The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][UPDATEDx2] The Nightshade Consortium ~ New Solo-Player-Oriented Guild Now Recruiting!!!

• GENETINALOUISE
    GENETINALOUISE
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild level 16,. GT is GENETINALOUISE

Thanks
  • blake078
    blake078
    Invite please
  • blake078
    blake078
    Gt: blake078
  • Jesserack
    Jesserack
    Soul Shriven
    I've been soloing for a while and have never even considered joining a guild before now, but the way you describe it sounds like it's perfect! I think it would be good for me and I think I can bring a lot to it, but I've never joined one before. How do I sign up?

• Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: punkrockjustin
  • St_Juttemis
    St_Juttemis
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I hope your health issues are behind you now. I would love to join,

GT is LEIPO66

Champ points 326

"We hoard then we craft"
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    Add me I’d like to join BestialWarlord6
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Retracted
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 8, 2018 6:25PM
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate to post on someone else’s guild thread, but I’ve been keeping an eye on this particular thread for some time now.I’ve come to the conclusion that this guild is not active or functioning at all anymore. If OP can dispute this accusation then I’d be more than happy to remove my post and continue to let this guild recruit. I see many players requesting invites to this guild and keeping this thread alive despite the OP being inactive for months at a time.Again, I hate posting negatively on another guild’s thread but I also hate to see new/active players waste their time.

Meh, typing your GT into a forum post isn't that much time wasted. If I don't get a guild inv, no big deal. Thanks for the heads up, though, I guess.
    Edited by Lynnessa on February 7, 2018 6:47PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hate to post on someone else’s guild thread, but I’ve been keeping an eye on this particular thread for some time now.I’ve come to the conclusion that this guild is not active or functioning at all anymore. If OP can dispute this accusation then I’d be more than happy to remove my post and continue to let this guild recruit. I see many players requesting invites to this guild and keeping this thread alive despite the OP being inactive for months at a time.Again, I hate posting negatively on another guild’s thread but I also hate to see new/active players waste their time.

I'm still here.

I've just been battling an extended series of illnesses.

I invite when I can. I made a post about that a while back in this thread.

But then, the Guild is holding at 400+ members consistently, full of players who love being able to do their own thing, and have the backing of a Guild when they need it.

Just the way I designed the Guild, it's pretty self-sufficient.

But I thank you for your concern. However; the Nightshade Consortium is doing just fine.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lynnessa I'll get your invite out this evening, along with many other people.

Sorry for the delay, I've been seriously under the weather for the last couple of months.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jesserack Just leave me your Xbox GT exactly as it appears on Xbox Live, and I'll get you an invite.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @blake078 I got you. Expect an invite tonight.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @GENETINALOUISE got you down. Expect an invite tonight.

Anyone else I've missed who still wants to join, feel free to leave your Xbox GT again, and I'll get you in as soon as I can. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok guys; I've got a huge list of GT's written down for invites.

I'm getting those out tonight, so if I miss you, let me know.

Invites will probably go out between 9:30pm and 10pm US Central time.
    (Due to university work and illness, that's when I can get on the game)

Again, if you don't have an invite by tomorrow morning, let me know and I'll make your invite a priority.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Jesserack
    Jesserack
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for getting back to me! My GT is Jesserack. Looking forward to invite!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jesserack Got you down, invite will come sometime tonight. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the delay, I've been seriously under the weather for the last couple of months.

I can actually relate to that. Sometimes I get worried it's happening again. Thanks!
    Edited by Lynnessa on February 8, 2018 3:13PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lynnessa wrote: »

I can actually relate to that. Sometimes I get worried it's happening again. Thanks!

It's not a problem.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I remember seeing the illness post, I think that’s why I came to the conclusion that things hadn’t gotten better since I also hadn’t seen your reply to anyone in a few months.Good to see your still active though. I noticed a couple people were asking for invites and even replying that they never received one at all.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm trying to get back in full force.

My aging body is staging a mutiny though... lmao

But I'm trying to get caught up on the invites. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    No worries, I’m sorry for acting like the guild police and jumping to conclusions. Also I hope you get better soon, being ill is no fun at all :/
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No worries, I’m sorry for acting like the guild police and jumping to conclusions. Also I hope you get better soon, being ill is no fun at all :/

Thank you, and there's no hard feelings here. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• HecklingHyena
    HecklingHyena
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for a guild to join, I just recently switched from PC to console and I think your guild would be a good fit
    GT CreepinHyena420
  • Confutatis
    Confutatis
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Uriel! Any room left?

Arroogantswine
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @HecklingHyena Got you down for an invite.

@Confutatis Plenty of room. You're on my list as well. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• vinnyml
    vinnyml
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join, too. GT: VinnyML

Great idea for a guild, by the way.
  • Jesserack
    Jesserack
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite! Just accepted and joined up. This is probably a really stupid question and as crazy as it sounds Google was no help at all, but how do I donate to the guild bank? I'm a master level crafter on all five and I've got loads of mats, but I can't figure out how how to give anything to the guild bank.
  • ItsFarkMcGeezax
    ItsFarkMcGeezax
    Soul Shriven
    Could I please have an invite, GT: ItsFarkMcGeezax
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vinnyml @ItsFarkMcGeezax Got you both down for invites. Should be out tonight.

@Jesserack If you go to any Bank, talk to the teller, there's an option for Guild Bank. Select that, and if The Nightshade consortium isn't your only Guild, then it will default to the first Guild you joined. Hit "Y" to "Select Guild", choose The Nightshade Consortium, and then deposits and withdrawals will work the same as if you were using your personal Bank space.

Hope this helps.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox