The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Limited Time Mounts

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one would like to mount the demon wolf, that black wolf with glowing red eyes and a howl like a demon wolf :smiley: , that is the right mount for vampire lord this one :smiley:

With sharp fangs and claws
    Maoimii :smiley:
  • Edak
    Edak
    Soul Shriven
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    Just so everyone knows about this.

If you submit a ticket to support and ask for an item being mount or whatever which is no longer currently offered as long as you have the crowns equating to that amount they do the transaction for you.

So anything that was exclusive and no longer within the crown store can be obtained by submitting a ticket.

I myself and fellow guildies have gone down this path and recently so I can tell you they are happy to do this.

Luke

We need some clarification about this. Because i open a ticket and got a negative answer. I dont care about the limited time things, i was not here, my fault, but if someone can got it like that after the time limit, why not me then? I need to buy for 1000€ of crown crates and hope for getting a panther in it, thats my solution ? this will never happen guys. If someone screw up in your support team you have to do a commercial gesture for the others, i m looking in the forum and see a lot of people who loves your game and wants to spend money in your game, ffs, let them doing it.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Edak

There was clarification from ZOS on this topic ..... they do not post answers in multiple threads after they have made one response in a thread ..... the dev tracker and search can be very helpful .....

It was a back door way to get items people were abusing. Now that one person has posted it on the ESO Forums and brought it to the attention of ZOS, the back door has been closed .....

This is why someone else got it and you did not, your request was after the back door was closed .....

Here is the original post .....

Well, the program we're working on is intended to allow our players to gift items that are currently available in the Crown Store to a friend. This is something the community has been requesting for some time now. It could be used to send a friend a gift on their birthday, to award prizes for guild events, etc. The system isn't fully set up yet, so we're testing it out by manually processing the requests. It was never intended to allow for obtaining of items that were no longer in the Crown Store, and it will not allow for that when the program is live.

• JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edak wrote: »
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    Just so everyone knows about this.

If you submit a ticket to support and ask for an item being mount or whatever which is no longer currently offered as long as you have the crowns equating to that amount they do the transaction for you.

So anything that was exclusive and no longer within the crown store can be obtained by submitting a ticket.

I myself and fellow guildies have gone down this path and recently so I can tell you they are happy to do this.

Luke

We need some clarification about this. Because i open a ticket and got a negative answer. I dont care about the limited time things, i was not here, my fault, but if someone can got it like that after the time limit, why not me then? I need to buy for 1000€ of crown crates and hope for getting a panther in it, thats my solution ? this will never happen guys. If someone screw up in your support team you have to do a commercial gesture for the others, i m looking in the forum and see a lot of people who loves your game and wants to spend money in your game, ffs, let them doing it.

Yeah, a couple of posts above the one quoted there Jessica posted something; I bolded the pertinent part:

Hi folks,

We are currently testing a gifting program in which you can purchase and gift currently available Crown Store items to a friend. As this is in the very early stages, we are not yet ready to open it to everyone. We only allow for the sale and gifting of Crown Store items that are actively available in the Crown Store. Those who are participating in the testing of this program are not able to buy Crown Store items that are no longer available. There were recently a few cases where this was erroneously permitted, and have been corrected.

If you’re interested in participating in this program, you may contact our Support team but please keep in mind that this is currently a manual process. We hope this helps clear up any confusion about the program, and we look forward to bringing it to everyone in the future.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3618126/#Comment_3618126