Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A normal day for a ganker

enzoisadog
enzoisadog
✭✭✭✭
I love salty whispers like that

Edited to remove images that included profanity, vulgar language, and names of other players
Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on December 3, 2016 5:36PM
PC-NA
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the funny thing? For the most part, they're right
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Yeah, i can't duel on a gank setup, you are right. ://
    PC-NA
    Options
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, @Alucardo that may be true, but it's poor form to whisper whine.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pead wrote: »

You're also wearing proc sets, and ganking doesn't take much skill (in most situations).

Something like this is a different story..

Bhqk22w.png
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, @Alucardo that may be true, but it's poor form to whisper whine.

Totally agree with you there. But it's cool, I just let them vent. I know what it's like dying before you can even react.
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, its a playstyle like every other.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, its a playstyle like every other.

imho it's no worse than those tanky tumorscale, black rose, viper guys. Most people are running cheese builds, and they will continue to do so until proc sets are nerfed.
    Edited by Alucardo on December 3, 2016 2:28PM
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭

thats one of the guys who cried

Edited to remove link to video that was naming and shaming
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on December 3, 2016 5:38PM
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing someone unaware takes a very small amount of skill but killing someone with procs takes even less skill so yeah, they're correct in that respect.

Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on December 3, 2016 2:37PM
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Killing someone unaware takes a very small amount of skill but killing someone with procs takes even less skill so yeah, they're correct in that respect.

running the meta build for gankers is wrong? well if you can't kill a 18k health guy something is wrong.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're also wearing proc sets, and ganking doesn't take much skill (in most situations).

Something like this is a different story..

Bhqk22w.png

Yeah, being one of them, I tend to agree. Felt safer living in Germany.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know why gankers get no respect? Its because you hide and given an opponent that can react to your attempt without dying you run away.

Especially now with over tuned proc sets, there is nothing fair fight about it. The fact that some enjoy killing players without the other players being able to react is bothersome to a lot of people
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

running the meta build for gankers is wrong? well if you can't kill a 18k health guy something is wrong.

Did I say running that build is wrong? Nah.

You're entitled to run what you want as are the other proc builds roaming cyro. It doesn't get away from the point that they're right, it takes even less skill than killing someone without using procs.

I think I've completely missed your last point about an 18k health guy. Are you saying that one of those was 18k health and so you'd have been able to kill him without procs? If so, then my point still stands of using procs to kill him takes even less skill than not using procs.
    Options
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭

So true. Haha.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭

You're entitled to run what you want as are the other proc builds roaming cyro. It doesn't get away from the point that they're right, it takes even less skill than killing someone without using procs.

I think I've completely missed your last point about an 18k health guy. Are you saying that one of those was 18k health and so you'd have been able to kill him without procs? If so, then my point still stands of using procs to kill him takes even less skill than not using procs.

I see you are like the guys from the whispers. They zerg you down and when you gank them they will send salty whispers.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why people hate Gankers? They claim it takes no skill, well i disagree, it does take skill for a successful kill and the getting out alive. No everyone wants to be Dueling.
    So take the death with pride that you got GANKED and move on.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    Why people hate Gankers? They claim it takes no skill, well i disagree, it does take skill for a successful kill and the getting out alive. No everyone wants to be Dueling.

^^^^^^^^
    PC-NA
    Options
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sunburnt_Penguin - Well, have you tried ganking? like ever?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The only skill it takes is choosing your target wisely. That's it. I'm not being salty or anything, because I've ganked too.
    Options
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see you are like the guys from the whispers. They zerg you down and when you gank them they will send salty whispers.

That's actually incorrect, I main a ganker and have done for over a year.

The differences between you and I though is that:

I don't run a proc setup whilst still racking up a lot of kills and maintaining a high K/D.

As a result, I rarely get hate whispers or messages and don't actually enjoy receiving them. However, I do in fact often get them asking me for my build and setup because I'm assuming they're aware that it takes a tiny bit more skill and theorycrafting rather than using the meta of stacking procs.

If I do get offered out in a 1v1 and I'm not busy ganking, I'll go and fight them even knowing that I'll likely lose and get vigorously tbagged. Why do I do this? Because I don't gank to *** people off and if I have then I allow them the chance to calm down. I don't know what sort of day/week/month they've had and they may be playing for enjoyment to get away from their real life situation - I don't want to cause them any further aggravation.
    Options
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sunburnt_Penguin - Well, have you tried ganking? like ever?
    See my previous post.

Killing someone who's unawares takes a very small amount of skill. Killing someone who's aware that you're around takes more skill.

The only part of the gank that requires any decent form of skill is the escape which obviously has a greater requirement of it the greater number of people that are around the target and how aware they are of you.

Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on December 3, 2016 3:18PM
    Options
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    ahahaha juicy
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't run a proc setup whilst still racking up a lot of kills and maintaining a high K/D.

As a result, I rarely get hate whispers or messages and don't actually enjoy receiving them. However, I do in fact often get them asking me for my build and setup because I'm assuming they're aware that it takes a tiny bit more skill and theorycrafting rather than using the meta of stacking procs.

If I do get offered out in a 1v1 and I'm not busy ganking, I'll go and fight them even knowing that I'll likely lose and get vigorously tbagged. Why do I do this? Because I don't gank to *** people off and if I have then I allow them the chance to calm down. I don't know what sort of day/week/month they've had and they may be playing for enjoyment to get away from their real life situation - I don't want to cause them any further aggravation.

if you don't get whispers like that you are not killing people. And i used to run no proc builds and get the same whispers :)
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if you don't get whispers like that you are not killing people. And i used to run no proc builds and get the same whispers :)

Again, that is incorrect.
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this was last night try to remember something like 99.99% of the player base is wasted on Friday nights and everyone is smack talking and hate telling. It reminds me of Good Mythical Morning's Nerd-v-Geek rap battle. :joy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tvy_Pbe5NA
    Edited by God_flakes on December 3, 2016 4:05PM
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    If this was last night try to remember something like 99.99% of the player base is wasted on Friday nights and everyone is smack talking and hate telling. It reminds me of Good Mythical Morning's Nerd-v-Geek rap battle. :joy:

Just one hour ago.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Busted viper proc from range + cheap ultimate that does 12K to insta kill an unaware opponent is not something I would advertise for the world to see about my skill level in ESO PvP.

But that's just MHO.

Edited to remove quoted content that was removed.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on December 3, 2016 5:40PM
    Options
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obvious troll thread is obvious
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Just one hour ago.

Ok then they're hung over and grouchy. :innocent:
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭

Busted viper proc from range + cheap ultimate that does 12K to insta kill an unaware opponent is not something I would advertise for the world to see about my skill level in ESO PvP.

But that's just MHO.

viper proced from incap.

Edited to remove quoted content that was removed.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on December 3, 2016 5:41PM
    PC-NA
    Options