Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Old Costume in Crow Store

lednewuchiha
lednewuchiha
✭✭
I would like to know if Bethesda/Zinemax pretend to put back in the crown store old costumes, that are no more available. I went a time without playing (1 year,) because of my work and university, and just in that time I lost the chance to buy the most I want costume Breton Hero Armor, and also Imperial Officer Pack and Winter Scouts Pack. That I descovered only today that they exist.
So please. If anyone see this, put the costumes that are not available anymore back in the Crow Store, I wanna buy, probably other plays want too, and you want money!! Everybody will be happy.

Waiting for an answer.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Old costumes and such will be coming in the crown crates soon, expect to pay a pretty penny if you're after something specific.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want the Ashlander Pack back.

I'll *never* buy a single RNG Crate.

Take that for what you will, ZOS.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »

What is a RNG my friend? (Sorry I am brazilian, and most of the abbreviathed therm i dont know) :(
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    Old costumes and such will be coming in the crown crates soon, expect to pay a pretty penny if you're after something specific.

wayfarerx, those crates will be random?
  • Zoner
    Zoner
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Breton hero costume kinda looks like arse anyway tbh. One solution is this - Zenimax sent out a special offer to some players a while ago, allowing them to purchase items from the crown store for friends (or themselves). This includes now unavailable costumes and mounts etc. Like the black senche for example.

Maybe if you find somebody who has the offer you could ask them very nicely
    NA EP
    Seren Vedrano - EP NB
    Geldis Vedrano -EP DK
    Andewen Vedrano - EP Templar
    Swiggity Swag - DC NB
    Vashai The Impotent - AD DK
    Sprints-With-Erect-Spine - EP Templar
    Approved Inoffensive Name - EP Sorc
    Serana Vedrano - EP DK
    Cuckpoints - EP sorc
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

wayfarerx, those crates will be random?

Yes, and heavily weighted against getting anything except consumables and simple cosmetics. Based on testing from the PTS you're looking at spending upwards of hundreds of dollars getting something specific.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »

What is a RNG my friend? (Sorry I am brazilian, and most of the abbreviathed therm i dont know) :(

Random Number Generator. RNG box is a box you buy and you have a chance of getting a random collectible, like a mount for example.

Gerador de Números Aleatórios em uma tradução livre. RNG box é uma caixa que você compra e tem uma chance ter um item colecionável aleatório, como uma montaria por exemplo.
    Edited by Abeille on October 26, 2016 9:56PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

400 crowns for each crate to get a very small chance at getting previously removed items form the crown store or an even smaller chance at an exclusive RNG box item. It has been discussed at length here :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/292545/official-discussion-thread-for-crown-crates/p1

and here :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/286094/what-do-you-think-of-crown-store-random-boxes-lottery-box/p1

And many other threads besides those. There was even a petition against them created like 15 minutes ago (and then was shut down because it's against the forum rules)
    PC/EU DC
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The petition itself still exists. They just sort of removed the link. But if you look carefully, you will still find it on the forums in a few different places.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The petition itself still exists. They just sort of removed the link. But if you look carefully, you will still find it on the forums in a few different places.

Don't worry, I saw it before the lock ;)
    PC/EU DC
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they will be back, I would buy a lot of them since you can dye them now.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~