Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 103

• et3rna1
    et3rna1
    Soul Shriven
    So much for the new datacenters, maybe one of the hamsters escaped.
  • DODHitman
    DODHitman
    ✭✭✭
    They should have just done there weekly server maintenance....would rather have normal downtime than this bs at prime.
    Eager' Skeaver
    AD-NA/PC | HighElf Sorc. V16 - Magicka Sorc 4Life!
    Guilds: Fantasia - ETU
    R.I.P. Dominion Mafia

Two rules to live by:
    Stay on Crown - Stay out of the Red
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, looks like we'll need to bring the server completely down so we can get this straightened out. We're looking at beginning around 9pm EDT (in 20 minutes), and could take a couple hours or so.

We'll post an official announcement thread as soon as we have details solidified, but wanted to give you a heads up here first.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......................................... (continue until the end of universe, if any)
  • merovignub17_ESO
    merovignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Should have used Server 2012 instead of Win10 Enterprise on a bunch of surplus desktops.

That Anniversary Update is a killer.
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I remember reading somewhere they use Linux servers?
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, here's an idea:

Can we get the option of a Gold/Platinum/Whatever subscription that costs twice what the current subscription costs?

And have the funds earmarked for new servers and employees specifically dedicated to bug fixes and server stability?

Oh, and if I sound bitter, it's coming out right...

:|
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, looks like we'll need to bring the server completely down so we can get this straightened out. We're looking at beginning around 9pm EDT (in 20 minutes), and could take a couple hours or so.

We'll post an official announcement thread as soon as we have details solidified, but wanted to give you a heads up here first.

:'( No eso tonight :'(
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA PC:

I've been logged in and playing until about 5 minutes ago.

Was in Cyrodiil when guildies started having problems, transit worked fine, sat through multiple load screens without issue. Tried to leave Cyrodiil and zone into Deshaan, now I'm sitting at an endless load screen.
  • Renan
    Renan
    ✭✭✭
    Stay calm folks, its gonna be ok
    6JX4yh.gif
    Champion Rank 3100 == (PC/NA)
    Evil ßæ - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - EP ßaby Ðont Gank Me - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - EP That Cat Behind You - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP Run You Fools - Lvl 50 Stamina Warden -EP R E N A N - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade (Main) - EP How Do I Leave Cyrodiil - - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP The Fall Damage - Lvl 50 Sorcerer - EP ßackstreak ßoys - Lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer -EP Renan Daemon - Lvl 50 Stamina Arcanist - EP and others 9 EP toons Flawless Conqueror Master Angler Tamriel Hero Grand Overlord Spirit Slayer Godslayer Ad DC and EP Former Emperor Player Since 2014
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    et3rna1 wrote: »
    So much for the new datacenters, maybe one of the hamsters escaped.

2yzas6x.jpg
    the wall of the covenant
  • merovignub17_ESO
    merovignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    gard wrote: »
    Do I remember reading somewhere they use Linux servers?

Also, I doubt chickens actually think much about reasons for crossing a road.
  • Rexx
    Rexx
    I logged in for 10 minutes and realized I had forgotten how to play my characters. Its been 17 months. Oh, well, I guess I can wait awhile longer. :p
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    So, here's the current status:

We're still investigating what happened and how to fix it, but can tell you that anyone currently in the game shouldn't be affected. This only appears to be impacting folks trying to log in. We don't yet have an ETA for resolution, but will keep you all updated.

Unable to switch campaigns or get out of cyro currently
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I got my horses fed.....

Oh well gona go harass some other forums now....

CYA!
    Beta tester November 2013
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vendy wrote: »
    So, here's the current status:

We're still investigating what happened and how to fix it, but can tell you that anyone currently in the game shouldn't be affected. This only appears to be impacting folks trying to log in. We don't yet have an ETA for resolution, but will keep you all updated.

Unable to switch campaigns or get out of cyro currently

Servers will be coming down anyway Vendy.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Vito
    Vito
    ✭✭
    bernieerrorcode.png
    Just more disappointment..
    MarFrack and my Merry Band of chars
    a Useless Servant of Spicy and Conquest of Tamriel
    @MarFrackintinez
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NGAgZ.gif
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    way to go, didnt you just do maintenance?
  • Renan
    Renan
    ✭✭✭
    Atleast its not raining
    Champion Rank 3100 == (PC/NA)
    Evil ßæ - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - EP ßaby Ðont Gank Me - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - EP That Cat Behind You - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP Run You Fools - Lvl 50 Stamina Warden -EP R E N A N - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade (Main) - EP How Do I Leave Cyrodiil - - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP The Fall Damage - Lvl 50 Sorcerer - EP ßackstreak ßoys - Lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer -EP Renan Daemon - Lvl 50 Stamina Arcanist - EP and others 9 EP toons Flawless Conqueror Master Angler Tamriel Hero Grand Overlord Spirit Slayer Godslayer Ad DC and EP Former Emperor Player Since 2014
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vito wrote: »
    bernieerrorcode.png

You have a wonderful collection of figurines . :smiley:

@ZOS_GinaBruno How can you let this man wait ?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im currently on a never-ending load screen for a delve in cyrodiil......should i close?
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bernieerrorcode.png

Lol that's Bernie Sanders XD
  • merovignub17_ESO
    merovignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    way to go, didnt you just do maintenance?

Well, before you debug a system, you have to put bugs in.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bernieerrorcode.png

Well Mr Sanders doesn't like down time apparently .
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bernieerrorcode.png

Who does tho?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh ok it went from the never ending load screen to error 328

humph

:|
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bernieerrorcode.png

Who does tho?

Not me but someone needs to think of the old people . They get cranky and deserve ESO time before bed .
  • Bloody-Goodbyes
    Bloody-Goodbyes
    ✭✭✭
    rkunz wrote: »
    Atleast its not raining

It actually is where I live. :(
    BLOODY-GOODBYES | BLOODY-HELLOS | BLOODY-AGAIN
    The Order of Magnus | Royal Bank of Tamriel | Made In Canada | Bad Luck Charms
This discussion has been closed.