The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Dungeon problem's

U_D_D_I_N_R
U_D_D_I_N_R
✭✭✭
Ok I encountered this month ago and I thought why not post this as I've seen some dungeon groups do this, we were doing Normal wgt there guy I was arguing with was 561cp and I was lvl40-50 at there time I did wgt before with low bies so I had an experience of this dung but this group had a bad chemistry especially there tank who was 300-400cp all he kept doing was putting boss aggro on dps which kept getting us killed but there heal who I kept telling was against me and was saying I wasn't experienced which I was, future references to higher lvl people don't judge a book by its cover cause believe me iv had lowbie groups we struggled this dung but we got to there last boss and killed it.
Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on November 20, 2016 4:08AM
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    I was an *** but he annoyed the *** out of me and I had to do this
    Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on November 19, 2016 3:44PM
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    I reliased that there tank just kept blocking dmg on boss then had aggro on me.
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/FRRKVnX
    it went worse they told each other to report me but nothing happened
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also not all bosses are tankable in vWGT, you will as a DD be hit and die fast if you don't have enough resistance or health. However in that case I think it's just a bad group combination... the players in the screenshot also didn't even bother to write full words and shortened them, so perhaps they were very young of age too.

To be honest I don't think that it is worth spending time on ...you would gain more from continue playing and put those players on your ignore list for a while. There are plenty of good players who do pug runs and use grouping tool.
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    It's not vet lol
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    That's there thing if it was vet I would understand, but this was normal and most dlc normal dungeons are hard I also understand that, but these guys were higher cp than me which showed that there heal could have been a dps,if that tank could have taunt there boss, there whole dungeon boss would have been alright. I've had this situation in a trial were there tank couldn't taunt there axes in AA on norm.I honestly think there should be a tutorial in game for people who don't know what there role is.
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if I didn't explain this was on normal
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    I also gave them a tip to kick me which they didn't,so in there end I just didn't bother with them and left. I think dlc dungeons should have a gear cap requirement and cp lvl of 160 requirement to do. I've done this dungeon before with low levels and one had cp on I think. but he was good, he didn't complain about the healer or dps.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think DLC dungeons need a gear cap to be honest, I did normal Imperial City Prison 2 days ago with a level 19 DD, cp180 tank, cp300+ DD and myself cp700+ healer. We wiped a few times at bosses, because the 3 didn't know the mechanics, so I explained the mechanics and we killed the bosses. It wasn't even hard.

Last night I did veteran Banished Cells 2 with a group of cp190+ players, the tank did his job, I did mine as healer, my friend pulled 90% of the dps because while me and the tank pulled 10%, the other DD was wearing lightarmor, bow and destro staff - he would cast 1-2 spells throughout a bossfight and the rest of the time just spam light attacks ...he did less than 1% dps on bosses. x_x
    -Had my friends dps been low, we would not have completed the dungeon.

A lot of these problems would be fixed, if we had better tutorials for dungeon roles, and people had easy access to knowledge about gear and build.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dungeon gear cap needed. My lowby tank did great in ICP at lvl 26 with three veteran characters. Tanked three flesh atronachs plus the boss on the Flesh Sculptor (group wasn't learning how to use synergies so did not use the bombs), got the watcher boss to 50% in the time they did the adds (after two wipes because healer refused to cross the poison and so kept getting stuck behind the door), did all my own healing (healer was afraid to go anywhere near bosses even though I had all aggro, so was only healing the damage dealers), and finally had to call it quits at the final boss because they couldn't understand the portals even with my callouts.

It just got to be too much healing myself and then rezzing them (they were good at rezzing others once I got one of them up) just to have everyone but me die again in the next round. Got the boss down to 65% on the best try. I was calling out mechanics for all the boss fights, too. That was four hours of dungeon, but it was a good test for my tank.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to censor the profanity in your images. Because it bypasses the forum censoring you'll probably get in trouble for it. Speaking from experience here.
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    Just realised there's another discussion about *** ass dungeon groups.Anyway after that halloween event I quit eso cause honestly after that maelstrom arena bonus *** came out, no one's bothered to do dungeons cause they grinded there *** out of dungeons, I'll get back on if there's another event like that again, oh well rip dungeons for now and the game.
    Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on November 23, 2016 11:49AM
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    H you, what you describe is a direct result of how they changed the dungeons, to please the power gamers.. All new dungeons, which came in over a year, to name them: all dlc dungeons and vMA, were designed for organized teams with teamspeak (IPC and WTG less difficult then the latest).
    The result of such a game content, which favors stupidly farming solo-play, or having a super-pro organized guild team in order to get the golden weapons, has developed a greedy gaming culture in Eso, where time and success are expected.

Before this s_it, dungeons used to be made in a way, that 2 or 3 competent players, alone, were able to finish a dungeon, no matter how well all players were. The "better off" players had Craglorn, as their content for raids, etc.. But Zenimax made too much content "elite"-content, favoring greediness and success- and reward-oriented gameplay. I think it started with the DLC content. Apparently, ZOS only listened to the people on the test servers and others, which I'd count as "fan boys" or "hardcore players".. Listening to them, when developing the game, does not make the game better.

Try it on PC, the community here imho behaves more in a civilized way, also when they speak/chat. (not like a pres. candidate..^^)