Error 103

• Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    So, here's the current status:

We're still investigating what happened and how to fix it, but can tell you that anyone currently in the game shouldn't be affected. This only appears to be impacting folks trying to log in. We don't yet have an ETA for resolution, but will keep you all updated.

There seems to be issues with the group system too. You can't invite or kick people and people can't leave the group they're in.
    Options
  • sylvy_gene
    sylvy_gene
    ✭✭

We're still investigating what happened and how to fix it, but can tell you that anyone currently in the game shouldn't be affected. This only appears to be impacting folks trying to log in. We don't yet have an ETA for resolution, but will keep you all updated.

I was in game, tried to enter an instance and got an infinite loading screen. killed the game and couldnt log on... so as long as peeps are just farming... yep, they should be fine
    Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Gina I should have done my pledges can you send me my gold key and silver key since I pay a sub and can't play.

well if we are giving out handouts then... im also a paying customer and i would like a master sharpened v16 lightning and resotration staff instead of the undaunted keys. think of it as a temporary customer rewards program ;)
    Options
  • nihonseanb14_ESO
    nihonseanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no IT expert, but if you pay people to do maintenance on your system,and then, 10 hours later, your system goes kablooey, that might be a sign to get new people to do your maintenance.

Pretty sure you know that though.
    Options
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While Daum EU made some horrible design and publishing choices in BDO, there was one feature they had that has been better than any mmo I've seen to date. I speak of in game compensation for unplanned server maintenance. ZOS already has tons of silly items in it's cash shop, wouldn't be hard to throw some at your paying costumers to thank them for their patience and show them how much you value their support.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
    Options
  • Renan
    Renan
    ✭✭✭
    My trial night =\
    tumblr_musm0lMoQL1sl07a8o1_500.gif
    Champion Rank 3100 == (PC/NA)
    Evil ßæ - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - EP ßaby Ðont Gank Me - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - EP That Cat Behind You - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP Run You Fools - Lvl 50 Stamina Warden -EP R E N A N - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade (Main) - EP How Do I Leave Cyrodiil - - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP The Fall Damage - Lvl 50 Sorcerer - EP ßackstreak ßoys - Lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer -EP Renan Daemon - Lvl 50 Stamina Arcanist - EP and others 9 EP toons Flawless Conqueror Master Angler Tamriel Hero Grand Overlord Spirit Slayer Godslayer Ad DC and EP Former Emperor Player Since 2014
    Options
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, I like to pretend my life isn't a monotony of repeating the same mistakes over and over and over.... then I log into ESO (or try lol) and continue the cycle.
    RIP hopes and dreams and all the things that could have been.
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buhhh I just wanted to get a little more progress done toward the lovely Contraband Violet dye.

Although these issues just a few hours after maintenance are getting pretty irritating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg
    Options
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :| Same error here
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    Options
  • Dulkur
    Dulkur
    ✭✭✭
    People are getting stuck on loading screens and are having to kill the game, also other in game errors are causing people to try reloading at which time they are kicked from the game, this is not limited to the log in servers. I wouldn't trust that character information is being saved if I was in the game, but it worries me that they are just treating this as a log in server issue.
    Options
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was at the character screen changing my toon when I had stauck at loading screen.... caboom
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I just got home from work!!!
    Options
  • MelodiousAccord
    MelodiousAccord
    ✭✭✭
    There's so much sad in this thread. :/
    <Torchbug Parts>
    -Guildmaster-

<Roles>
    ☤ Estelisse, heals ☤
    ♚ Aventus Amedeo, tank ♚
    ϟ Nyrvana Llithios, dps ϟ
    ➳ J'zeira, dps ➳
    Options
  • AtmaDarkwolf
    AtmaDarkwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update Gina

Have a good night @ZOS_GinaBruno

i'll play tommorow :)

But judging from past events... will you really?
    Options
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dulkur wrote: »
    People are getting stuck on loading screens and are having to kill the game, also other in game errors are causing people to try reloading at which time they are kicked from the game, this is not limited to the log in servers. I wouldn't trust that character information is being saved if I was in the game, but it worries me that they are just treating this as a log in server issue.

yeah, people are also reporting getting kicked from the character selection screen, even if already logged into game.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, looks like we'll need to bring the server completely down so we can get this straightened out. We're looking at beginning around 9pm EDT (in 20 minutes), and could take a couple hours or so.

We'll post an official announcement thread as soon as we have details solidified, but wanted to give you a heads up here first.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • et3rna1
    et3rna1
    Soul Shriven

This is not true at all. Once you hit a load screen the game hangs in the loading screen, which resulted me in doing an alt+f4 which landed me at the login screen after restarting. Afterwards I ended up here with being unable to login.

So it's not just a login issue.
    Options
  • mystang89
    mystang89
    Ok guys, looks like we'll need to bring the server completely down so we can get this straightened out. We're looking at beginning around 9pm EDT (in 20 minutes), and could take a couple hours or so.

We'll post an official announcement thread as soon as we have details solidified, but wanted to give you a heads up here first.

:s:'( Early night for me
    Options
  • BoudiccaStormborn
    BoudiccaStormborn
    ✭✭✭
    Sounomi wrote: »

There seems to be issues with the group system too. You can't invite or kick people and people can't leave the group they're in.

This also happened to me. I tried to leave the group I was in. Couldn't. Then tried to use the wayshrine. Was kicked to login. Tried to log back in. Error 103.
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Looks like my future is looking very sad :(
    Options
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for keeping us update! :)
    Options
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

giphy.gif
    Options
  • et3rna1
    et3rna1
    Soul Shriven
    oh look like 10 people above me just read what the dev put and all said the same thing lol.
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not some, but all players should they lose connection at this time. Once out, you won't be getting back in. Adding people to groups, dropping groups, etc weren't working either. I was in, but timed out making dinner and can no longer log in. Is this going to be another 8-10 hour nightmare plus rollbacks like the last time this happened?
    Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭

aaf8ec815d2e727a5e2b68abda99f6d38719a31391841fe83ea545b293a93e33.jpg
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • MelodiousAccord
    MelodiousAccord
    ✭✭✭

thanks for the warning! I think I'm going to call it quits for tonight. good luck to the team, i hope everything sorts itself out easily enough for them and that we can get back to gaming soon. :)
    <Torchbug Parts>
    -Guildmaster-

<Roles>
    ☤ Estelisse, heals ☤
    ♚ Aventus Amedeo, tank ♚
    ϟ Nyrvana Llithios, dps ϟ
    ➳ J'zeira, dps ➳
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, Deshaan was like the Garden of Eden with all those uncollected mats everywhere.
    Options
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why have the servers been so junky lately?
    Options
  • Renan
    Renan
    ✭✭✭
    invisible5.gif
    Champion Rank 3100 == (PC/NA)
    Evil ßæ - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - EP ßaby Ðont Gank Me - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - EP That Cat Behind You - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP Run You Fools - Lvl 50 Stamina Warden -EP R E N A N - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade (Main) - EP How Do I Leave Cyrodiil - - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP The Fall Damage - Lvl 50 Sorcerer - EP ßackstreak ßoys - Lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer -EP Renan Daemon - Lvl 50 Stamina Arcanist - EP and others 9 EP toons Flawless Conqueror Master Angler Tamriel Hero Grand Overlord Spirit Slayer Godslayer Ad DC and EP Former Emperor Player Since 2014
    Options
This discussion has been closed.