✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    nilldax wrote: »
    Add to list:

Armor:
    Shield Breaker can bypass point shileds,leaving 'em alone and dealing that damage straight to HP
    Way of Air can overstack itself (sometimes visual bug, sometimes increasing damage)
    Since DB, Eternal Hunt - rune vanishes after swap between skillbars, even if both weapons are from this set

Skillz:
    Draining Shot can end in unbreakable CC
    Draining shot "righly" used by two archers can result in table tennis (no CC immunity after knockback + lack of healing to caster)
    Manifestation of Terror rarely end in unbreakable CC
    Shadow Image in duels ignore Cloak skill (still first shot breaks Cloak in Cyro)
    Focused Aim seems to have much bigger range than description says, counting buff of it ( i am guessing for 70 meters)
    Shuffle do not remove all of snares nor give immunity for some - same for Maneuver (meanwhile Forward Momentum looks pretty fine)
    Destro ulti seems to be in same possibility of "sticking" to caster like Negate used to (and no, i am not about morph whch does it normaly)

Others:
    Heavy bow attack even if missed/dodged is still restoring Stamina

Shield breaker is supposed to bypass shield, or did I miss understood what you mean?

Sounds like he means it bypasses your armor entirely going right to your health. The set should only bypass shields.

Eh unresistable damage ought be unresistable no?

The way the set works (or did, I haven't used it in a while) is that light and heavy attacks on a shield proc an additional unresistable proc that deals unresistable damage that attacks the health bar and bypasses shields.

Not quite:
    "When you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack against a Player with a damage shield, you deal an additional 2150 Oblivion Damage to them."

Based on the tooltip, armor values should mitigate this dmg.

Well haven't looked at that set in some time, always though it was of the "unresistable" flavor. Truth be told I don't even know what "Oblivion" damage is ;p

No worries lol.

People thought it was unresistant dmg. But that was back when everyone shield stacked and couldn't deal with the set lol.

It's oblivion dmg because other sources of dmg can be reduced via champion points. :)

5 Items: Shield Breaker
    Your Light and Heavy Attacks deal 2257 irresistible damage against enemy players with a Damage Shield.

So they changed it. Knew I wasn't losing it ;p

I still don't know what "oblivion damage" is. If that's the intent of the change I guess it's a fair point to be made.

Haha guess we have to check in game for the actual tooltip verbal.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add to list:

Armor:
    Shield Breaker can bypass point shileds,leaving 'em alone and dealing that damage straight to HP
    Way of Air can overstack itself (sometimes visual bug, sometimes increasing damage)
    Since DB, Eternal Hunt - rune vanishes after swap between skillbars, even if both weapons are from this set

Skillz:
    Draining shot "righly" used by two archers can result in table tennis (no CC immunity after knockback + lack of healing to caster)
    Shadow Image in duels ignore Cloak skill (still first shot breaks Cloak in Cyro)
    Focused Aim seems to have much bigger range than description says, counting buff of it ( i am guessing for 70 meters)
    Shuffle do not remove all of snares nor give immunity for some - same for Maneuver (meanwhile Forward Momentum looks pretty fine)
    Destro ulti seems to be in same possibility of "sticking" to caster like Negate used to (and no, i am not about morph whch does it normaly)

Others:

Shield breaker is supposed to bypass shield, or did I miss understood what you mean?

Sounds like he means it bypasses your armor entirely going right to your health. The set should only bypass shields.

The way the set works (or did, I haven't used it in a while) is that light and heavy attacks on a shield proc an additional unresistable proc that deals unresistable damage that attacks the health bar and bypasses shields.

Not quite:
    "When you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack against a Player with a damage shield, you deal an additional 2150 Oblivion Damage to them."

Well haven't looked at that set in some time, always though it was of the "unresistable" flavor. Truth be told I don't even know what "Oblivion" damage is ;p

No worries lol.

People thought it was unresistant dmg. But that was back when everyone shield stacked and couldn't deal with the set lol.

It's oblivion dmg because other sources of dmg can be reduced via champion points. :)

Your Light and Heavy Attacks deal 2257 irresistible damage against enemy players with a Damage Shield.

I still don't know what "oblivion damage" is. If that's the intent of the change I guess it's a fair point to be made.

Oblivion damage is unresistable damage, just renamed. The unresistable weapon glyphs also say oblivion damage now.
    Edited by Master_Kas on October 19, 2016 8:18PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Add to list:

Armor:

Skillz:

Others:

Not quite:

No worries lol.

Oblivion damage is unresistable damage, just renamed. The unresistable weapon glyphs also say oblivion damage now.

Heh with the sheer amount of changes that ZOS does they should be legally compelled to maintain an up to date wiki page on it.

The challenge of getting accurate information on this game is daunting due to it.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Add to list:

Armor:

Skillz:

Others:

Not quite:

No worries lol.

Heh with the sheer amount of changes that ZOS does they should be legally compelled to maintain an up to date wiki page on it.

The challenge of getting accurate information on this game is daunting due to it.
    Based on my observational experience, I'm pretty sure about the only thing ZOS is legally obligated to do is nerf mag DK.
    Options
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    I've also heard a few people say that there's a background task using 20% cpu, but don't have details..

download Cleanmem ;) its beautiful
    Options