The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[NA][UPDATEDx2] The Nightshade Consortium ~ New Solo-Player-Oriented Guild Now Recruiting!!!

• Kaduka
    Kaduka
    Would love to help build the guild. Name's @Kaduka if you're still sending invites.

THANKS
    Breylon - CP 160 Stam NB
    Argodragonheart - Lvl 34 Argonion DK
    My-Orc-Mule - CP 160 Orc Stam NB
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Kaduka I remember you from earlier. I would love to send you an invite, but when I put Kaduka in as your Gamer Tag, the system keeps telling me "Account Not Found".

Is there a difference between your Forum name and your GT?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• dethstryk
    dethstryk
    Soul Shriven
    Mostly just play with gf in the evenings and weekends when we have time. We are looking for a guild to join to help us progress through the crafting. We don't mind helping others when we can but as of right now I'm a lvl 8 Altmer templar and she is a PvP 8 Bosmer nightblade.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @dethstryk Well, then, if you give me each of your Gamer Tags, I'll happily send you an invite.

Our Guild members continuously donate items to the Guild Bank, and every rank can withdraw those items. Use them to equip your character, or to research for crafting Traits. That's what those items are there for, and that's how our Guild of Solo players helps each other out, even if we don't group up because we rather like playing alone.

As I said, this Guild is a haven for the Solo players who don't get much love from the rest of the game's design. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    @dethstryk Well, then, if you give me each of your Gamer Tags, I'll happily send you an invite.

Our Guild members continuously donate items to the Guild Bank, and every rank can withdraw those items. Use them to equip your character, or to research for crafting Traits. That's what those items are there for, and that's how our Guild of Solo players helps each other out, even if we don't group up because we rather like playing alone.

As I said, this Guild is a haven for the Solo players who don't get much love from the rest of the game's design. :)

I usually drop motifs in the guild bank and whatever armor sets i stumble across. I have a few items from cp80 up to current level which is cp150 in the guild bank. Because of this guild I have managed to get most items 6 traits. So thank you Uriel!
    "Darth Apache XB1, NA, AD, StamBlade, DW/Bow"
    Insurrection - The Eye - The Nightshade Consortium
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • dethstryk
    dethstryk
    Soul Shriven

Gamer tags are dethstryk and mustbeweasley
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @dethstryk I've got both of your GT's on my list, and invites will be sent out tonight! :) A hearty "Welcome!" to the both of you!

I usually drop motifs in the guild bank and whatever armor sets i stumble across. I have a few items from cp80 up to current level which is cp150 in the guild bank. Because of this guild I have managed to get most items 6 traits. So thank you Uriel!
    You're very welcome! This is what we do, and I like to think that there's no Guild out there that takes care of the Solo player quite like we do. :D

And as we grow, we can support the Solo player even more! ;)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• silverdragonams
    silverdragonams
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    The hubby and I are looking for a casual guild to do a little trading, and this seems like it might be a good fit for us. Gamer tags are SilverDragonams and alchemist12011 if you have room. Thank you!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @silverdragonams We definitely have room, and I'll get invites to both of you tonight! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Drucyfer
    Drucyfer
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join, please send an invite to GT Drucyfer
  • Bigirish1983
    Bigirish1983
    Soul Shriven
    GT: BigIrish1983
    The Black Hand of Auridon
  • Abbrasive
    Abbrasive
    Soul Shriven
    Add me please Gt Evisarda
  • Pollux357
    Pollux357
    Soul Shriven
    My wife's GT is HypocriticalSW when should we expect invites?
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Drucyfer @Bigirish1983 @Abbrasive I'll get all those invites out tonight!

@Pollux357 I got your invite out last night, and I've got your wife's GT on my list now, so hers will go out tonight with the others here. If for some reason the invite didn't get to you, let me know here, and I'll get one out to you alongside hers.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sm0k3s1l3nt
    Looking to join GT : Sm0k3xS1l3NT
  • Relynis
    Relynis
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, if you're still inviting i'd love to join. I'm a new player so I won't be of much use till I learn a little better about the game, but i'm happy to learn. My GT : Relynis
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Sm0k3s1l3nt @Relynis I'll get both of you invites tonight!

If you need items to research for Crafting Traits, feel free to grab them out of our Guild Bank. They're available to all for that, or to equip your characters as they grow in the game. They're donated by our Guild Members for those very purposes, so once you're in, feel free.

This is on the honor system though; so if you can, donate items that you find while you adventure that you cannot use, or donate some Gold if you can in order to keep the Guild coffers/bank full for the other members. Just like I explained in the OP.

Since the game is designed with Groups in mind, I made this Guild to help support the many Solo players in the game. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sm0k3s1l3nt
    Will do ty!
  • festar
    festar
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join GT: festar
  • pret0r1a
    pret0r1a
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for invite GT is PrEt0r1a thanks!
  • Sm0k3s1l3nt
    @Uriel_Nocturne had some question about how the guild works overall but when I go on to accept it I'll reach out as I am new with the guild thing. From solo morrowind playing till Skyrim this all is a first!
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    c3nturi0n pr1me
  • Halgreth
    Halgreth
    GT: Bi9Daddy61

XB1 NA
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @festar @pret0r1a @C3NTUR1ON @Halgreth I'll get all of your invites out tonight! :)

@sm0k3s1l3nt I'm available any time I'm on to answer any questions you may have. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sm0k3s1l3nt
    @Uriel_Nocturne how do I access guild store and also bank?
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Sm0k3s1l3nt I promoted you when you joined, so your Guild permissions give you access.

If you go to any Bank in the game, the Banker gives you a list of options.

Bank (for your personal Bank)
    Guild Bank (access to the Banks of any Guilds you are in)
    Guild Store (access to any Guild Store for Guilds that you are in that you may be a part of.

If The Nightshade Consortium is the only Guild you are in, then either Guild option will take you directly to our associated Bank/Store.

If you're in more than one Guild, the Guild Bank/Store option will automatically take you to the Bank/Store of the Guild you joined first.

When in the Guild Bank/Store option, if you hit the "Y" button (to change Guild Bank/Store), it will bring up a list of all the Guilds that you are in. Simply scroll down to The Nightshade Consortium, and hit "A" to select our Guild, and you can freely cruise through what our Guild Bank has to offer and search out items to buy from our Guild Store.

I hope that helps. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sm0k3s1l3nt
    @Uriel_Nocturne helps a bunch Ty! And I can get stuff out as well for beginner items if I put them back from bank? It says I'm not high enough in the guild rank
    Edited by Sm0k3s1l3nt on March 2, 2017 7:15PM
  • Sm0k3s1l3nt
    When listing also can't seem to find way to change price to sell on guild store
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Sm0k3s1l3nt Ok, I'll check your rank when I get home this evening. It's possible that you didn't accept the invitation until I had already signed off for the night, in which case I didn't actually promote you to a rank that has Guild Bank/Store privileges... so I'll check that out tonight and make sure you and all of our new members are promoted up.

When selling, each item comes with a default price that will automatically pop up when you select an item to sell. If you highlight and hit "A" on the default price, it allows you to change the price. It's a little weird at first, but you have to change each number slot accordingly.

Example:

An ingot will list as 4g.
    When clicked on, that field will change to 000,000,004g
    If you want to change the price to say... 100g, you have to highlight the 100's field, and use the thumbstick/arrow pad to change the number to: 000,000,100g by pressing up and down in the correct fields.

Then once you have the price set to what you desire, there will be a button command at the bottom left side of the screen to "Sell Item" or "Update Listing" or "Create Listing", something to that effect.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sm0k3s1l3nt
    Thanks so much for the insight there is much to learn!