The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Player behaviour that drives you crazy ...

• Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    People who ask what's the best bow, or sword, or armor.

Second would be new players who talk non stop like they know something but actually they knowing about the game.

I rarely talked when I was new, and still don't talk more than I need to. instead I listen especially when great players are discussing builds. You can learn a ton if you can keep your mouth shut.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Kodrac wrote: »
    Apparently we have Skyrim to blame for this "playstyle".

I blame anime for DW
    I blame Gandalf for staffs
    I blame Conan for 2hnd
    I blame Legolas for Bow
    I blame GoT for 1hnd/shield

I blame Chuck Norris for bare handed.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

I blame anime for DW
    I blame Conan for 2hnd
    I blame Legolas for Bow

I blame Chuck Norris for bare handed.

Chuck Norris is more to blame for bad Internet memes and roundhouse kicks. Bruce Lee I blame for bare handed.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kawall wrote: »
    Suleku wrote: »
    lol when your team wipes only once..... and people just flat out leave without saying anything -.-

You know what's worse? High cp player rush like hell and die, then blame other members. Like I just teleported dungeon 10 second ago and dude died to The Iron-Swathed Glutton in WGT. And those dd's who pick dps and tank in group tool to get faster match. They should change that so you can pick only one rule.
    If you can do both roles with swapping bar and some gear its ok to dual slot.

Random tank we got in city of ash normal, with one hand sword and no shield, not so much.
    That is an setup I have never seen before, worse in that he was over level 40.
    give him credit for heavy armor however.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I blame anime for DW
    I blame Conan for 2hnd
    I blame Legolas for Bow

One Staff, Many Staves :smile:
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    G-sus_NL wrote: »
    Running trials with a group that checks every single bag or trunk. It takes forever and makes doing trials exhausting.

I do that too since homestead. And so should you. Those prints and wax do not collect themselves.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running trials with a group that checks every single bag or trunk. It takes forever and makes doing trials exhausting.

Why wouldn't you check every single bag and trunk? There is so much money hidden away in those containers.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players who loot something good and their first thought is "I wonder how much I can sell this for!" There's a couple ways to identify these people. They might:
    Try to sell something that is bound on pickup
    Try to sell a rare drop at a very high price that might've been fair 3 months ago
    Ask for a price check on a piece of gear that would benefit them greatly to use...

And the list goes on!
    Edited by WhiteMage on February 17, 2017 9:10AM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dps queueing as healer to get in a group.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would like to shame but not name a particular individual yes.

Last night this person pulled a large number of crocodiles onto some ore that khajiit had her paws on. Yes the axe it was raised in the air already. Khajiit was then left to fend off the toothy, scaly pests while the unnamed individual helped themselves to the ore.

Khajiit is sure that some they will say that all it is fair in love and ore. This one however would have just a little bit more decency yes in similar circumstances. Near to a node or not if you pull it you should fight it.

Also, although this one has heard this is not possible, this one has recently collected some ore where she received only rogue's soot and no actual ore. If this is a bug or another selfish traveller khajiit she is not sure but she does not like it.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »

Why wouldn't you check every single bag and trunk? There is so much money hidden away in those containers.
    A raid is an group effort there you have to get 12 people together, it can also take a long time if you have problems.

The raid dungeon don't have better bag drops than an public dungeon as far as I know.
    Unless its an general agreement I say no as it slows everything down.
    In many you can also walk out the same way you came so you can loot on leaving.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Dps queueing as healer to get in a group.
    Yes had an tank yesterday, an level 45 or something with an one hand sword and no shield, yes left hand was empty.
    to his credit he had heavy armor, not robe but I guess that was only for look.

• Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I agree.

These are the same guys panhandling on chat for gold. :)
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those sneaking in and taking the chest, although you were there first, and while fighting off the adds by the chest. Freaking thieves.. never ends. Ha ha
  • CromulentForumID
    CromulentForumID
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree.

These are the same guys panhandling on chat for gold. :)

Better yet, the ones asking you to send them lockpicks via Guild Chat.

How do you not have enough lockpicks? Never open any container ever?
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you read a thread and give the person a long, well informed, descriptive answer and they don't even give you a thanks or acknowledgement that they've taken your advise.

Yes it's petty but cmon show some love for that stranger that went out of the way to help you.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a girl in game uses her gender to get free stuff from the gullable guys that fall for it.

C'mon fellas show some respect for yourself and her. Talk about being easy meat :neutral:
    Edited by Wrecking_Blow_Spam on February 20, 2017 3:43AM
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you WTT motifs in zone and people whisper to sell you their overpriced ***.
  • darkllord
    darkllord
    ✭✭✭
    People, who think, that they own mobs in exposed grinding spots. It doesnt drive me crazy, but it makes me laugh. The more they swear, the longer I´m there, killing mobs, which drives them crazy. Happened to me last night. Im pretty sure, if I reported this kid, he would get some kind of "reward" from ZOS, but I´m above that frustrated 12yo.
  • Thoosa
    Thoosa
    In a dungeon: the tank can't hold the boss, the other dps keeps dying, the healer can't heal and then the healer rages about low dps and kicks me. :disappointed:
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When a girl in game uses her gender to get free stuff from the gullable guys that fall for it.

C'mon fellas show some respect for yourself and her. Talk about being easy meat :neutral:

I wanted to add to this, not so much the girl in area chat but the crowd of guys all hanging around her annoys me. As soon as there is a female voice within 5 mins there is 10-20 males all talking over each other some dude asking her out and some white knight trying to protect her it's so stupid.
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wanted to add to this, not so much the girl in area chat but the crowd of guys all hanging around her annoys me. As soon as there is a female voice within 5 mins there is 10-20 males all talking over each other some dude asking her out and some white knight trying to protect her it's so stupid.

Haha, Sad.

• StrawberryKitsune
    StrawberryKitsune
    ✭✭✭
    People who run through the Dark Brotherhood main story areas pulling agg and blasting through all "look at me"!...this is not very assassin-y and makes me question why bother doing the DLC if its not your playstyle.

Part of the thrill was turning that corner in sneak and pretty much headbutting the guard in the cahonies before crawl-running away cussing the divines as you go.
  • lappas
    lappas
    ✭✭✭
    When you get tbaged after 1vxing. Like you are 10 and i am alone you did not accomplish that much ...
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »
    Better yet, the ones asking you to send them lockpicks via Guild Chat.

How do you not have enough lockpicks? Never open any container ever?

I did this yesterday ( it was a low lvl alt and he was exp grinding ) I asked send me 10 & I will return 20 later. So this is very possible. I got x3 mails instantly, sent the other 2 back and gave the first guy his x10 extra's :wink:

But in general I run with around 200 on my chars
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that annoys the bloody hell out of me.

I play mostly female chars, and i really hate it when people run over to my char and proceed to gawk for like 5 mins, and then when i try to move away, they proceed to bloody chase me! Very *** rude and is what i consider sexual harassment! Next person who does this, i will be immediately reporting them.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com