Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any RP Guilds on Xbox?

Alavara
Alavara
Looking for a role playing guild on Xbox , if there are not any , is anyone interested in joining one?? If so let me know either way. (:
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    i've started a rp guild (mistwalkers of the hist). i've been trying to get ppl to join up so it can expand. rp isnt a requirement to be a part of it but im a long time role player and i encourage ppl to give it a try. if you are still looking ill send you an invite. just post your gamer tag
    Arrow-in-Shadows
    Argonian Shadowscale Nightblade and Elder Mistwalker
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    B)
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • Hawkeye0099
    Hawkeye0099. Is this na or eu?
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    na
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    i have a all orc guild (clan luccin) lore friendly its on DC you dnt have to be a ww if you dnt want to but we are actively looking for new member just had a rp event last year before new years to of the orcs in the clan got married very active if your looking to join my GT covokson
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • rkfunk94
    rkfunk94
    Soul Shriven
    Rkfunk94 I'm interested in this very
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild, Magicka, is one of ESO's longest running original RP guilds, if you're still looking to join one. Send me an xbox live message (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy) and I can send you an invite to my guild if you'd like. If you'd like to learn more about Magicka before requesting an invite, check out our guild forum thread Here.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.