That's some crazy luck

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have no idea. Suport gave me 50k gold and said they cant help. Im still trying though.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Suppprt had me destroy the staff and sent me a replacement in the mailnt
    Thank god.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    Update: Suppprt had me destroy the staff and sent me a replacement in the mailnt
    Thank god.

Oh wow nice to know there is a work around for this.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]