The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MagDK bugged as hell

• reesenorman
    reesenorman
    ✭✭✭
    xblackroxe wrote: »
    Domardal wrote: »
    Hello Guys,

I'm a member of WellFitted, an EU PvE Progress Guild. While raiding and testing stuff we realized a few bugs that make it basically impossible/ not worth it to take more than 1 MagDK in for a competitive trial run, as some skills are insanely bugged.
    I am aware that this post actually should be posted in the Bug-Section, but i want a broad audience to it, which is why I decided to post it here.
    Also the most whining classes always get fixes/buffs :3

First, there is Burning Embers. The skill is the classes most powerful DoT. Problem is, that with 2 MagDKs in the group, you have 2 casting it. Therefore the DoT the first MagDK casted gets overwritten by the DoT the second one applies, which leads to a huge personal dps loss, as the DoT of the first MagDK no longer does any damage even tough its being monitored by AddOns like Srendarr.

The second Problem is a Second Class DoT, Engulfing Flames, not the most powerful DoT itself but it buffs the whole (mag) groups dps because everyone uses some kind of flame damage. Problem tough, with a second MagDK in the Raid, the 10% are lost, as him also casting Engulfing overwrites the Debuff, which is logical, but doesn't reapply it, which is why all mag classes do less dmg the second there are several MagDKs.
    That's the big Problem. Balancing didn't work out, the Meta shifted from Stamina to Magicka builds, but Magicka Builds are bugged.

The third Problem is that sometimes while medium weaving you get stuck in the animation and can't use any skills/ let go of the staff attack.

The fourth Problem is well known and now exists for more than 1 year, the Major Prophecy bug that takes away your buff. Great work there, really.

Fifth is a visual Bug, also regarding Major Prophecy, this time the one you get by Flames of Oblivion, it stacks up in the UI, at least it doesn't stack up for real.

Please fix that stuff in your balancing Patch in January.
    We realize that the Progress Community is slowly but surely dying, also because of stuff like this.

Yours sincerely

Coco

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Finn @Wrobel

1. Burning Embers will be removed from Srendar or whatever addon you use if another DK uses it but the dmg still ticks.
    2. Dont know if its coicidence but last night was the best parse id done on vMoL Rakkat (51k) and there was another equally good Mag DK running the same rotation as me. Though I dont know much about this point.
    3. You shouldnt be medium attacking on a mag dk anyway but even though you get stuck in that animation if you continue on with your rotation everything will just catch up, the only thing is you wont see the the animation of your light attacks/abilities.
    4. Ive heard of this buff as well though im not experiencing it so I dont know how it works.
    5. Stupid bug as always just got to deal with it.

1. Nope look at your combatlog you will see that you get the healing tick and the dot gets completely removed.
    2. What does your (subpar) dps have to with all that? Oh right, nothing.
    3. Well I have seen people use either light or medium attacks to get good results but nonetheless its a bug and it should be removed. Simple as that.
    4. Pretty simple put either foo or il on one bar and none on the other you will loose the 10% crit on the bar without the abilities even when you have a pot active.
    5. Are you serious?! What advice is that. ZOS should deal with this crap. There is no excuse for something like that to be in the game for i think 2-3 patches now already.

Hi, so a few of these points ive said a bit more on further down in response to Domardal.
    1. I wondered about this the other day so I went and tested with another mag dk, the dmg still ticked when anotehr dk used it after me.
    2. I was proud of my parse and while its not nearly as good as Hodors and the rest of EUs mag dks and whatnot its stil a record for me, just because you guys can rip up huge numbers and have great buff time doesnt mean its okay to trash talk me because they arent as good as yours. I wasnt flaunting my dps, I was just saying hang on a second, I dont lose dmg the minute theres a 2nd dk like op is claiming.
    3. Again from my experience, light attacks have been the way to go but it depends on thte situation entirely i find.
    4. I dont know what this means, I think you are saying I lose the Major Prophecy buff on my backbar but I dont.
    5. What other advice do you want me to give?
    Edited by reesenorman on December 12, 2016 5:06AM
    Mundus Core

1st NA Tick-Tock Tormentor

#2 World vHRC: 157'735 // 14 minutes 20 seconds

#1 NA vHOF Clear
    #1 NA vHOF HM Clear
  • reesenorman
    reesenorman
    ✭✭✭
    Retested Burning Embers again just for the sake of this. If we tested this wrong please say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViHirNq6lVk
    Edited by reesenorman on December 12, 2016 5:24AM
    Mundus Core

1st NA Tick-Tock Tormentor

#2 World vHRC: 157'735 // 14 minutes 20 seconds

#1 NA vHOF Clear
    #1 NA vHOF HM Clear
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2) the fact that you use a parse as an argument just makes your whole post invalid, and just so you know, my best parse is almost 10k better, while decoying the meteors, so really, don't brag with a *** parse, there are plenty DKs better than you
    @Domardal Screenshot? That's impressive and I wanna see
    #MOREORBS
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retested Burning Embers again just for the sake of this. If we tested this wrong please say.

