The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[NA][UPDATEDx2] The Nightshade Consortium ~ New Solo-Player-Oriented Guild Now Recruiting!!!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Joshx221 I'll get you an invite out tonight! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's still plenty of room for those Solo players seeking refuge in a Guild that's there when they need it, and when they need it only!!! :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Blacksand69
    Blacksand69
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join i just started 4 days ago and am lvl 8 GT: Blacksand69
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Blacksand69 I'll get you an invite tonight! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We've still got plenty of space in the Consortium, Solo players!

We want to be your refuge when you need it, and will never hassle you to Group if you don't want to!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No raffles? No dues? SOLO FRIENDLY? Oh my! I think I just found love. :smiley::heart:

My gamertag is Jinxed Violynne (with a space - don't forget the space!). I'm usually online between 7pm-10pm EST M-F and every breathing second of the weekend.

I also like the idea of being able to run in a group with others for dungeons. I've not done any public stuff with others, so learning from them or helping out others sounds like fun.

Wait. Do you accept hybrid builds? Because I am one. I think doing a public dungeon with others will allow me to see how sustainable this build is without worry of PvP/Vet (yet).
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Violynne I've got you on my list (with the space! :D), and I'll have an invite out to you tonight!

We do a "weekend dungeon run" every so often, but they're not mandatory in any way. Just whomever feels like participating gets to run through it with us. I post what dungeon it is and when we're meeting up in the Message of the Day, so keep you're eyes peeled!

Your build is your build. Is it "dungeon ready"? Well, that's half the fun of learning with the rest of us. As I mentioned, we're all Solo players, so the Group Dungeons and Trials are usually not content that we get to run through. So for those Solo players who want the chance to try these dungeons out, we run the weekend dungeon run every so often.

And yes, we accept all builds that all Solo players come up with. We have a good group of people who do the dungeon runs, so even if a particular build isn't working out so well, we're more than able to help out to get through the dungeon and give pointers to improve a build.

Other than that, we're excited to have your interest in our "Refuge for the Solo Player", and I listed all the features we offer to Solo players in the OP.

We like to think that we're a refuge for Solo Players. We won't hassle you to Group. We won't hassle you for any "dues" and no raffle spam! :D

We just want you to play the game as you want to play it, on your time, at your leisure; and we're here to help when YOU need it, and offer a Guild Store for you to sell your stuff also when YOU need it.

Once I send you the invite and you accept it, I'll promote you so that you have access to the Guild Bank. Our lovely members donate tons of stuff every day that other Guildies might need, and all members are free to take what they need whenever they need it! All we ask is that you donate what ever items/Gold you think are fair, so that our Guild Bank stays stocked for everyone's use. This is on an honor system, but judging by your enthusiasm, I'm not worried a bit. ;)

So I'll get you an invite, and welcome to The Nightshade Consortium!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still accepting those beautiful Solo players! :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• ZRipcordZ
    ZRipcordZ
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer Tag: ZRipcordZ

I'm a newer player, I've played older elder scrolls and many other mmos. 24 dragonknight right now
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZRipcordZ I'll definitely get you an invite out this afternoon/evening. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on until 10pm last night, but didn't see the invite. Probably a time zone thing. Looking forward to a message when I get on tonight. I usually stay up later on Friday.

I'm looking forward to testing out my hybrid in dungeon. To answer your question, no, it's not "ready", but that's sort of the point. In order for me to learn what works and doesn't, I'll have to do some testing. I don't have any special gear, other than boost mag/stam enchants. I can create some, but I'm holding off until I master what I've unlocked, if that makes sense. Special gear will just enhance this once I L2P (something I keep negating because I keep mashing the same attacks over and over and ignore skills I've unlocked).

If things get tough, I can fall back on doing more magicka damage, rather than DPS from DW. My stam pool is rather small, but I usually throw this out to allow magicka mana to pool if I draw too much too quickly.

This works beautifully in PvE, even soloing public dungeons. It does get harrowing at times, but I can hold my own.

If this character doesn't work out, I suppose I could pull out my pure sorc from retirement at Khenarthi's Roost to help out on weekends. :wink:
  • Imperatoris
    I'd appreciate an invite please. Gamertag is Legio M Divum. Thank you.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Violynne I sent it out, and the system didn't tell me that there was a problem, but it's not an issue, I'll send you out another invite tonight! :D

As far as your build is concerned, I wasn't questioning you, I was saying that it doesn't matter if it's ready or not. Most of the Guild hasn't been able to run those dungeons, simply by circumstance. So when we run them, it's a learning experience for all, so in that regard, build doesn't matter. Just DPs/Tank/Healing, and being able to (even marginally) fulfill those roles. ;)

@Imperatoris I've got you on my list, and you'll have an invite tonight as well.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as your build is concerned, I wasn't questioning you, I was saying that it doesn't matter if it's ready or not.
    Oh, no, I didn't read your post that way at all. More of me just letting others know as they read this thread that if I'm asked to join, they know what they're getting.
    ;)

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    As far as your build is concerned, I wasn't questioning you, I was saying that it doesn't matter if it's ready or not.
    Oh, no, I didn't read your post that way at all. More of me just letting others know as they read this thread that if I'm asked to join, they know what they're getting.
    ;)
    Cool. :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• irondemon1812
    irondemon1812
    Soul Shriven
    gt irondemon1812 thank you
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @irondemon1812 You're very welcome, and I've got you on my list for an invite tonight. ;)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Not94me
    Not94me
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like fun. Casual mmo player here. Ous like to join, and my gt is Mod Orphan7594.
    Don't make deals with demons, because you won't like the results.
  • Griffon_07
    Griffon_07
    Soul Shriven
    GT: o0 SABRE 0o (oZERO SABRE ZEROo)

New player, currently level 9. This sounds like the type of guild that I would enjoy. Im a grown man with a family, and Active Duty Military.
  • dandrzej80
    I would like to join. GT dandrzej80
  • haute
    haute
    Hi could I have an invite if you are recruiting? GT: hauteroute
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Not94me @Griffon_07 @dandrzej80 @haute I'll have all these invites out tonight! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Tanoros
    Tanoros
    Hello. I would like to Join. GT: Tanoros
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Tanoros I've got you on my list as well. ;)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• shadykat
    shadykat
    Soul Shriven
    Hiyas,
    Shadykat69 would like an invite...thx
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @shadykat will definitely get an invite. ;)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• RONIN7EVEN
    RONIN7EVEN
    ✭✭
    Hello I'm a casual gamer I sometimes play during the week if can and play religiously on the weekends. I have three character builds a level 35 Breton Mage and level 36 Nord Templar and level 35 High Elf Mage.

Gamertag
    RONIN7EVEN

Thank you.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @RONIN7EVEN I've got you on my invite list. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder; The Nightshade Consortium always has room for more of those gorgeous Solo players! :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always accepting! We want to be the refuge for those Solo players when they need the resources of a Guild! ;)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox