Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 103

• betbill2b14_ESO
    Update: QA is currently testing. If all goes well, we could be back up and running around 10pm EDT.

Thank you for this.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: QA is currently testing. If all goes well, we could be back up and running around 10pm EDT.

So about 1am EDT in the morning then.

• Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Oh gawd .. My girlfriend just told me who Bernie Sanders is . I feel so dumb :disappointed:

He was in the Pixar movie "Up"

th?id=OIP.M094a11b738679e54b38445be1a233e41H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300[img][/img]

I thought he was one of those grumpy old muppets that yells from the balcony :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE
  • Renan
    Renan
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    Champion Rank 3100 == (PC/NA)
    Evil ßæ - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - EP ßaby Ðont Gank Me - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - EP That Cat Behind You - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP Run You Fools - Lvl 50 Stamina Warden -EP R E N A N - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade (Main) - EP How Do I Leave Cyrodiil - - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP The Fall Damage - Lvl 50 Sorcerer - EP ßackstreak ßoys - Lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer -EP Renan Daemon - Lvl 50 Stamina Arcanist - EP and others 9 EP toons Flawless Conqueror Master Angler Tamriel Hero Grand Overlord Spirit Slayer Godslayer Ad DC and EP Former Emperor Player Since 2014
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    rkunz wrote: »
    invisible5.gif

Sooo many times I imagined these "megaservers" looking just like this.
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Atleast its not raining

Its gonna be raining at ZOS HQ though. In fact, they're in flash flood watch right now.
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be nice if qa did a little testing BEFORE putting new software in production.

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • DODHitman
    DODHitman
    ✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »
    Welp boys, time to start looking for replacements for this sinking ship!

lFx0qLC.png

^^^This 100%.....more fun and plays better in "ALPHA" than this game does live.....
    Eager' Skeaver
    AD-NA/PC | HighElf Sorc. V16 - Magicka Sorc 4Life!
    Guilds: Fantasia - ETU
    R.I.P. Dominion Mafia

Two rules to live by:
    Stay on Crown - Stay out of the Red
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    Hookgrin wrote: »
    invisible5.gif

Sooo many times I imagined these "megaservers" looking just like this.

LMAO yes!
    Edited by Petros on September 29, 2016 1:36AM
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    And by 10pm, we mean... now. :) Stand by for opening!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭

/kowtow
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twas nice knowing you server hamster. RIP NA PC

How many hamsters is that, just this month alone?

Someone call the humane society.
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    *cheers* HUZZAH!!!
    Edited by Petros on September 29, 2016 1:37AM
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess this is what I get for protesting the Gamble boxes by unsubscribing to ESO+ on 2 of my 3 accounts :(

It's looking like it will SOON(tm) be 3 out of 3 >:)

I've supported this game by subbing since the start on my main account (and yes I have all of the old loyalty rewards)...and the other two when purchased!

But those gamble boxes....and THIS [Split]...are making me wonder why I even bother.

"One Tamriel" might just soon be the count of the players left :o

I really hope not ZOS! But please quit Efing up my favorite game :'(

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on September 29, 2016 1:58AM
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went across the street to get a Yoo-hoo at the gas station and people are protesting . At first I thought wow , a lot of people here play eso in my neighborhood . But then I seen the signs and it was about police .
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    Its up! Go go gadget login.
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! That was a quick fix if it really is coming up shortly.

Thanks for the prompt response!
  • merovignub17_ESO
    merovignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The funny thing is, when it comes back up, everyone will get 103 errors because too many people are trying to log in.
  • HeavyMetalAngel

Alright Gina! :)
    The hand prints are bloody because the puppy outran the bunny
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Went across the street to get a Yoo-hoo at the gas station and people are protesting . At first I thought wow , a lot of people here play eso in my neighborhood . But then I seen the signs and it was about police .

Wait what...? You aren't in El Cajon by any chance are you?
    love is love
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am today .
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I am today .

Wow small world, me too.. and its all theyre talking about on the news
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on September 29, 2016 1:50AM
    love is love
  • Renan
    Renan
    ✭✭✭
    Ok guys lets zerg each other on trueflame again :)
    Champion Rank 3100 == (PC/NA)
    Evil ßæ - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - EP ßaby Ðont Gank Me - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - EP That Cat Behind You - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP Run You Fools - Lvl 50 Stamina Warden -EP R E N A N - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade (Main) - EP How Do I Leave Cyrodiil - - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP The Fall Damage - Lvl 50 Sorcerer - EP ßackstreak ßoys - Lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer -EP Renan Daemon - Lvl 50 Stamina Arcanist - EP and others 9 EP toons Flawless Conqueror Master Angler Tamriel Hero Grand Overlord Spirit Slayer Godslayer Ad DC and EP Former Emperor Player Since 2014
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am today .

Wow small world, me too.. and its all their talking about on the news
    I'm at friends in apartments by Target . There's protestors there on Braodway I think it's called .
  • babedenny
    babedenny
    ✭✭✭✭
    New crown store pet is a hamster in a wheel that follows you around everywhere. Well... until he doesn't.

• Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    We gonna be told why it happened? or do the programmers have a clue?
    Opps, forgot... Zos don't like tough questions... sorry >:)
  • DYSEQTA
    DYSEQTA
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thanks to @ZOS_GinaBruno for giving us time estimates and updates this time around. It makes the situation less frustrating.
    For the King!
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    Altaire wrote: »
    We gonna be told why it happened? or do the programmers have a clue?
    Opps, forgot... Zos don't like tough questions... sorry >:)

Or you forget they have no obligation to tell you :blush:
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was handled wonderfully. Problems are going to happen sometimes, but there was propt acknowledgement of the problem, communication throughout the ordeal, and a prompt fix and return of service. Bravo, ZOS.
This discussion has been closed.