Didn't have to test it in ummm such a douchy way... :smiley:
    Edited by cpuScientist on December 12, 2016 5:33AM
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So im being told by someone who actually decided to explain their side that it only happens under certain conditions. While i trust the word of the person who told me this, i have still never experienced this personally and would like to see some videos or parses if you have any. Instead of just smack talking people who disagree with you.

The person claiming that there is a bug should have the burden of proof no?
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So im being told by someone who actually decided to explain their side that it only happens under certain conditions. While i trust the word of the person who told me this, i have still never experienced this personally and would like to see some videos or parses if you have any. Instead of just smack talking people who disagree with you.

What were the certain conditions they explained?
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has to do with multiple people applying the dot too early. (which sometimes you have to do)

If you wait for the dot to run out it works just fine even with multiple people using it. I did just record a video of it bugging out courtesy of yolo for helping me out.

I will admit that i didnt understand what was bugged with it. But it would have been nice if the op or one of the dks agreeing with him had uploaded proof of their own and explained the bug better. Will upload the video when it is done processing

• Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has to do with multiple people applying the dot too early. (which sometimes you have to do)

If you wait for the dot to run out it works just fine even with multiple people using it. I did just record a video of it bugging out courtesy of yolo for helping me out.

I will admit that i didnt understand what was bugged with it. But it would have been nice if the op or one of the dks agreeing with him had uploaded proof of their own and explained the bug better. Will upload the video when it is done processing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSEQAHuC_lY

• SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for some clarification @ZOS_GinaBruno could we finally get this passed along to the devs and fixed pretty please.
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Domardal
    Domardal
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Guys,

I'm a member of WellFitted, an EU PvE Progress Guild. While raiding and testing stuff we realized a few bugs that make it basically impossible/ not worth it to take more than 1 MagDK in for a competitive trial run, as some skills are insanely bugged.
    I am aware that this post actually should be posted in the Bug-Section, but i want a broad audience to it, which is why I decided to post it here.

First, there is Burning Embers. The skill is the classes most powerful DoT. Problem is, that with 2 MagDKs in the group, you have 2 casting it. Therefore the DoT the first MagDK casted gets overwritten by the DoT the second one applies, which leads to a huge personal dps loss, as the DoT of the first MagDK no longer does any damage even tough its being monitored by AddOns like Srendarr.

The second Problem is a Second Class DoT, Engulfing Flames, not the most powerful DoT itself but it buffs the whole (mag) groups dps because everyone uses some kind of flame damage. Problem tough, with a second MagDK in the Raid, the 10% are lost, as him also casting Engulfing overwrites the Debuff, which is logical, but doesn't reapply it, which is why all mag classes do less dmg the second there are several MagDKs.
    That's the big Problem. Balancing didn't work out, the Meta shifted from Stamina to Magicka builds, but Magicka Builds are bugged.

The third Problem is that sometimes while medium weaving you get stuck in the animation and can't use any skills/ let go of the staff attack.

The fourth Problem is well known and now exists for more than 1 year, the Major Prophecy bug that takes away your buff. Great work there, really.

Fifth is a visual Bug, also regarding Major Prophecy, this time the one you get by Flames of Oblivion, it stacks up in the UI, at least it doesn't stack up for real.

We realize that the Progress Community is slowly but surely dying, also because of stuff like this.

Yours sincerely

Coco

1. Burning Embers will be removed from Srendar or whatever addon you use if another DK uses it but the dmg still ticks.
    2. Dont know if its coicidence but last night was the best parse id done on vMoL Rakkat (51k) and there was another equally good Mag DK running the same rotation as me. Though I dont know much about this point.
    3. You shouldnt be medium attacking on a mag dk anyway but even though you get stuck in that animation if you continue on with your rotation everything will just catch up, the only thing is you wont see the the animation of your light attacks/abilities.
    4. Ive heard of this buff as well though im not experiencing it so I dont know how it works.

