The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

vMoL Exploit: FIX IT ALREADY!

• MrAppleman
    MrAppleman
    ✭✭✭
    So sad, why is this even possible?
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    MrAppleman wrote: »
    So sad, why is this even possible?

This isnt even the only one. there are lost of out of the map glitches still available. Its because well there are places where you can fall off so naturally there are places you can get to since there is no wall
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough I haven't seen anyone posting about this on EU PC, maybe it doesn't work on PC?
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    Oddly enough I haven't seen anyone posting about this on EU PC, maybe it doesn't work on PC?

Most of these exploiters are dumb, they arent able to figure the trick on their own unless everyone is spamming /z about it.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unrelated note. Anyone wanna run vMoL later?
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »

Most of these exploiters are dumb, they arent able to figure the trick on their own unless everyone is spamming /z about it.

"Guiz how i do derr exploitz?!"

87212-dogs-derp-pug-wallpaper.jpg
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • Aura18
    Aura18
    Soul Shriven
    This exploit has completely ruined the value of the skin and title now, at least on xbox. At first i saw many people with the skin who were cp 561 that ive never heard of so i figured they bought themselves into a group, but then i came across a cp 173 with the skin and i figured he bought as well but then, i heard about the exploit. Honestly i think they should remove it from everyone and those who got it legit can do it again, yes its a pain in the ass but the sedimental value on the skin has decreased drastically for me.
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will notice by the way that they have announced no planned maintenance of any sort next week.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »
    if you glitch you dont get the skin, you need to get a checkpoint at last boss.

Oh you sure do get the skin. I've seen a couple of guys who don't have a clue about PvE and who have the skin now. They aren't on the leaderboards either.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wants to bet what they will do? Mine would be nothing.

It won't get patched until the next big patch if it gets patched then. It cost them money to submit patches to Microsoft and Sony. And it also takes time for them to review the patches before console manufacturers will accept them.

Also they most likely won't be banning or wiping titles.
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo this exploit isnt as bad as the banker glitch, and zeni only dished out 3 day bans for that.

The people that used the banker exploit also kept all their ill gotten gains so I dont imagine zeni would diviate from this type of punishment for the vMoL exploiters.

I think zeni will just patch the cheese and leave it at that, just my 2 cents worth.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    Who wants to bet what they will do? Mine would be nothing.

It won't get patched until the next big patch if it gets patched then. It cost them money to submit patches to Microsoft and Sony. And it also takes time for them to review the patches before console manufacturers will accept them.

Also they most likely won't be banning or wiping titles.

Unfortunately you're right.
    Its a shame, really. This is an awesome game, but honestly I feel discouraged to play a game where all kinds of cheaters, exploiters are running loose.
    I dont think that a handful of cheaters are more valuable in a long run that a lot of fair customers (and potential customers, too - if I would be looking for a game to play, I'd skip the one that gives all exploits green light).

PC/EU
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if its true or not, but i heard 40+ members of one ps4 guild got banned this weekend for using this glitch
    Edited by SuperLarrio on January 22, 2017 6:37PM
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of speculation and hearsay on this thread. I would think it needs closed or deleted since these types of threads just fuel exploiting. If it's a real thing
    Edited by Eleusian on January 22, 2017 6:47PM
    PS4 NA
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clearly don't know enough about this exploit. I haven't tried it yet, but with the information I have -- I can't figure out how you get the skin with it.
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnubbS wrote: »
    I clearly don't know enough about this exploit. I haven't tried it yet, but with the information I have -- I can't figure out how you get the skin with it.

You dont get the skin just by exploiting the last boss.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is crippled by cheats and eploits and ZOS does nothing about it.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »
    if you glitch you dont get the skin, you need to get a checkpoint at last boss.

Oh you sure do get the skin. I've seen a couple of guys who don't have a clue about PvE and who have the skin now. They aren't on the leaderboards either.

you dont, i know lol

u need the group to have killed all bosses to get skin.
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnubbS wrote: »

You dont get the skin just by exploiting the last boss.

That's what I've been telling people -- and then I see 400cp kids running around with it.
    Edited by SnubbS on January 22, 2017 7:56PM
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Meld777 wrote: »
    It's a great opportunity for less elite players to get their skin and title while they can. I don't know why people are pushing so hard for a fix. There are way more crucial flaws with fairness in this game that make not only some hardly-earned, bad-looking skin and title obsolete, but competition as a whole. However, it is a very distinct skin and I can see Dro-m'Athra play a decent role in RP. It's a great opportunity.

Hahaha Meldanen pls XD
    Edited by Woeler on January 22, 2017 8:47PM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Meld777 wrote: »
    It's a great opportunity for less elite players to get their skin and title while they can. I don't know why people are pushing so hard for a fix. There are way more crucial flaws with fairness in this game that make not only some hardly-earned, bad-looking skin and title obsolete, but competition as a whole. However, it is a very distinct skin and I can see Dro-m'Athra play a decent role in RP. It's a great opportunity.

Exploiting is never a great opportunity in any game, it will just lead to your demise
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All they need to do to fix it is add an invisible wall on the bridge or remove the invisible wall where you can stand and snipe, that way you drop down behind the wall and can't shoot him

Easy
  • EcruteakCity
    EcruteakCity
    Soul Shriven
    I now have people messaging me who have done the glitch asking for help beating the first two bosses lol.

Weekly now has multiple multiple groups who have exploited. Glad to see all our hard work means nothing to zos.
    Please roll back all titles/skins/achievements from last month. This has to be a joke, acknowledge there is an issue and hotfix this.
    I hit breath of life for Grand Council
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I now have people messaging me who have done the glitch asking for help beating the first two bosses lol.

Weekly now has multiple multiple groups who have exploited. Glad to see all our hard work means nothing to zos.
    Please roll back all titles/skins/achievements from last month. This has to be a joke, acknowledge there is an issue and hotfix this.

I agree, even though I haven't done a single Trial yet exploiting needs to be punished imo
  • J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@EcruteakCity

*** anyone who did it legitimately in the last month I guess lol. Is there an ETA on when the glitch was first available? If you're going to generally punish everyone instead of the people who specifically exploited, you need to cover the bases and make sure you remove the achievements from everyone who has completed vMOL since the glitch was first available. If that means since the trial first came out so be it.

Otherwise don't be lazy and advocate for ZOS to also punish those who completed vMOL legitimately just because your ego is sore.

Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by OutLaw_Nynx on January 27, 2017 8:30PM
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Boy the new market on PS4 NA is selling maw skins. Grand Council charging 2 million per person.

-_-
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup. Good old Grand Council. We also have another guild selling them.

Guys, skins aren't upgrading mats. Quit treating them like so.
    Edited by OutLaw_Nynx on January 22, 2017 11:52PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Good old Grand Council. We also have another guild selling them.

Guys, skins aren't upgrading mats. Quit treating them like so.

Yeah, unlike upgrade mats theyre not nessasary. ;)

PC/EU
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't particularly have any issue with people snatching up achievements and what not. Dirty but doesn't affect me.

I do have a problem with these people finding their way into a decent VMOL group because they have a skin to show success.