Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*Gilded Reavers |NA| |XB1 | Endgame PVE&PVP Guild. (1st guild in NA to clear vet MoL)

• UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox Gamertag: UppGRAYxDD

Class / Build / Level: Highest Elf/ Magplar/ max

Current number of Champion Points: 748

Would you be willing to change your role for the benefit of the guild? Yes, I have multiple builds but only 2 are optimized for dps

What are your typical play times? Please list days/times and be sure to include your time zone. Daytime on weekdays and some on weekend nights

How would you describe yourself as a gamer? PvPer with a side of PvE.

What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses as gamer overall and as a gamer in this genre of game?

Strengths: Dont die much and have trained in the art of "dont stand in the red area". Also I am known to be very annoying towards other factions in PvP with my unhealthy love of the might Jeebus beam. Weaknesses: Im a sucker for tall nord women, strong ale, and shiny things.

Do you have raiding experience in any other MMO? If so which MMO , and tell us about a certain boss fight and what mechanics you had to work out. Tell me what kind of problem solving you used and how effective it was. Played a fair amount of MMOs, but mostly ESO and Neverwinter. As for problem solving, I once completed a rubix cube and was one of 16 teams to complete vet DSA day one as high elf tank.

I am mostly interested in joining the PvP side of the guild but can and will raid when needed.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What trials are you guys currently looking to do?

I am very interested in working with any group whose goal is to complete VMOL. If that is the case please let me know. I am very tired of all these guilds that are disorganized and aren't focused on completing goals.
  • Darkninja_326
    Darkninja_326
    ✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    What trials are you guys currently looking to do?

I am very interested in working with any group whose goal is to complete VMOL. If that is the case please let me know. I am very tired of all these guilds that are disorganized and aren't focused on completing goals.

All of them. Goal is to take #1 on all leader boards. This won't happen overnight - it will take work from everyone. Vmol is last on my list. I have goals for each trials set up. Just need more people willing to put in the time to learn. I'm not doing trials for completion I'm doing them for score, and the little people I have understand this.
    Edited by Darkninja_326 on December 14, 2016 8:16PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them. Goal is to take #1 on all leader boards. This won't happen overnight - it will take work from everyone. Vmol is last on my list. I have goals for each trials set up. Just need more people willing to put in the time to learn. I'm not doing trials for completion I'm doing them for score, and the little people I have understand this.

This sounds promising. I really want to run with the same people over and over again. It is so hard to get consistency when you are constantly doing trials with different people.

Hit me up. My GT is Montiferus