The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Legend of Zergborn (Video)

Nihilos
Nihilos
✭✭✭
Made a video purely for lels and fun, hope you enjoy, if you're salty please send all complaints directly to my shredder. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81CPCMNlLF8

Call me a zergling POS in the comments!
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Omg MAKE IT STOP. I HATE that Lego movie song. It will be stuck in my head all day now ffs.

Edit: Was good fights though, looks like you have a lot of good healers in group.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on January 14, 2017 1:30AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Omg MAKE IT STOP. I HATE that Lego movie song. It will be stuck in my head all day now ffs.

Edit: Was good fights though, looks like you have a lot of good healers in group.

LOL sorry xD
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL the trash can at the end was clever, can't even be salty about it!
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    Good vid man. Hilarious/interesting song choices as well.
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    there's no shaming on forums! lol
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    10fps videos ftw.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I .. don't know what I'm looking at but EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    10fps videos ftw.
    As the Mayor of the Ebonheart Pact, I would like to formally state that that's not what I asked.

Don't make me /spank you
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn. Destro ulti train agaainst pugs. Pro
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Had me with intro, music and all the way to outro. Good stuff man. Dat whisper @6:20 tho. LMFAO
    Edited by stealthyevil on January 14, 2017 2:01PM
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are a zergling point of sale.

I'll see myself out now...
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything was awesome!!!

Until the ending... </3 </3 </3

Never knew it could hurt so hard :'(

Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Upon closer inspection, I don't think we are even featured in the video outside of the ending lol.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on January 14, 2017 10:06PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

Upon closer inspection, I don't think we are even featured in the video outside of the ending lol.

No, they kill 5 of us at Ash mile gate. I blame Zheg.

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It was Fruity's fault
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10fps videos ftw.

People should be smarter about running scrolling text add-ons. :s
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Pchela
      Pchela
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      10fps videos ftw.

People should be smarter about running scrolling text add-ons. :s

Yes I had to take off scrolling add ons while running my bomb blade. Worked wonders for my fps.
    2. Nihilos
      Nihilos
      ✭✭✭
      @Dyride @Pchela I lag really hard whether or not I have SCT on or not. I've tried playing without it and noticed no notable FPS increase. So I turned it back on because either way, doesn't make a difference for me. I'm re-rendering the video now to test better render settings. I used a template render profile with Vegas before and am now using a better custom one.
    3. IxSTALKERxI
      IxSTALKERxI
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      LOL. Just found a hidden easter egg in this video. The tells at 6m 20 sec. 'venatus' (farm guild).
      NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
      Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
      Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
      Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    4. BFT88
      BFT88
      ✭✭✭✭
      Awesome video Nihilos! Captivated from start to end.

Also:
      LOL. Just found a hidden easter egg in this video. The tells at 6m 20 sec. 'venatus' (farm guild).

You mean the tell from the 30 year old dude acting like he's a 13 year old girl in game? Yeah. Creepy.
      Edited by BFT88 on January 16, 2017 9:31AM
    5. Ellwin
      Ellwin
      ✭✭

The ending was rather unnecessary, and doesn't paint haxus in a good light

In all fainess though, VE will Xv1 anyone. maybe it feels good to give it back sometimes
      Dracarys

Ellwin AD nightblade (DIE)
      Ellwín EP Sorc
      Ellwîn EP Templar
      Ellwìn EP Nightblade
      Ellwïn EP Dragonknight

WKB's Winner of Quakcon
      Worlds First HM Hell Ra Clear
    6. Ghost-Shot
      Ghost-Shot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      ladyshadow wrote: »

In all fainess though, VE will Xv1 anyone. maybe it feels good to give it back sometimes

That's not entirely true, if someone goes around talking unnecessary *** on a regular basis then we wont tend to feel bad about zerging them down, they sort of bring it on themselves. And when someone thinks they can get a sweet 1vX clip off of us are we supposed to just let them because we have a large group?
      Edited by Ghost-Shot on January 17, 2017 9:52PM
    7. Satiar
      Satiar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

If you only knew the number of times I've wiped the main Haxus group and then told my guys to let the stragglers go.

