The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Leave incap alone. It's fine the way it is.

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barlthump wrote: »
    And secondly, stam NBs don't have a proper escape skill no matter what yall say. Cloak is broken as of now and shuffle is a skill available to everyone.
    Try looking at Shadow Image, the longest range teleport in the game that also debuffs your enemies' damage and doesn't care for line of sight nor whose Shadow Image you are porting to.

Nightblade 101.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on October 3, 2016 6:43PM
  • the_man_of_steal
    the_man_of_steal
    ✭✭✭
    Hate Incap with a fury??... try shuffle stacking!

I cannot tell you how many times my incap strike crit has been met with a "dodge"

leave it alone.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    And secondly, stam NBs don't have a proper escape skill no matter what yall say. Cloak is broken as of now and shuffle is a skill available to everyone.
    Try looking at Shadow Image, the longest range teleport in the game that also debuffs your enemies' damage and doesn't care for line of sight nor whose Shadow Image you are porting to.

Nightblade 101.

Mfw my friends troll me and place there shade inside a zerg and you teleport to theirs instead of your safe shade.... :'(
    PS4 NA DC
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf it
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Nightblade 101.

Mfw my friends troll me and place there shade inside a zerg and you teleport to theirs instead of your safe shade.... :'(

@GreenSoup2HoT lmfao! Oh I wanna do that now... I would do that and laugh and laugh and then have it happen to me...

Nerf it! Lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SupremeTravie
    SupremeTravie
    ✭✭
    Incap doesn't do a lot of damage all the time. NB is a ganking class.. Its going to have high output dps at first intially. Like all the traditional MMO stealth classes. Tbh it really is a learn to play issue if you can't survive. Do high damage and get out. Name of the game. Yes there will be cases where u get mobbed down. Its a zerg game. All classes do.. Its just going to happen. Back to the point though its fine where its at. There's ways to counter it as I've seen. And if your paying attention its very hard to get ganked. Dawnbreaker is outputing more damage and a high DOT from what I've seen with the meta 2h'ers. Most of the time someone dies faster with that. So I'm assuming the people who do want it are just plain healers that don't know how to react to it. NB's aren't even on top of the food chain. The stamplars and stamsorcs are running people over atm it seems that everyone is running one now a days. Incap has always been fine unlike a lot of other things. NB's have already been taking hits a lot lately. This would just kill the class. NB needs incap to stay somewhat in the PvP game. Honestly I think this is one of the non op classes in the game but practicing with it takes more skill then the rest to be a viable pvper. So i suggest you try it before you knock it. Its a lot harder than it looks. And no its not just cloak out of everything. The defense of this class is more or less mobility being used in the right way. Or you can say the defense is its great offense. You can't kill him with that high burst ? Time to get out. Incap allows the high burst with limited healing before a zerg comes and helps. Most of the time Nb's will bounce if they burst you and incap you and you survive it. So i don't see the problem..
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think one of the problems is people run around with 16k health and wonder why they die.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 5, 2016 1:24PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's OP, it needs something changed, keep the dmg but lose either the cc, dmg buff or defile.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's OP, it needs something changed, keep the dmg but lose either the cc, dmg buff or defile.

If burst is reduced, heal % stacking needs to be reduced aswell or else ganking as a play style will be pointless when 1 breath of life is a 100% heal. Healing debuffs wont even matter at that point.

Burst does need to be reduced dont get me wrong but healing is just as bad (vitality pots op).

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on October 5, 2016 10:56PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see how defense matters at all when your opponent is dead in 3 seconds.

That's my point. Nightblades character role is burst, and it is a hell of a burst but people want to nerf it.

Somewhere in that sentence should be the word "stamina"...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny thing abouth this thread? Once incap is nerfed, every single NB is going to slot DBoS or Onslaught
    Edited by Xvorg on October 5, 2016 8:02PM

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Funny thing abouth this thread? Once incap is nerfed, every single NB is going to slot DBoS or Onslaught

It would be nice if incap was nerfed but the debuff not purgeable.
    PS4 NA DC
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭

No it does not. It literally does not need to be changed because nightblades are not even the most overpowered class in the game right now. Yes they have high burst but that's literally about it. They have absolutely no defensive abilities and they need the burst or you destroy the entire class. If you are complaining about nerfing incap then let's talk about nerfing the black rose armor set. I don't know about you but I'm getting very tired of running into this extremely cancerous build with absolutely not enough burst to kill them. You talk about nerfing an ability for a class that you have probably never played yet you fail to recognize that without the burst the class would be nothing.

