The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

EPIC FAILS

pattyLtd
pattyLtd
✭✭✭✭✭
I know its not really worthy of a thread but i laughed so hard i feel like sharing.

I was soloing a dolmen no big deal but i didnt realize i had a memento active instead of a potion for my quick slot thing.
So instead of using a potion my toon started this lengthy memento that i couldnt "animation cancel" haha.

She died right after the animation stopped amd felt bit embarassed as someone arrived that must have been thinking wth is she doing haha
Edited by pattyLtd on December 31, 2016 6:58PM
English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've done this with the malacath flame memento too often. Its more embarrassing when you're the tank in a pledge..
    love is love
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha. Gobbling down your food, when you thought you were chugging a regen potion.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, people actually quickslot mementos? WTF??
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, people actually quickslot mementos? WTF??

Of course! The Mudball memento. :D:D:D
    Edited by Dragonnord on December 31, 2016 8:26PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standing in my first eye of the flame experience

200.gif
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Setting off my ultimate by accident or falling of a keep wall in pvp just as the keep goes under seige :).
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Box of Forbidden Relics... If accidentally used in battle that one sucks heavily. I have done it many times to the point I no longer keep it slotted.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Methinks getting "Eye-of-Flamed" or falling off castle walls, or setting off Ultis is a bit too common to count as "Epic Fail"...

How about dashing into combat when you forgot to re-equip your weapon after you took it off for a "scene" screenshot? Boy was that embarrassing for my sorceror...