The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Vok Cor | "True PvP Tanking" | Medium Scale Montage

• DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Good video, but...
    :trollface: If that is small scale then what is duo or solo pvp? Microscopic scale pvp?

Yeh in retrospect I would call that medium scale.
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Tanking is not just staying alive, you actually have to do something. We were farming Alessia bridge the other night to get some new toons Battle Frenzy and SRIBES' lil tank crew kept jumping in. After about 30 seconds we realized they weren't actually doing anything... no debuffs, no real CC or DPS. So we just let them sit in the middle of us as ult batteries. That may be "real tanking" but it's not contributing anything. A build that can tank some serious damage, sustain resources while disrupting the enemy with CC and debuffs? That's real tanking as far as I'm concerned, and the only type that's of any use in this game.

Lemur has a video coming soon, we do "real tanking"
    Just hard to attack a zerg when we are single target stamina DKs
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »
    Tanking is not just staying alive, you actually have to do something. We were farming Alessia bridge the other night to get some new toons Battle Frenzy and SRIBES' lil tank crew kept jumping in. After about 30 seconds we realized they weren't actually doing anything... no debuffs, no real CC or DPS. So we just let them sit in the middle of us as ult batteries. That may be "real tanking" but it's not contributing anything. A build that can tank some serious damage, sustain resources while disrupting the enemy with CC and debuffs? That's real tanking as far as I'm concerned, and the only type that's of any use in this game.

And here I thought you were just trolling with double guard shenanigans.

Interested to see the video tho, because your reply is essentially the point I'm making. Your builds let you stay alive but you weren't actually doing anything that made us want to kill you. If you'd made a build with Duroks or Fasallas for example, maybe we actually use ults on you and waste time focusing you. Or if you had the resources and bar space to spam aoe cc.

Essentially, the ability to stay alive when I hit you doesn't mean anything if you're not doing anything that makes me want to hit you.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    Im dying reading all these comments, any group 100% benefits from Leo, or a similar build.

Who gives af whether you call it "tanking" or "disrupting?".... all i know is im glad he's playing more on red.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abram wrote: »
    Im dying reading all these comments, any group 100% benefits from Leo, or a similar build.

Who gives af whether you call it "tanking" or "disrupting?".... all i know is im glad he's playing more on red.

You're a low down dirty Leo thief
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We were forced to kill Leo! On the bridge! He was red!
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

We were forced to kill Leo! On the bridge! He was red!

I planned to die but I'm glad you made my death comical xD

Latest Videos:

• SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Interested to see the video tho, because your reply is essentially the point I'm making. Your builds let you stay alive but you weren't actually doing anything that made us want to kill you. If you'd made a build with Duroks or Fasallas for example, maybe we actually use ults on you and waste time focusing you. Or if you had the resources and bar space to spam aoe cc.

Essentially, the ability to stay alive when I hit you doesn't mean anything if you're not doing anything that makes me want to hit you.

The point of the build we use, is to go into zergs, and walk out and lure parts of the zerg away so we can kill them. Which is what PvP tanking should be, splitting up the group so you can kill the gangbangers who follow you. We also play with a bomb blade sometimes so when we get a zerg super stacked, our nb comes in and wipes them
    Edited by SRIBES on December 31, 2016 9:33PM
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The point of the build we use, is to go into zergs, and walk out and lure parts of the zerg away so we can kill them. Which is what PvP tanking should be, splitting up the group so you can kill the gangbangers who follow you. We also play with a bomb blade sometimes so when we get a zerg super stacked, our nb comes in and wipes them

But when you pose no threat to anyone the only person who would follow you is a random 30 cp pug

Latest Videos:

• SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »

But when you pose no threat to anyone the only person who would follow you is a random 30 cp pug

I should play in 12 man groups like you then
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sribes doesn't do small scale like you. He does tiny scale pvp in groups of 2-3.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I should play in 12 man groups like you then

Listen OP, the day of the 12 man Zerg is over. Shame!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    So you know how to talon enemies and drop banner to let your group endlessly wail on them, congrats on doing stuff every other competent tank does.

When do you want your medal?
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    So you know how to talon enemies and drop banner to let your group endlessly wail on them, congrats on doing stuff every other competent tank does.

When do you want your medal?

Believe it or not, a lot of people seem to have great difficulty doing this in a way that it benefits the group.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can 100% guarantee anyone questioning leo's skill has never played with or against him.

Except SRIBES, he's just doing his thing, if you still get upset about SRIBES you just don't get it...

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome video
    manny254 wrote: »
    Good video, but...
    :trollface: If that is small scale then what is duo or solo pvp? Microscopic scale pvp?

depends on how many you're fighting. if a group of 10 is fighting 40. how would you not call the group of 10 small?.

Edited by Lucky28 on January 1, 2017 8:11AM
    Invictus