The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

vMoL Exploit: FIX IT ALREADY!

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on XB1 today I got a notification that a guildie completed VMOL with a score of 150.
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just an FYI this has been happening on WoW for years.... (guilds selling carries that is)
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do people even find these exploits lmao
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    SnubbS wrote: »
    I clearly don't know enough about this exploit. I haven't tried it yet, but with the information I have -- I can't figure out how you get the skin with it.

You dont get the skin just by exploiting the last boss.

That's what I've been telling people -- and then I see 400cp kids running around with it.

@SnubbS
    Why u call 400cp players "kids"?? It's because of your supa-high Ego??
    Lmao
    Options
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    It is a Game? Why get mad
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
    Options
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    I clearly don't know enough about this exploit. I haven't tried it yet, but with the information I have -- I can't figure out how you get the skin with it.

That's what I've been telling people -- and then I see 400cp kids running around with it.

@SnubbS
    Lmao

It's an e-sports thing. Everyone in my community calls everyone else a kid -- substitute the word 'kid' for 'dude' and there you go.
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
    Options
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭

@SnubbS
    Lmao

It's an e-sports thing. Everyone in my community calls everyone else a kid -- substitute the word 'kid' for 'dude' and there you go.

For sure
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    LOL if there was a thread for every exploit in PvP, we would see nothing else in the forums.

People cheat every day in PvP, no one bats an eye. But cheese one trial...

PvP lives matter

This 100 percent
    Options
  • RazorCaltrops
    RazorCaltrops
    ✭✭✭
    Tempah wrote: »

It is a game in which people have to spend significant amount of time / gold to get the biggest achievement.
    Edited by RazorCaltrops on January 23, 2017 3:01PM
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭

It is a game in which people have to spend a significant amount of time / gold to get the biggest achievement.

@RazorCaltrops I completed vMoL and am trying to get better so I can complete it on HM one day but I really don't care about the title or skin. I just want my own satisfication of having it completed I don't care if others cheese it. Only thing matters to me is that when I complete I know I've done it fair.
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People aren't even trying to hide it on PS4/NA. I literally saw someone in zone chat saying, "LFG for mol exploit".
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to get skin/ title is to kill all 3 bosses, and 90% of the people who are possibly doing this cant make it past the twins, or hell even the add pull before the twins; so there for their all wasting their time. Learn the raid, it's mechanics and get a team together to go in there and become D-D. What is the point of Glitching anything in a game where teamwork and skill is evolved. . ZoS should Fix this Glitch but i'm 99% positive they wont get around to it tell housing is release in game.. Don't fret guys only way they are getting their title and their skin is if they bring in BIG hitters and ppl who already have their skin to help them beat the other 2 Bosses. ( P.S ZoS First Boss can be glitched also Please fix that too)
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
    Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    The only way to get skin/ title is to kill all 3 bosses, and 90% of the people who are possibly doing this cant make it past the twins, or hell even the add pull before the twins; so there for their all wasting their time. Learn the raid, it's mechanics and get a team together to go in there and become D-D. What is the point of Glitching anything in a game where teamwork and skill is evolved. . ZoS should Fix this Glitch but i'm 99% positive they wont get around to it tell housing is release in game.. Don't fret guys only way they are getting their title and their skin is if they bring in BIG hitters and ppl who already have their skin to help them beat the other 2 Bosses. ( P.S ZoS First Boss can be glitched also Please fix that too)

If this is the case then it would seem that these people that are cheesing it are getting help from players that can clear the majority of the instance. #conspiracy :o
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1st boss exploit needs fixing asap. No cats, no shield phases, no curses etc. Even leet groups will be able to burn it down with ranged dps in no time at all and full vitality.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    MrsVelius wrote: »

If this is the case then it would seem that these people that are cheesing it are getting help from players that can clear the majority of the instance. #conspiracy :o

@Ajaxduo Yeah It is the case, I ran with someone who had the Maw skin yesterday; and his exact words were " I cheesed the last boss, and my guild pulled me through the rest of the other 2." needless to say he was kicked from our maw group as we don't cheese anything.
    1st boss exploit needs fixing asap. No cats, no shield phases, no curses etc. Even leet groups will be able to burn it down with ranged dps in no time at all and full vitality.

@DRXHarbinger Correct, First boss Glitch has been around for awhile, and since everyone is complain about The Glitch that ppl are using to exploit the loot system inside Maw, and Glitch last boss for completions, I though I'd bring up first boss too.
    Harbinger is correct on this matter, There are people glitching first boss; last boss and the loot system. Inside VMoL. However they most likely wont fix this tell the next major patch, witch sucks for the people who do this legit.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Its a game, but your not supposed to exploit

If you need to cheat and be above the majority of the game at all times I don't really know you deserve to be on it tbh.
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on January 23, 2017 5:21PM
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a game in which people have to spend a significant amount of time / gold to get the biggest achievement.

@RazorCaltrops I completed vMoL and am trying to get better so I can complete it on HM one day but I really don't care about the title or skin. I just want my own satisfication of having it completed I don't care if others cheese it. Only thing matters to me is that when I complete I know I've done it fair.

I have a legit vMoL title (and skin ofc) but Im fed up with ZOS' stance on exploits.
    Yes, this exploit doesnt directly harm me, but dont you see the pattern? Every time someone finds an exploit, /z is getting flooded with it and everyone is taking advantage of survey duping and other crap. So exploiters got tons of yellow tempers and mats. And a game where cheaters/exploiters rule and honest players are in disadvantage is broken.

EDit:
    Oh, look! Another exploit.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/315722/potential-guild-trader-exploit-please-investigate-and-fix-asap/p1
    Why I'm not surprised...
    And if ZOS would've been any good at banning it, there would be much less people using this kind of stuff. Now they just know they arent risking anything so they just use any bug they can find (and are looking for bugs specifically).
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 23, 2017 5:40PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This exploit has now been fixed. The method involved now puts you in a loadscreen and ports you out of MoL. Nothing to worry about any more :)

Edit: on PC anyway, no idea about other platforms
    Edited by Voxicity on January 23, 2017 10:21PM
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KaiVox22 wrote: »
    This exploit has now been fixed. The method involved now puts you in a loadscreen and ports you out of MoL. Nothing to worry about any more :)

Edit: on PC anyway, no idea about other platforms

Awesome!!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THIS THREAD CAN NOW BE CLOSED. THEY FIXED IT :)
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@SnubbS
    Lmao

E-sports? I play video games because I don't like sports :P
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
    Options