What do we love most about our game is it's freedom of choice so here a build for those interested in this "play style".
Edited by Tasear on November 26, 2016 6:08AM
Sentiental (m,onster set)
Spell power cure is optimal, but you have options, but I won't suggest using worm it's over kill for the class.
* Dark Exchange - self heals and proc to passive for spell critical %3
* Echoing vigor (alternatives: mutagen or rapid) healing over time (it's stamina, but heals the pet and it's a 7k healing over time which is faster to case to mutiple people in trials)
*Summoned Winged Twilight - The most powerful Burst heal in game and slight dps that might proc implosion
* Combat prayer (alternative bless of protection (easier to get wards on people)) - buffs for damge and resstiance
* Emprowered ward (why mages love us more then say... ..) - 10%magick regain to all allies
* Ult Absporbtion field
* Mystic orbs ( why mages should want sorcs) - you can spam these and still have more over
* Healing Springs - saves magicka
* Summoned Winged Twilight - Heals it's self and two others great when you are moving around
* Circle of Protection - 8% Damage migration and 10% stamina gain (developers you see please make the circle bigger for us... it's rough being us, but it could be better)
Overflowing Altar - at the right moment this damage migration also a long last standing heal for general hugging moments with you group members
* Revining Barriar (alt war horn) - give allies a ward but what you like is the extra 30k+ regain over time, so hp management along with magicka aid for your regain
What this build does
Unorthodox damage migration
10% magicka regain
10% stamina regain
4k stamina to multiple allies ... a lot in trial as you are usually close to each other.
*important to have the passive for spell power based on class skills, it's inadvertently increases your heals.
~ Hope this gives you some insight and do please share yours.