Edited by Edenprime on February 1, 2017 2:23PM
Homestead is being released on 6.2.0107 and I thought I'd translate the guide I made for my guildies. This is of course not everything, but just the major points that were requested from me.
- Save money for houses/furniture
- Level up crafts to 50 and learn:
-Traits (Clothing, Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Alchemy, Enchanting)
-Epic and Golden provisioning recipes
These affect the Master Writ drop chances)
- Do writs now and in the future
- Notice. If and when a Master Writ drops for you, the quest automatically opens on your screen. Press Goodbye so you don’t actually accept it on the wrong character
[*] Save Survey Maps just in case. (Currently on pts only alchemy maps drop new materials, but this might be a bug).
This is what it looks like when a Master Writ drops
After looting the quest pops up on your screen. Remember to press Goodbye if you want the full details
After you pressed Goodbye, you can see all the details
[*] Save upgrade and style materials
[*] If you guild has a Master Crafter that knows 9 traits and all motifs who will start crafting for the guild/guildhouse, they will surely appreciate all donations/trades of Master Writs and furniture plans.
[*] The price of the containers found in capturable towns are going down by 75%, so in case you’re thinking of buying something like Desert Rose, wait till the next patch
How much money you need for your house
There are 39 houses and nearly 3000 furniture items. As I write this, the crown prices for houses are not known. Houses are account wide, not specific to characters.
How do you get furniture and recipes?
- Inns: 3 total, 1 for each alliance
- Apartments: 3 total, 1 for each alliance
- Small Homes: 10 total, 1 for each of the 10 playable races
- Medium Homes: 10 total, 1 for each of the 10 playable races
- Large Homes: 10 total, 1 for each of the 10 playable races
- Manors: 3 total, 1 for each alliance
- Crown store exclusives 2
Prices unknown at the moment
Furnishing crafting and plans
- Furnishing crafting (more below).
- Luxury Furnisher, Npc that is in Colharbour on weekends. Can be found from Cicero’s Food & General Goods.
- Achievement Furnishers, each zone has its own Achievement Furnisher.
- Home Goods Furnishers, one in each zone, sells planks, rocks, zones trees/flowers and other small things. Same location as the achievement Furnisher.
- Purchase tab in Housing Editor, Crown furnishing.
- Undaunted busts, Veteran dungeons/trials/arenas last boss drops a bust. There’s it total of 34 Undaunted Busts.
- Fishing, different types of fishing holes have a chance of dropping a fish that you can use for decoration
- Shadowy Supplier, The Shadowy Supplier will rarely award one of a selection of Dark Brotherhood-themed decorations.
- Paintings come from treasure chests: “Added paintings to treasure chests found in the world. They’re rare! If you find one, cherish it. Or don’t!”
- Each craftable furniture needs a plan. Some items need several crafting skills. For example fancier beds might need passives like: Woodworking 9, Tailoring 7, Metalworking 3.
- Plans can be found in containers across the world, purchased from certain merchants, dropped from monsters, or even obtained from pickpocketing (or murdering) Tamrielic citizens.
- Pattern styles depend on the zone they drop in. For example Aliki’r Desert drops Redguard style patterns (other styles drop too but with a lower chance)
- New furniture crafting materials drop in their respective nodes and provisioning materials drop from crates, barrels, etc.
- Silken Ring Motif
Motif pages drop from Cradle of Shadows dungeons last boss. Rarely on normal, better chance from veteran mode and a guaranteed drop from Veteran hard mode. Style materials drop the same way as the motif but has a chance to drop from other bosses too.
- Mazzatun Motif
Motif pages drop from Ruins of Mazzatun dungeons last boss. Rarely on normal, better chance from veteran mode and a guaranteed drop from Veteran hard mode. Style materials drop the same way as the motif but has a chance to drop from other bosses too.
- Ra Gada Motif
Motif pages have a low chance of dropping from Focus Points, Delves, World Bosses, Treasure chests or Treasure maps. Style materials drop the same way as the motif
- Ebony Motif
Motif pages and style materials can be bought with Master Writ vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu.
If you think I missed something major or know of other good links, let me know and I'll add them
GM of the largest Finnish guild EU/PC dragonbornz.fi