Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Name Change Tokens

Ethromelb14_ESO
Ethromelb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get Guild Name Change tokens added to the Crown Store? Sometimes a better name is thought of, and it would be very helpful if we didn't have to create an entirely new guild and go through the pain-staking task of having to recruit all over again.

This is especially helpful when it comes to maintaining the number of members the guild already has, even for the players that have been incognito for large length of time. Because while they may not be active, them being a member helps the guild remain above the prerequisite for many of the guild perks.
Edited by Ethromelb14_ESO on November 30, 2016 10:32PM
Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it not be free tho?

It's just a name change and so perhaps it's worth a customer service ticket

Not sure if they'd say no but I definately don't see this as reasonable for a paid service. Ppl don't sale guilds
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    I have been a part of a guild that has changed its name twice, as far as I know it was done via customer service tickets. Not sure if you will be able to get it done but best of luck to you.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would buy this one time. Started the guild with another member, and he technically started it, and I have never liked the name he picked. He went all vampire the masquerade with it and I went waht no stahp. Luckily I was able to change the ranks once I took over.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's free and done via customer support.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been part in several guild name changes. You can request one for free via Support Ticket.

The same goes for your @name. I have heard from several players that this is possible per Ticket.
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I would think they ought to add that, and also guild unlock tokens for small "circle of friends" guilds so they can have the neat stuff like guild bank and such as well, and not have to invite random strangers to get there...
    Hey, little effort, and profit for ZOS, right?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just send a support ticket and you can get a guild name changed, as long as it's a one-off thing and not something that happens weekly that is fine and they will do it.

Please don't out of ignorance go begging to pay for stuff that already happens for free.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I would think they ought to add that, and also guild unlock tokens for small "circle of friends" guilds so they can have the neat stuff like guild bank and such as well, and not have to invite random strangers to get there...
    Hey, little effort, and profit for ZOS, right?

This is a big one for me. I, too, have been wanting less priority being placed on large guilds and allow players to make and benefit from whatever guild size they choose.

The whole guild system is crap to begin with and doesn't offer much in the way of player interaction. It's too revolved around what we make it, and not enough what it makes us.

I have a plethora of ideas that would make the guild system amazing.
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.