Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

vMoL Exploit: FIX IT ALREADY!

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
EXPLOIT FIXED

I didn't believe it at first. But it's actually true. It's totally exploitable on console.

ZOS please message me so we can have this patched asap! This thread is to hopefully get ZOS attention to reach out to players who have seen people who have been exploiting this or know anything about it and where and what needs to be fixed to prevent this from happening again.

This whole thing is ridiculous and only hurting ZOS in the long run. Especially for new players. What's the point with fun, exciting content if people will just end up exploiting it and being handed rewards.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK
Edited by andreasranasen on January 23, 2017 10:38PM
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it the skin or title? I just started working towards mine yesterday so this blows :/
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    really....?

Get some testosterone in your body zos, and man up. Bring down the server and hotfix. Ban players who exploit. You dont lose that much crown store income.. Actually, if you do this, I will personally buy 30 crown crates!
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Is it the skin or title? I just started working towards mine yesterday so this blows :/

Both. And all loot.
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you glitch you dont get the skin, you need to get a checkpoint at last boss.
    Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you have to kill all bosses to get the skin.
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »

Does it make a different? If you only have to beat the first two bosses to get dromatra destroyer?
    edit: Not ment any negative towards you btw :)
    Edited by OrphanHelgen on January 22, 2017 1:49AM

Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »

Does it make a different? If you only have to beat the first two bosses to get dromatra destroyer?
    edit: Not ment any negative towards you btw :)

I get what you mean, seems like it requires a group effort though. But yeah hope they fix it soon. I'd rather pay for a carry than spend hours glitching around and dpsing down a boss with 1 ability lol, sounds boring. xD
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox or PS4?

Edit: Just realized OP is on PS4
    Edited by Cadbury on January 22, 2017 4:17AM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What new information does this thread have that the last one didn't? Also, where is your proof that this exists? I mean you were so demanding of proof in the other thread, but start a new one without showing some of your own.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL if there was a thread for every exploit in PvP, we would see nothing else in the forums.

People cheat every day in PvP, no one bats an eye. But cheese one trial...

PvP lives matter
    Options
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let me be honest and say if you're doing this...dm me and inv me to your group because I cba for that "dps test" bs that people were spitting out before.

I probably won't ever use the skin though I don't have a khajiit and I like to RP
    Edited by mb10 on January 22, 2017 4:34AM
    Options
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL if there was a thread for every exploit in PvP, we would see nothing else in the forums.

People cheat every day in PvP, no one bats an eye. But cheese one trial...

PvP lives matter

Today I was having a conversation with my pvp bff who changed her @name recently to zazzle or something like that:

"WTF are all those DC doing down there? Just running around in a circle letting 15 siege burn them down. What's the point in that? I do appreciate the AP but someone needs to rethink their strategy"

<every single person lags out>

"Oh, yeah, of course. That's what they're doing."

The sad thing is the people playing human centipede with the zergleader probably didn't even realize that's why they were doing it.

Note: DC could just as easily be switched with other 3 alliances, anytime from mid-2014 til now.
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    What new information does this thread have that the last one didn't? Also, where is your proof that this exists? I mean you were so demanding of proof in the other thread, but start a new one without showing some of your own.

I vaguely remember that as well.

XBox NA
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to lie ( if I get banned so be it ) I gave this a shot and made my way to the final boss after trial and error and at 24 million health I dont have the time or energy to even try and kill this guy, so if you really have the time to do this solo then kudo's to you lol

I have a video up to the point where I get to the boss area and then didn't know how to advance ( I can make my way all the way there now )
    Edited by JamieAubrey on January 22, 2017 5:05AM
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not going to lie ( if I get banned so be it ) I gave this a shot and made my way to the final boss after trial and error and at 24 million health I dont have the time or energy to even try and kill this guy, so if you really have the time to do this solo then kudo's to you lol

I have a video up to the point where I get to the boss area and then didn't know how to advance ( I can make my way all the way there now )

Jamie, I would submit that video to Zenimax instead of making it public. I know exactly where you got all this info from as I've seen your replies on this specific website. This is why I'm not disclosing any information about this and would rather have direct contact with ZOS about this issue. Hopefully this thread will draw some attention, work with their players and to get this issue fixed.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Theyre not gonna fix this until console incremental cause for them to fix it they will probably wioe the title and make everyone go get all thwir titles again some poeple will like that others willbe infuriated that they have to do them again also theyd have to add so many invisible walls to thise areas they just dont have time right now with housing and stuff coming out. Since this isnt directly hurting the game they arent in a hurry to fix it. Its jist like when plp exploited vet trials on normal they didnt fix that for awhile either. Ill tell you how thwyre probably looking at this tho. They see that more people are getting their completes and be like oh hey now more people will buy the dlc. Just look at the banker glitch? that glitch was out waaaaaaaaay beforw it was widely known and they left it for a little while but do u know how many people bought a banker to do it? they made butt loads of money during that time so nope thwy arent gonna do a hot fix this requires real maintenence which wont come till nwxt patch. Im curious as to how theyll know who actually exploited it tho? and what theyll do will they get rid of all peoples skins? take away their equipment? revoke titles? revoke scores? honestly if u want my opinion they wont do any of that
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just wonder why PC games even had to go console anyway, isn't it called PC for a reason?
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's some serious game breaking lag happening on every platform in both pve and pvp that they need to fix before dealing with stupid stuff like people exploiting a title.

Who gives a *** about titles anyway? I'm not impressed by them...especially since most people earned them with the aid of proc sets which are so lame imo.
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Lol

Same

XBox NA
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rjizzle09 wrote: »
    Theyre not gonna fix this until console incremental cause for them to fix it they will probably wioe the title and make everyone go get all thwir titles again some poeple will like that others willbe infuriated that they have to do them again also theyd have to add so many invisible walls to thise areas they just dont have time right now with housing and stuff coming out. Since this isnt directly hurting the game they arent in a hurry to fix it. Its jist like when plp exploited vet trials on normal they didnt fix that for awhile either. Ill tell you how thwyre probably looking at this tho. They see that more people are getting their completes and be like oh hey now more people will buy the dlc. Just look at the banker glitch? that glitch was out waaaaaaaaay beforw it was widely known and they left it for a little while but do u know how many people bought a banker to do it? they made butt loads of money during that time so nope thwy arent gonna do a hot fix this requires real maintenence which wont come till nwxt patch. Im curious as to how theyll know who actually exploited it tho? and what theyll do will they get rid of all peoples skins? take away their equipment? revoke titles? revoke scores? honestly if u want my opinion they wont do any of that

Press enter every now and then, people might read your post
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    The exploit is fixed on the PTS. (You cannot go outside of map anymore).

So another 3-4 weeks till it will get fixed. lol....
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me old days of Neverwinter Online when Dragonlich in Neverwinter Castle was so hard that majority of groups were glitching it through gates. Was taking only 3 hours to kill last boss..
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Reminds me old days of Neverwinter Online when Dragonlich in Neverwinter Castle was so hard that majority of groups were glitching it through gates. Was taking only 3 hours to kill last boss..

oi the AOE one shots and bajillion adds.

Dungeons in that game were so fun.

That and singularity making this game's nova look like some My Little Pony ultimate. Oppressive Force vs Negate? Destro ult vs Ice Knife? Too bad NWO went down the tubes, such a great combat system.
    Edited by usmcjdking on January 22, 2017 10:27AM
    Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    The exploit is fixed on the PTS. (You cannot go outside of map anymore).

So another 3-4 weeks till it will get fixed. lol....

Yep, so just wait a bit and then everything is fixed :sweat_smile:
    But man, yeah they should fix it at some point or at least tell us they'll fix it :sweat_smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a great opportunity for less elite players to get their skin and title while they can. I don't know why people are pushing so hard for a fix. There are way more crucial flaws with fairness in this game that make not only some hardly-earned, bad-looking skin and title obsolete, but competition as a whole. However, it is a very distinct skin and I can see Dro-m'Athra play a decent role in RP. It's a great opportunity.
    Edited by Meld777 on January 22, 2017 12:49PM
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meld777 wrote: »
    It's a great opportunity for less elite players to get their skin and title while they can. I don't know why people are pushing so hard for a fix. There are way more crucial flaws with fairness in this game that make not only some hardly-earned, bad-looking skin and title obsolete, but competition as a whole. However, it is a very distinct skin and I can see Dro-m'Athra play a decent role in RP. It's a great opportunity.

you need help

Options
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

@Cinbri The very old tactics were pretty tough as well, back in the day when stacking mobs was impossible because each of them would 1-shot you. I remember we used to put Singularities on the edge and repel the adds over the abyss, so that they'd be trapped on the other side. Took a while to get all of them, so that they don't respawn.

If you were doing it legit, it was quite interesting as well, because when the dungeon came out, it wasn't meant to be beaten anytime soon and the mobs were too tough even for the BiS end-game players. So we'd just lure them to edges and go Singularity + Repel on Tab. After we figured it out and beat CN for the first time, I even made a foundry for people to train that tactic.

Good times. :p Then power creep + nerfs turned it into stack'n'burn.
    Edited by Meld777 on January 22, 2017 1:17PM
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha! Hilarious seeing those spams on zone text chats offering gold to be carried through vMoL.
    Options