I won't play this damn game anymore if they nerf it. I might start running a stamplar right now because it is way more overpowered than a nightblade, same thing with stamsorcs and I'm beginning to hate this game because with each update they always make one thing more overpowered than the next and then the whole entire population of Cyrodiil decides to follow the masses and make that exact character build.
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Besides I tested out every single one of my attacks on a guy that I know today with like 4.5k weapon damage and 35k max stam and I found that my incap was only hitting for under 9k from stealth, my 60k heavy attack on adds from stealth only did about 9k damage, my surprise attack was about 9k. There is literally no thing as a 1 shot build anymore. The game pretty much prevents me from being able to. Did I also mention that he was wearing light armor with all impen, lmao like seriously get rekt stop complaining. Then I tested out my heals and just had him do a bunch of damage to me and and found that my vigor was a weak heal considering the fact that I have a lot of stamina with a lot of points into blessed and a lot of points into quick recovery. My rally would tick at about 1.1k at the most and then the heal after 15 seconds was also a joke. Then shuffle is also not broken because I tested that out as well and I took a lot more hits than you think I did.

My point is that nightblades are not that overpowered when it comes down to performing well in Cyrodiil. I know that a lot of people including nightblades are also wearing black rose and I'm tempted to go put it on myself because the heals are better and I won't die in 4-5 hits.

I know some guy that said he did 94k with sap essence in PvP and he was lying because you can't even do that on an add in PvE. It is not that powerful of an ability. Now I am going to call out that VanguardGamer guy and tell you that his "50k heavy attack" is fake. 1 shot builds don't exist in this game and they never did after the IC update. Within each update playstyles have changed a lot and now we have cancerous builds being used so freely in Cyrodiil. I don't know about you but I cannot kill people that are walking around in 30k physical and spell resistance that turn around and kill me in 5 hits.

If you really want to nerf incap then start making heavy armor affect dps. Please that is only fair.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No it does not. It literally does not need to be changed because nightblades are not even the most overpowered class in the game right now. Yes they have high burst but that's literally about it. They have absolutely no defensive abilities and they need the burst or you destroy the entire class. If you are complaining about nerfing incap then let's talk about nerfing the black rose armor set. I don't know about you but I'm getting very tired of running into this extremely cancerous build with absolutely not enough burst to kill them. You talk about nerfing an ability for a class that you have probably never played yet you fail to recognize that without the burst the class would be nothing.

I won't play this damn game anymore if they nerf it. I might start running a stamplar right now because it is way more overpowered than a nightblade, same thing with stamsorcs and I'm beginning to hate this game because with each update they always make one thing more overpowered than the next and then the whole entire population of Cyrodiil decides to follow the masses and make that exact character build.

Believe me, Onslaught is going to be FoTM in a couple of weeks for stamblades:

from stealth: snipe + poison inject + swap + ambush + onslaught + cloak.

And you have 150 ulti ready for a next gank.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭

I don't use snipe because it's too slow. Everything on my bar has an instant cast time and my main combo (or only combo) is poison injection + ambush +incap +surprise attack. At that point they are pretty much dead and I have noticed a lot that if I don't hit them with poison injection first then they always manage to get back up right when they are literally at 300 health (seriously that's starting to *** me off) get back up and heal themselves to full health.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Incap is still just as good. Its easy to get an Incap per kill. 20 for kill, 20 for potion, 9 if they are vamp, 24 for light/heavy att over 8 seconds.

Onslaught will be nice if you fail a gank on a heavy user.. but Incaps 20% more damage and 30% healing debuff for 6 seconds is better for ganks in my opinion.

Really depends how hard Onslaught hits a heavy user with a stealth combo. Onslaught will only deal a fraction of a heavy users health, then all your follow up attacks are still effected by resistances. If used for KB its alright. Incap tooltip im pretty sure if higher though.

All Onslaught does it give a one shot build a chance to gank heavies and use this ultimate to boost their defense for the sustained fight if it goes wrong. Its amazing for 1vX. Animation looks like crap though.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Incap is still just as good. Its easy to get an Incap per kill. 20 for kill, 20 for potion, 9 if they are vamp, 24 for light/heavy att over 8 seconds.

Onslaught will be nice if you fail a gank on a heavy user.. but Incaps 20% more damage and 30% healing debuff for 6 seconds is better for ganks in my opinion.

Really depends how hard Onslaught hits a heavy user with a stealth combo. Onslaught will only deal a fraction of a heavy users health, then all your follow up attacks are still effected by resistances. If used for KB its alright. Incap tooltip im pretty sure if higher though.

All Onslaught does it give a one shot build a chance to gank heavies and use this ultimate to boost their defense for the sustained fight if it goes wrong. Its amazing for 1vX. Animation looks like crap though.

Maybe throwing WB before onslaught makes it harder due to the empower

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road