The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• akeldamapreub18_ESO
    akeldamapreub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am a returning player who is starting over and would be quite interested in a guild invite.

"And, masters, do not forget to specify, when time
    and place shall serve, that I am an ass."

- Dogberry in "Much Ado about Nothing"
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a returning player who is starting over and would be quite interested in a guild invite.

Hey hey! Welcome back to the fold! Will send an invite once I'm online..
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Hello there! I'm super new to ESO but not new to MMOs. I've been playing them forever and I am happy to have found one that has renewed my interest.

I am mainly solo while I learn about the game, but I am starting to feel the pull of guild life now and this sounds like a perfect fit. I play roughly 2 or 3 times a week, though I try and squeeze in more play time, work permitting.

I would love an invite if you're still open for recruitment. Love the guild name too!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there! I'm super new to ESO but not new to MMOs. I've been playing them forever and I am happy to have found one that has renewed my interest.

I am mainly solo while I learn about the game, but I am starting to feel the pull of guild life now and this sounds like a perfect fit. I play roughly 2 or 3 times a week, though I try and squeeze in more play time, work permitting.

I would love an invite if you're still open for recruitment. Love the guild name too!

Sure thing! I understand where you are coming from, as I am tied with real life commitments as well but I will surely sent the invite as soon as I can. Hope to see ya soon!

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya, tried inviting but need to know your act name or at least a character in the game. :wink:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My house is up for visiting, it's not much but it's a start!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • ThePaulrus94
    ThePaulrus94
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind joining if you're still looking. I'm certainly not an expert but I also wouldn't say I'm a beginner either. Just looking for friendly people to learn and have fun with! My in-game name is same as above.
    Edited by ThePaulrus94 on March 3, 2017 3:45PM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind joining if you're still looking. I'm certainly not an expertn but I also wouldn't say I'm a beginner either. Just looking for friendly people to learn and have fun with! My in-game name is same as above.

You sound perfect for the guild! I will send an invite as soon as I can come online. Be seeing ya!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • BlackHoney
    BlackHoney
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! Your guild sounds lovely so far and I'd love to join you lot. I've been playing off & on since beta but got back into the game properly last month. Slowly building my characters up, but would very much like to join up with a friendly & social guild.

If you are still recruiting and will have me send me an invite please, @BlackHoney.

Thanks mate, and TGIF!
    I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees
    I can't understand why they're stinging me
    But I'll do what I want
    I'll do what I please
    I'll do it again till I've got what I need
  • ktjo31
    ktjo31
    I definitely would love to join I just switched from ps4. Which has been hard since I had maxed characters.. KTJo31 is the gamertag.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackHoney wrote: »
    Hello there! Your guild sounds lovely so far and I'd love to join you lot. I've been playing off & on since beta but got back into the game properly last month. Slowly building my characters up, but would very much like to join up with a friendly & social guild.

If you are still recruiting and will have me send me an invite please, @BlackHoney.

Thanks mate, and TGIF!

Most definitely am recruiting :smiley: not to mention looking for more players for the guild. Will send invite as soon as I can.
    ktjo31 wrote: »
    I definitely would love to join I just switched from ps4. Which has been hard since I had maxed characters.. KTJo31 is the gamertag.

Then you might be the perfect veteran I am looking for :wink: will send the invite as soon as I can.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • kayciance
    kayciance
    ✭✭
    Hey! I've been playing since beta on and off and I'm just recently getting back into ESO regularly. I'm looking for a guild that's social, friendly, and accepting! If you get time to invite me, my act name is also kayciance :blush:
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kayciance wrote: »
    Hey! I've been playing since beta on and off and I'm just recently getting back into ESO regularly. I'm looking for a guild that's social, friendly, and accepting! If you get time to invite me, my act name is also kayciance :blush:

Heya! Sure thing, invite will be sent as soon as I can :smile:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • TrekFrost
    TrekFrost
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a friendly guild.
    Loyal Bethesda fan, first MMO. This brings another level... Exploring and seeing other people around me doing the same thing is pretty cool.

I want to help where needed as a Damage dealing Mage.
  • Rusken
    Rusken
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! :smile: I've read this entire thread because it's just so inviting. You all seem very friendly, and I've been looking for a guild that I could learn the game with, do dungeons, socialize, etc. I think this would be a good fit for me! Would love an invite. My IGN is: Da'koda (@Rusk3n) I can play only a few hours during the week, but I can devote more time to the game on weekends.

I'm a level 24 Templar Tank B)

Hope to see you all in-game!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TrekFrost wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a friendly guild.
    Loyal Bethesda fan, first MMO. This brings another level... Exploring and seeing other people around me doing the same thing is pretty cool.

I want to help where needed as a Damage dealing Mage.

Hey hey! Glad to have you on board, will be sending an invite as soon as I can.
    Rusken wrote: »
    Hey! :smile: I've read this entire thread because it's just so inviting. You all seem very friendly, and I've been looking for a guild that I could learn the game with, do dungeons, socialize, etc. I think this would be a good fit for me! Would love an invite. My IGN is: Da'koda (@Rusk3n) I can play only a few hours during the week, but I can devote more time to the game on weekends.

I'm a level 24 Templar Tank B)

Hope to see you all in-game!

The guild has no time restrictions for now so don't worry about your game time :wink: will send the invite as soon as I can get online :smiley:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Hey RavenSworn send me an invite too if you please. Sounds like the perfect guild for me and i've liked all the other posters comments as well. Only been playing a couple of weeks now. Trying to make a Mag/Sorc work atm, he's L36. I'll use Discord or whatever as i like to be social and interact with others. So you having it is great. I don't have a set schedule because of medical conditions/appointments and may not be online til this weekend. Sent a friend request in game as well. Handle is as shown on the left. See ya in game. :)
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey RavenSworn send me an invite too if you please. Sounds like the perfect guild for me and i've liked all the other posters comments as well. Only been playing a couple of weeks now. Trying to make a Mag/Sorc work atm, he's L36. I'll use Discord or whatever as i like to be social and interact with others. So you having it is great. I don't have a set schedule because of medical conditions/appointments and may not be online til this weekend. Sent a friend request in game as well. Handle is as shown on the left. See ya in game. :)

Sure thing! I have sent the invite since I managed to get online, so see ya ingame!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Rosavyn
    Rosavyn
    ✭✭
    Returning player here, though I also enjoy helping new players (once I get the hang of things again myself). Would love to give your guild a try if you'll have me, act name @Rosenvine
    ♦ Rosavyn ~ Bosmeri Wayfarer ○ Rosen Verloren ~ Imperial Pyromancer ♦
    ♦ Paints-Her-Fur ~ Khajiiti Thief ♦
    May your road lead you to warm sands.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosavyn wrote: »
    Returning player here, though I also enjoy helping new players (once I get the hang of things again myself). Would love to give your guild a try if you'll have me, act name @Rosenvine

Sure thing! You are a perfect fit for the guild. Will send the invite as soon as I can. :smiley:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • GabeElBabe
    GabeElBabe
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm still relatively new to this game. I would love an invite! my act name is @nazaryte
    Edited by GabeElBabe on March 7, 2017 10:41PM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GabeElBabe wrote: »
    Hello, I'm still relatively new to this game. I would love an invite! my act name is @nazaryte

Heya! Sure thing, will be sending an invite as soon as I can :smiley:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • jgraham256
    jgraham256
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild to join after two years of playing solo. I've had numerous characters of every alliance/class/race but have now finally settled on one - Khajiiti Sorcerer - and am currently at Champion level 319 having completed all the main quest lines in every alliance. I have always loved soloing (and avoid PvP like the plague) but the reality is that some things are almost impossible to achieve alone in Tamriel and I have reached a time when alliances are needed. It's also handy for trading as I have gathered an abundance of materials!
    Your guild sounds like a perfect fit and I would appreciate an invitation if possible.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgraham256 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a guild to join after two years of playing solo. I've had numerous characters of every alliance/class/race but have now finally settled on one - Khajiiti Sorcerer - and am currently at Champion level 319 having completed all the main quest lines in every alliance. I have always loved soloing (and avoid PvP like the plague) but the reality is that some things are almost impossible to achieve alone in Tamriel and I have reached a time when alliances are needed. It's also handy for trading as I have gathered an abundance of materials!
    Your guild sounds like a perfect fit and I would appreciate an invitation if possible.

Thank you that you think that way, we are still expanding and you would be a perfect fit! Will send an invite as soon as I can get online :smiley:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • ValhallaBound76
    ValhallaBound76
    Soul Shriven
    I am relatively new to the game, still trying to figure out exactly the direction I would like to go with my toon, (lvl 23 Stam DK). I played WoW off and on for the last 9 years and just got burnt out on it, so I thought I'd give ESO a try and so far I'm loving it. I don't have a ton of time to play, work full time and have a wife and kids but I try to at least get a couple hours in every night. I really like the sound of your guild and if you don't mind a filthy casual :) I would appreciate an invite if you are still recruiting. @ValhallaBound76
  • sticx45_ESO
    sticx45_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a late night guild PST, if you guys have people online into the wee hours of the morning, I'm down to give it a go =)@sticx45
    Edited by sticx45_ESO on March 8, 2017 4:15AM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am relatively new to the game, still trying to figure out exactly the direction I would like to go with my toon, (lvl 23 Stam DK). I played WoW off and on for the last 9 years and just got burnt out on it, so I thought I'd give ESO a try and so far I'm loving it. I don't have a ton of time to play, work full time and have a wife and kids but I try to at least get a couple hours in every night. I really like the sound of your guild and if you don't mind a filthy casual :) I would appreciate an invite if you are still recruiting. @ValhallaBound76

Most of us in the guild have families as well and we definitely don't mind a filthy casual haha, I will sent an invite as soon as I can..
    Looking for a late night guild PST, if you guys have people online into the wee hours of the morning, I'm down to give it a go =)@sticx45

We do have people that log late night, myself included :wink: will be sending an invite to you as soon as well :smiley:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Sivhana
    Sivhana
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, what time zone do you play in? I'm in the UK so checking that part first :)
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sivhana wrote: »
    Hi there, what time zone do you play in? I'm in the UK so checking that part first :)

Hey Sivhana, we have lots of players that play during us prime time, that's to be expected. We also have players like me, who play the wee hours of night till late morning given that I am in southeast Asia. We are still expanding and I certainly don't mind having more players from the UK / Europe side :wink:

As the original post had stated, we are pushing for our first 100members, this will definitely help with numbers but more importantly, help with having more chances to ask for help, for a grind buddy, or even someone to help craft an item.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • kmays21_ESO
    kmays21_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey RavenSworn...I am getting back into the game and would enjoy being able to join your guild. If you are still looking, I am at @kmays21. Thanks!