The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

<Zombie Teddy Bears> PVE Dungeon running guild

ericprydz82ub17_ESO
I have joined too many guilds since starting up on XB1 ESO a little over 3 weeks ago and it seems like not a lot happens even though there are tons of people on. There also seems to be a very large gap between player knowledge in these guilds. Even many of the CP561 players are so misinformed on game mechanics it is mind boggling.

I am creating this guild of hopefully no more than 15-20 active (5/7 days per week) players who are looking to grind out items from 4 man dungeons and vDSA if still needed. I bring lots of game knowledge to this and don't mind sharing it to anyone willing to become a top player. I was in many top PC[NA] guilds before taking a year break and starting up the game again on XB1. Completing content isn't just the goal in this guild but completing it at an incredible pace to get people the items they need and fast.

This isn't going to be a guild you have to stay in for the lifespan of the game if you don't want to. Instead, I encourage people to join it solely for personal gain which means getting the gear you want the fastest way available to you. After you have what you need, you can feel free to pick up that extra merchant guild or stay and always have a place to get your pledges done and farm the content because you enjoy it.

People in this guild are expected to have a pretty decent grasp on things already and know what type of gear you need or want which will help both you and I get you where you would like to be as fast as possible. If your job is a tank please know that your goal is to pull fast and as much as you can all while staying alive and debuffing the mobs. If your job is the healer you need to bring whatever buffs your class allows to the table which means orbs, ele drain, siphon spirit, combat prayer at the very least. If you are a dps you need to bring your big boy pants and have an appropriate build to clear mobs and bosses as fast as possible knowing you will have many of the support debuffs and buffs in the group to help you out.

If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up in game or through XB1 chat.
-Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
World first HelRa Hardmode player.
GT: Bootleg Mix
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Lots of views so far but not a single response. I know I am not the only person out there with this issue. If you have a free guild spot open it can't hurt to join and just try it out for a bit. There's a few of us grinders that just really enjoy running dungeons and would like to have a few extra bodies around to do so.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pryda is a very skilled player, has been around and in top competitive guilds for quite a long time, I would suggest people to run with him, you'll have a lot to learn
    #MOREORBS
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Thanks for the kind words Nifty2g and appreciate the bump.
  • GrimaldusVII
    Ill give it a shot. About ready to quit cause I am bored and all the guilds I join seem dead. GT:GrimaldusVII
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Still looking for more bodies to run things with on a daily basis.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Still need more
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Running vet Pledges with our eyes closed because they are so easy. We still need a few more people that enjoy running dungeons and need to farm gear for their mains/alts. Hit me up via XBLive or in game.

GT: PrydaTV live
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am full on guilds but hit me up whenever you need help. I have a tank and a bunch of mag/stam DPS.

I sent you a message the other day but I think you may have been busy.

Hope you are enjoying Xbox.
  • Rustom
    Rustom
    Soul Shriven
    Im new to ESO but im willing to learn if youre willing to teach...its just a lot to take in all at once...
    Character name: Rus'tom
    Nord Templar
    26yo with mic
    GT: W U N S H O T x
    Edited by Rustom on December 1, 2016 6:09PM
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    @Rustom I'll add you tonight when I get on. I don't mind teaching if you are active and use the advice.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've been looking for this since forever, but right now I'm "guild capped".

I'll decide which of my current guilds I'll leave to give yours a try. I'll post back when I have a free slot for an inv, if possible.

I'm a ~420ish CP healer with SPC / IA / Worm in need of some No Death / Speed Run achievements, completing vDSA and doing trials more frequently and with a more organized group than PUGS.
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join if I wanna get into dungeon running? Haven't done a lot of it but want/need to. I'm CP450
    Edited by Hearts_Wake on December 2, 2016 5:38PM
    QQ.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Anyone that wants/needs to farm dungeons can join. I just ask that people are able to do their role inside of dungeons. If you are new to the game just ask what you need to do your role and we can help.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Make sure you are leaving your Gamertag if you want to join and are only asking through these forums.
  • Rustom
    Rustom
    Soul Shriven
    I have joined too many guilds since starting up on XB1 ESO a little over 3 weeks ago and it seems like not a lot happens even though there are tons of people on. There also seems to be a very large gap between player knowledge in these guilds. Even many of the CP561 players are so misinformed on game mechanics it is mind boggling.

I am creating this guild of hopefully no more than 15-20 active (5/7 days per week) players who are looking to grind out items from 4 man dungeons and vDSA if still needed. I bring lots of game knowledge to this and don't mind sharing it to anyone willing to become a top player. I was in many top PC[NA] guilds before taking a year break and starting up the game again on XB1. Completing content isn't just the goal in this guild but completing it at an incredible pace to get people the items they need and fast.

This isn't going to be a guild you have to stay in for the lifespan of the game if you don't want to. Instead, I encourage people to join it solely for personal gain which means getting the gear you want the fastest way available to you. After you have what you need, you can feel free to pick up that extra merchant guild or stay and always have a place to get your pledges done and farm the content because you enjoy it.

People in this guild are expected to have a pretty decent grasp on things already and know what type of gear you need or want which will help both you and I get you where you would like to be as fast as possible. If your job is a tank please know that your goal is to pull fast and as much as you can all while staying alive and debuffing the mobs. If your job is the healer you need to bring whatever buffs your class allows to the table which means orbs, ele drain, siphon spirit, combat prayer at the very least. If you are a dps you need to bring your big boy pants and have an appropriate build to clear mobs and bosses as fast as possible knowing you will have many of the support debuffs and buffs in the group to help you out.

If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up in game or through XB1 chat.

What is the name of the guild?
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    <Zombie Teddy Bears>
  • mastersdaniel1b14_ESO
    Gamertag Dudeman120 and character is Dudemord. I would love to join.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Tossed you and invite.
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    Hey there, I'm recently coming back from about a 7 month break or so. Was always more of a pve player. Always understood mechanics and whatnot very well. So now just looking for a crew to run with and be able play catch up. Hopefully your still lookin
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Still looking and we have a good mix of old and new in the guild. I am trying to keep the guild no more than 25 people so we can keep 2 guild channels and still not have a big guild. We are running dungeons and grinding quests/gear nightly if you want to join in. Everyone is extremely helpful and nice in the guild and since we are staying a very small guild we get to know each other fast.

Just remember, if you want to run something just ask in chat or in a voice channel. No one in guild likes dungeon finder so we always ask in guild.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    16 people in guild now and 6ish more spots need to be filled. Trying to keep it small but enough for 2 channels.
  • KlumzyKitty
    KlumzyKitty
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join. Tired of using dungeon finder as a dps, takes up all my time.
    GT KlumzyKitty
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Sent an invite.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    19 people in guild now so only a few spots left. We have about 12-14 on during peak hours and everyone tends to group up with others very easily in the guild.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in joining.

GT: SaltySudd
  • pblewett4
    pblewett4
    I would like to join my GT is PaulyPierced
  • FrozenRhombus33
    FrozenRhombus33
    Soul Shriven
    If there is still room; please send an invite my way. My GT is FrozenRhombus33.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Sent the invites out.
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    I would like to join if there's still room. GT is Livyy19
  • keepero
    keepero
    ✭✭
    Gt: snakyillwill