1. Nope look at your combatlog you will see that you get the healing tick and the dot gets completely removed.
    3. Well I have seen people use either light or medium attacks to get good results but nonetheless its a bug and it should be removed. Simple as that.
    4. Pretty simple put either foo or il on one bar and none on the other you will loose the 10% crit on the bar without the abilities even when you have a pot active.
    5. Are you serious?! What advice is that. ZOS should deal with this crap. There is no excuse for something like that to be in the game for i think 2-3 patches now already.
    Gotta agree with @xblackroxe

1) You obviously didn't test it yourself, otherwise you'd know it's true

2) the fact that you use a parse as an argument just makes your whole post invalid, and just so you know, my best parse is almost 10k better, while decoying the meteors, so really, don't brag with a *** parse, there are plenty DKs better than you

3) You are aware DKs just started light stacking cause Kena was BIS? Medium Attacks give me a 1,5-2k higher parse

4) If you actually were so in depth of theory crafting/ testing on a DK as you are trying to play it off, you certainly would know about this bug, cause it also affects you 100%

5) is just outright ***, not even worth an answer

Lol what's with the personal attacks and overall pissyness of your replies lol. Calm down and discuss constructively.

If that other guy would've tried to give constructive feedback like almost everyone else in the thread and didn't do everything to give off a douchy vibe and then actually give some info and not just try to make other people look like idiots for actually testing stuff and trying to improve the game and not accepting his flawed opinion then I would not have gone after him.
    But he just spread false info and tried to promote his ego which both are things I generally dislike.
    Also, accept bugs as a normal thing? Seriously?

What I said was solely my oppinion and I was saying what I had experienced. I certainly made an honest effort to not give a douchy or egotistic vibe but I guess I failed at that. The things I said are info based on my experience, it was literally just the other day I wondered if Burning Embers would stick or if it was a similar issue with Pierce Armor and Ele Drain so I went and tested it. The results that I got are the same as I explained in my first post. On the 2nd point I said I didnt know much about it, all I said was the highest parse Ive had on Rakkat was with another mag dk who also used Engulfing Flames, my point was I dont think it really matters if theres more than 1 dk (Dont do less dmg the second there is 2 dks). 4th point, I dont theory craft at all and never claimed I knew everything about the class, I got given a build and a rotation and ive just worked on it. Im doubting myself now because I'm struggling to understand it, is the bug that I lose Major Prophecy? The 5th point is a problem and like you said its been around for a long time, if zos havent fixed it by now I doubt they will so we just have to deal with it, not much else we can say there.

I strongly believe you misuderstood me, at no point did I have intentions of coming off as arrogant or ***. I was just stating what Ive experienced on a mag dk and I was straight to the point, just because they weren't fluffed up sentences doesnt mean im a ***. From now on Ill be sure to use an emoticon at the end of every sentence so you guys can see how I feel and dont assume how im coming off.

Alright, sry then, also don't want to be a *** and i must've misunderstood you then.
    Further down the Burning Embers bug is explained, should've done it properly to begin with, so people can recreate it and see for themselves.
    And as I said, it actually does matter if there another DK or not, as I tend to lose 1,5k dps on Embers DOT alone (embers and engulfing bug) and around 10% on every other skill.
    It's just not logical to me that I suddenly do way less dps, from 1 day to another, especially with us constantly having similar good buffs ( (80%+ CP, Alkosh, SPC, 90% Minor force...) and I don't want to sound like a *** here, but I'm pretty good and have constant results, which is why I first couldn't explain spikes when I was the solo MagDk and the lows after.
    I then talked to various ppl ( including our glorious leader @wjleppard he knew all that stuff before I did, @AlfonsoV, @xblackroxe , @Latter, @bighanson, ...) which then lead to a complete image of MagDK bugs which then lead to this post.
    I for example never realized the bug @Gilliamtherogue explained, but @YoloWizard said doesn't exist. Never bugged me tough, as I usually don't even need orbs to sustain (medium weave OP). I also can't test it, as I am fully occupied by university atm.

Which is also why I can't link you the parse now @Nifty2g but I will try to later. But I assume the difference in the parses lies in grp buffs, not in skill.

