Maintenance for the week of January 20:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

EPIC FAILS

pattyLtd
pattyLtd
✭✭✭✭✭
I know its not really worthy of a thread but i laughed so hard i feel like sharing.

I was soloing a dolmen no big deal but i didnt realize i had a memento active instead of a potion for my quick slot thing.
So instead of using a potion my toon started this lengthy memento that i couldnt "animation cancel" haha.

She died right after the animation stopped amd felt bit embarassed as someone arrived that must have been thinking wth is she doing haha
Edited by pattyLtd on December 31, 2016 6:58PM
English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done this with the malacath flame memento too often. Its more embarrassing when you're the tank in a pledge..
    "When you're in an Elder Scrolls game, you're in a world. We don't want players to hit monetization fees when they're in the world. It's like, I go into a dungeon, if I don't have access to the dungeon it pops up a window: you don't have access to this, go buy 50 credits. We didn't want that experience. That's not an Elder Scrolls experience." - Matt Firor
    My not so Flawless vMA videos: Click Here
    Rats of Tobruk ∙ The Soul Cairn ∙ Akir Gorapples Trading Co
    How the world ends
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha. Gobbling down your food, when you thought you were chugging a regen potion.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, people actually quickslot mementos? WTF??
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait, people actually quickslot mementos? WTF??

Of course! The Mudball memento. :D:D:D
    Edited by Dragonnord on December 31, 2016 8:26PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
    TOTAL CHARACTERS: 12 | MAIN: Dragonknight, Stamina, Nord, EP | CHAMPION POINTS: 1430+

MAIN ACHIEVEMENTS PVE
    • Grand Master Crafter & Master Angler
    • 4493/4513 books, 100% monster trophies, 100% skyshards & 1.000.000 gold sold to fences (BMM)

VET TRIALS COMPLETIONS
    • Aetherian Archive (HM), Asylum Sanctorium (HM+2), Cloudrest +1 (Galenwe), Halls of Fabrication, Hel Ra Citadel (HM), Maw of Lorkhaj, Sanctum Ophidia (HM) & Sunspire (HM Yolnahkriin)

ARENAS COMPLETIONS
    • Blackrose Prison (VET), Dragonstar Arena (VET) & Maelstrom Arena (TFC)

DUNGEONS COMPLETIONS
    • All hard mode, speed run and no-death challenges of all DLC dungeons
    • All achievements plus all hard mode, speed run and no-death challenges of all non-DLC dungeons

TITLES OVERLAND/REGULAR PVE
    • Abyssal Champion, Bane of the Gold Coast, Champion of Anequina, Champion of Vivec, Clanfriend, Covenant Hero, Daedric Lord Slayer, Dominion Hero, Emissary, Empieror, Enemy of Coldharbour, Executioner, Explorer, Fighters Guild Victor, Finder or Lost Relics, Hero of Clockwork City, Hero of Wrothgar, Hero of Murkmire, Kingmaker, Librarian, Lord of Misrule, Magnanimous, Master Thief, Master Wizard, Monster Hunter, Murkmire Prepper, Mystic, Pact Hero, Royal Jester, Savior of Elsweyr, Savior of Morrowind, Savior of Nirn, Savior of Summerset, Silencer, Star-Made Knight, Style Master, Sun's Dusk Reaper, Tamriel Hero, Tin Soldier & Undaunted

TITLES CYRODIIL
    • Former Emperor & Grand Overlord (G2) plus Volunteer, Recruit, Tyro, Legionary, Veteran, Corporal, Sergeant, First Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Centurion, Colonel, Tribune, Brigadier, Prefect, Praetorian, Palatine, August Palatine, Legate, General, Warlord, Grand Warlord & Overlord

TITLES BATTLEGROUNDS/PVP
    • Battleground Butcher, Bloodletter, Conquering Hero, Duelist, Grand Champion, Paragon, Relic Guardian, Relic Hunter, Relic Runner, Standard-Bearer, Tactician & The Merciless

References:
    HM = Hard Mode / SR = Speed Run / ND = No Death / TFC = The Flawless Conqueror / BMM = Black Market Mogul
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standing in my first eye of the flame experience

200.gif
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Setting off my ultimate by accident or falling of a keep wall in pvp just as the keep goes under seige :).
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Box of Forbidden Relics... If accidentally used in battle that one sucks heavily. I have done it many times to the point I no longer keep it slotted.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I've seen the future and I'm not happy
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Methinks getting "Eye-of-Flamed" or falling off castle walls, or setting off Ultis is a bit too common to count as "Epic Fail"...

How about dashing into combat when you forgot to re-equip your weapon after you took it off for a "scene" screenshot? Boy was that embarrassing for my sorceror...
    "True understanding can be found only in the Shadow between Light and Dark..."
    Leskandera - Sneaky Dunmer Bounty Huntress
    Kelasendar - Shy Dunmer Goth Librarian
    Kes dre-Lana - Righteous Orsimer Amazon
    Alakserden Haughty Dunmer Pyromancer
    Leers-Kanda Chivalric Argonian Dragon-Fangirl
    Karel Danes Drunk Nord Mountain Man
    Elsa Dekran Imperial Deserter Piratess
    Akar-Sendel Brutal Orsimer Executioner
    Skelandera Evil Altmer Necromantrix

Andrea Selk Melancholic Breton Vampire Waif
    Al'Serkande Fat Redguard Ex-guard Bandit
    Dane Sarkel Fabulous Breton Hedge Knight