Most of the time that I end up hunting Haxus down to the last man is when I say, "Let em be," because there's not a ton of them and there's no glory chasing that fight; and the next thing I know they're trying to ass-jam my current fight with a destro bomb. Assuming I live, I'll then Xv1 the scattered remnants because I can't abide bad manners ;)
      Edited by Satiar on January 17, 2017 9:56PM

8. Mako1132
      Mako1132
      ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not entirely true, if someone goes around talking unnecessary *** on a regular basis then we wont tend to feel bad about zerging them down, they sort of bring it on themselves. And when someone thinks they can get a sweet 1vX clip off of us are we supposed to just let them because we have a large group?

I mean, I've been friendly with a majority of VE players for a long time. Doesn't stop you guys from finding me by myself and chasing me with negates and destro ults on just a single player if you need to.
    9. Ghost-Shot
      Ghost-Shot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Mako1132 wrote: »

I mean, I've been friendly with a majority of VE players for a long time. Doesn't stop you guys from finding me by myself and chasing me with negates and destro ults on just a single player if you need to.

When?
    10. Mako1132
      Mako1132
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Since you've come back to the game as a guild.

Not to single you out, I'd say the majority of the guilds in the game do the same thing. Haxus does similar, I've just never had them drop ults to kill just me.
    11. Satiar
      Satiar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Not to single you out, I'd say the majority of the guilds in the game do the same thing. Haxus does similar, I've just never had them drop ults to kill just me.

I hate to say man, I've led almost every group since our return and I've never called an ult dump on you :/

12. Ghost-Shot
      Ghost-Shot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Focusing you is one thing, you are a great player and whoever you are with is much easier to kill after you die, but saying we chase you, and only you, with negates and destro ults is bull ***, I want proof of that claim because it certainly hasn't happened while I've been in the group.
    13. Ellwin
      Ellwin
      ✭✭

If you only knew the number of times I've wiped the main Haxus group and then told my guys to let the stragglers go.

Most of the time that I end up hunting Haxus down to the last man is when I say, "Let em be," because there's not a ton of them and there's no glory chasing that fight; and the next thing I know they're trying to ass-jam my current fight with a destro bomb. Assuming I live, I'll then Xv1 the scattered remnants because I can't abide bad manners ;)

it may happen more when your not around but we have spent the last month getting hit by VE only after we wiped the group there hiding behind when there not 24 man strong. im not complaining but it think its fair to say noone should throw tactics out in pvp for the sake of good manners
      Dracarys

Ellwin AD nightblade (DIE)
      Ellwín EP Sorc
      Ellwîn EP Templar
      Ellwìn EP Nightblade
      Ellwïn EP Dragonknight

WKB's Winner of Quakcon
      Worlds First HM Hell Ra Clear
    14. Satiar
      Satiar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

it may happen more when your not around but we have spent the last month getting hit by VE only after we wiped the group there hiding behind when there not 24 man strong. im not complaining but it think its fair to say noone should throw tactics out in pvp for the sake of good manners

It's weird, I feel like that's how you guys get most of your wipes on me! There was one particularly bad night where we were fencing with 30-40 PM and literally every push we made on them, you guys made a full destro bomb on the backline and wiped us off the face of Tamriel. Or hell, 2 nights ago when I was kiting around a bunch of AD open field and Haxus kept circling, charged in for a full bomb on me (ignoring the AD group), extracted, and circled to rinse and repeat. Or outside bleakers when I'm kiting 50 reds and you guys side swipe me with 6-7 destros I can't effectively get out of, etc.

And, I get it. Our guilds have a long-running sometimes hot-blooded sometimes frenemy-style rivalry. I'd hit me too, and I don't really get mad at those kinds of deaths anymore, silly meta is silly. But I would ask you to consider the spot it leaves me in as lead: if I leave you alone, you will likely bomb me when I'm doing something else, and in this meta that can mean a full group wipe given how destructive destro ult is. If I chase you down, I almost assuredly outnumber you, and it will end up with me Xv1ing you one at a time as you kite until you're all dead. I don't like that either.

Sooooo... yeah. I don't exactly have good options. I play to win but I try to give consideration and respect to rivals when I can. That is all I ask in return.