Hodor
    Co-Owner of Golden Goose
  • Domardal
    Domardal
    ✭✭✭
    also, would be nice to know if you guys actually read this

Hodor
    Co-Owner of Golden Goose
  • LZH
    LZH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta agree with @xblackroxe

1) You obviously didn't test it yourself, otherwise you'd know it's true

3) You are aware DKs just started light stacking cause Kena was BIS? Medium Attacks give me a 1,5-2k higher parse

4) If you actually were so in depth of theory crafting/ testing on a DK as you are trying to play it off, you certainly would know about this bug, cause it also affects you 100%

5) is just outright ***, not even worth an answer

you have a 60k DPS parse on rakkhat? got a screenshot? Not trying to call you out or anything, legitimately curious
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you check if the bosses health still went down or checked to see after the fight if it ticked or not. Not saying you are wrong but this test to me just confirmed that it's bugged on buff trackers. The way we tested it was to get a baseline of the damage just one does and see if the boss went down in hp as we would expect. We checked it in the metrics and FTC afterwards as well to see if it ticked the normal amount of times which it did. And the damage on the boss was the same. It would just be bugging with srendar. This needs more testing imo. I will retest tomorrow or sometime this week.

But @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please atleast comment and let the community know if you are even looking at this. As it is a serious issue if it is truly bugged.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word on the street is that parse comes in bursts of 30 seconds inbetween being ressed.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bug with puncture and eledrain was again a srendar bug. If you go out and test it, it is fine and working. I suspect this to be the same kind of thing. And from my testing it is the same kind of thing as the damage still ticked the bosses health went down as expected it showed up in my metrics. I will do more testing and try to record it. But again I could be wrong I guess.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flappy flappy wings broken in pvp too =(
    Could be lag, but then lag is breaking my wings, and I dunno which is worse.
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you check if the bosses health still went down or checked to see after the fight if it ticked or not. Not saying you are wrong but this test to me just confirmed that it's bugged on buff trackers. The way we tested it was to get a baseline of the damage just one does and see if the boss went down in hp as we would expect. We checked it in the metrics and FTC afterwards as well to see if it ticked the normal amount of times which it did. And the damage on the boss was the same. It would just be bugging with srendar. This needs more testing imo. I will retest tomorrow or sometime this week.

But @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please atleast comment and let the community know if you are even looking at this. As it is a serious issue if it is truly bugged.

tbh just watching the video a few times you can pretty clearly see after the recast of embers the bosses health bar doesn't drop as fast.
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tbh just watching the video a few times you can pretty clearly see after the recast of embers the bosses health bar doesn't drop as fast.

That's not very exact lol. But yea I guess. When I get some time I'll upload a video
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    The burning embers bug was introduced back in DB DLC/Update.

Weaving bug has been starting to kick in during the TG Update, but DB update really took it up a notch.

We are running 1 mDK now in score runs, till this is sorted out. The burning embers bug is a massive loss, on the Mantikora vSO i have personally seen between 4K and 7K DPS loss when another mDK is in the group, despite very similar group buffs and uptimes.

I also completely ditched medium/heavy attack weaving completely, got stuck in numerous heavy attack animations it is not worth weaving anymore and switched to light attack weaving instead. A small dps loss, but its problem free.

There are at least a couple of other mDK bug threads about there exact issues, and we have yet to see a response from Zenimax, i truly hope that they are indeed looking into this.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭

The new version of S'rendarr tracks dots straight from game's API, so when it disappears means its gone. Disappearing from FTC Combat Text + S'rendarr isn't only addons bug the skill itself is actually bugged.

And as of Pierce Armor and Ele Drain, that was never a bug. Addons track Elemental Drain's Major Breach debuff (Major Spell Shatter in API) and thats identical debuff applied by Pierce Armor which makes sense to remove the Ele Drain one.
    The magicka return from Ele Drain can not be tracked using API, you will have to customize it (e.g. Fake Aura as it was called in S'rendarr)
    RETIRED

World First Vet Maw Of Lorkhaj Clear
    World First Vet Halls of Fabrication Clear
    World First Vet Asylum Sanctorium +2 Clear

World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (YT)
  • incognito222
    incognito222
    ✭✭✭
    +wings don't reflect sometimes

And Dragon Blood is terrible in PvP.

Agree with both statements.

Play on PC NA TF, yesterday outside Nikel, reflective wings just completed its animation and one second later got hit by a crystal frag, was sure no other ranged attacks were hitting and there was at least another two seconds left on my reflective plate.

Tried to replicate this but was unable to do so. Seems pretty random and not sure what's causing the skill not to work properly. But hey at least it looked cool and took a chunk out of my magicka pool.

* Playing from Indonesia *
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Would have been better with damage numbers like ftc or whatever to check. But if you watch you will see the animation that happens when you get the healing tick and that animation comes before the dot runs out which means it gets removed.

It mostly seems to be a problem when reapplying the dot before it runs out doesnt matter if you wait till the last second or just spam the skill but when i tested it it also happened when we both waited for the dot to run out so i cant really say what the problem is except that it maybe has something to do with the healing tick you get. Bc that seems to be the trigger when one dot runs out/gets reapplied instead of only you getting the healing tick that ends the dot every dot gets removed.

Unfortunately i didnt make a video either but i did test this bug for half an hour to find the real trigger.

Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just say this here. For parses we shouldn't be opening with molten armaments heavy attack. Using one thing at the very start to create an outlier that pulls everything else up in the parse shouldn't be happening. It's not representative of what you are doing each second. ZOS isn't going take that into consideration for balancing, they will just see the dps and nerf it or not buff it from considering the parse rather than actual dps at any particular second.
    Edited by Armitas on December 12, 2016 12:36PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Guys,

Yours sincerely

Coco

Hi, so a few of these points ive said a bit more on further down in response to Domardal.
    1. I wondered about this the other day so I went and tested with another mag dk, the dmg still ticked when anotehr dk used it after me.
    2. I was proud of my parse and while its not nearly as good as Hodors and the rest of EUs mag dks and whatnot its stil a record for me, just because you guys can rip up huge numbers and have great buff time doesnt mean its okay to trash talk me because they arent as good as yours. I wasnt flaunting my dps, I was just saying hang on a second, I dont lose dmg the minute theres a 2nd dk like op is claiming.
    3. Again from my experience, light attacks have been the way to go but it depends on thte situation entirely i find.
    4. I dont know what this means, I think you are saying I lose the Major Prophecy buff on my backbar but I dont.

1. I tested it with a guildy for half an hour. The one way to reliably remove the dot is by you use embers then other dk then you then other dk again all without letting the dot run out and the last reapply from your friend will remove your dot. Completely no ticks happening nothing its really gone. Sometimes it happens earlier we even had it happen when letting the dot run out.
    2. Well it maybe wasnt the nicest rhing to say but i just couldn't find another reason to why you would show your dps ither than showing off.
    3. Yes i am also using light attacks but some people use medium and also do good with it. From my experience its just bugs out too often to be worth it but maybe i just used la's too long and should l2p idk
    4. Pretty ez to replicte. Have one bar with a major prophecy ability and one without use a pot doesnt matter which bar, switch to the bar with the major prophecy skill and back to the one without and look at your stat sheet. You now lost major prohecy on the bar without an ability. It will be there on the other bar though. The issue is the ability overrides the pot meaning the pot crit buff completely vanishes. When you switch to the bar without crit skill the pot buff isnt there anymore as well as the ability ofc so you loose the crit on that bar.
    5. Well none better than what you gave. Ofc you cant do anything but just live with it but that doesnt mean you shouldn't make this bug widley know so we get a higher chance of fixing it even if its "just" visual.
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

1. I tested it with a guildy for half an hour. The one way to reliably remove the dot is by you use embers then other dk then you then other dk again all without letting the dot run out and the last reapply from your friend will remove your dot. Completely no ticks happening nothing its really gone. Sometimes it happens earlier we even had it happen when letting the dot run out.

So if DK 2 refreshes his own dot it turns yours off. is that right?
    Edited by Armitas on December 12, 2016 12:33PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Guys,

Yours sincerely

Coco

I must say if this is the case, and it seems you tested the same way I did. Then this is completely horrible, kills the class. Makes me wonder see if anything else is broken. After all this gear farming and the like to day nah DK bugged wait 2 months.

Can you please make a video of it bugging out as you say. I couldn't replicate it but if there really is a circumstance as you say then a video would be great to help ZOS with testing.
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Guys,

Yours sincerely

Coco

I must say if this is the case, and it seems you tested the same way I did. Then this is completely horrible, kills the class. Makes me wonder see if anything else is broken. After all this gear farming and the like to day nah DK bugged wait 2 months.

Can you please make a video of it bugging out as you say. I couldn't replicate it but if there really is a circumstance as you say then a video would be great to help ZOS with testing.

Ill try to make a vid tnight. But im pretty busy with uni this week so dont count on it.

Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

So if DK 2 refreshes his own dot it turns yours off. is that right?

Yes. I think it has something to do with the heal.

Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the old Templar radiant oppression bug, where only 1 templar would get execute damage
    #MOREORBS
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Sounds like the old Templar radiant oppression bug, where only 1 templar would get execute damage
    Or the old bug where venomous claws damage increase only applied for 1 guy. At least ZOS is consistent.

Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer