The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Devs want to remove pvp confirmed, IC accessories

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS_RichLambert said that he believed IC telvar sets had jewlery included in them aswell in one tamriel, I can however confirm they do not, not powerful assault or shieldbreaker etc have no jewlery or weapons in their set items, is this intended or oversight? thank you very much.

[–]ZOS_RichLambert [score hidden] 14 minutes ago
You are right... it got missed. We will get it fixed.

All you cancer tank builds will be getting some new cancer friend. Yey
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reactive Jewelry for my Medium Armour Nightblade.... yes please. B) Finally i can counter Meteor and Dawnbreaker a little easier as a Medium Armour Vamp.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on September 24, 2016 7:06AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not shocked that they didnt know know this and overlooked it, but i am *** terrified now that they want to implement this..... welcome new reactive cancer build overlords. Welcome new cancer black rose overlords.
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, pvp is no more once OT lands in a few weeks. Let's all just quit then

/sarcasm
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If they do add jewelry to Reactive and Black Rose, it'll most likely follow the current trend of jewelry in which Heavy sets come in health jewelry. If that's the case then I'm not sure how many people are going to hand over their Robust rings for Healthy ones.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to Powerful Assault jewelry + weapons as I've always found the set interesting but more so for group play than solo and have been wanting to try it out with something like NMG to see how helpful it would be in a trial setting.
    Argonian forever
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No god damn way. There are some sets I was happy did not have jewellery. The IC sets were those ones. ZOS, you can't add jewellery to Black Rose, Reactive, Shield Breaker. Powerful assault no one really cares about, so do whatever with that.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that´s a dramatic title.

I think blackrose and reactive are in need of rebalancing when they no longer require you to run 5 heavy with them coming on jewelry and weapons.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

I think blackrose and reactive are in need of rebalancing when they no longer require you to run 5 heavy with them coming on jewelry and weapons.

That would probably clear any issues I have up to be honest. Good suggestion
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ehm black rose isn't that good if you don't run alot of heavy armor pieces anyway....
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »

Ehm black rose isn't that good if you don't run alot of heavy armor pieces anyway....

max health, x2 stamina, 40% resources back with 2 heavy and some weapon/spell damage. All that with 5 medium armor passives would be rather nice.
    I'd be more worried about Reactive though tbh.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

max health, x2 stamina, 40% resources back with 2 heavy and some weapon/spell damage. All that with 5 medium armor passives would be rather nice.
    I'd be more worried about Reactive though tbh.

Constitution is not that good with only 2 heavy, even with a 40% increase it won't be worth. Black rose shine because you have all the HA survivability and damage passive, plus a very good resource management and great damage (stam+stam+weapons damage).

I'm more worried about reactive, who would be a little too strong. And worse : it will be combined with black rose for even more immortality.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least ZOS finally answered. It still don't have sturdy so it is not completely out of hands.
    Edited by Cinbri on September 24, 2016 7:43AM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On man I can see the cancer builds now 5 black rose 3 jewelry S&B plus 5 reactive body piece so you can can have full Constitution passives and run 2 bloodspawn for 5-1-1 your unkillable in 1v1 and PVP.I don't like this change.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, Phoenix for my heavy armor mDK! j/k
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black rose is pretty much wanted with 7 heavy; running black rose + reactive will result in the loss of around 2500 stamina for health... I'm also not sure I'd run black rose with reactive when you can do reactive + fasalla instead

People right now think black rose is amazing but fasalla and reactive are easily better then it in most fights
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind PVP removal, TBH.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no! I see these builds trying to stand up against sets like Mother's Sorrow, Spider Cultist's Cowl, Spinner's Garments, Leviathan, Spriggan's Thorns, Sword Singer/Dancer.... OMG... who knows... maybe everyone will be running these sets.

Meta builds. Cancer builds. Lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my!

Calm down. Wear whatever sets you like and stop complaining. Now there's A TON of options out there.

PVE= Care bears PVP= Cry babies

It's never good enough, is it?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    'Devs want to remove pvp confirmed' Title is a little bit uncalled for lol. This adds some new possibilities but I don't think it's that bad. Atleast wait until you can test it first hand before claiming the sky is falling.

This change would allow users to do the following which wasn't previously possible:

- Wearing reactive without wearing heavy armor (ok this could be strong)
    - Wearing reactive with black rose (ok this could be strong)
    - Powerful assault with heavy armor (kinda pointless)
    - Gaining shield breaker on weapon swap (nice change, will be useful)
    - Gaining powerful assault when swapping weapons (very useful great change, but not overpowered)
    - Wearing shield breaker on a heavy armor stam build (sounds lame)
    - Wearing phoenix with heavy armor (pretty pointless set anyway imo)
    - Meritorious Service with heavy (not a very good set anyway)

I don't even get the hype with black rose anyway tbh. You wanna wear reactive? That's cool I'll leave you till last. I personally won't be wearing reactive or blackrose as there are better sets that suit the way I pvp.

TL;DR There are 2 options both involving reactive armor that people my consider 'cancerous'. That's not the end of the world lol.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 25, 2016 5:35AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally can use other sets with Shield Breaker! Shield Breaker, Armor of Truth and Selene!
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Finally can use other sets with Shield Breaker! Shield Breaker, Armor of Truth and Selene!

Couldn't you already do that though? Since Armor of truth will come in jewlery and weapons?
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edit:

My bad so basically you can't add either blackrose or reactive jewlery/weapons in order to avoid the blackrose/reactive combo. Should probably test to see how good this combination performs.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 24, 2016 9:13AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well yeah. Obviously my bad. I was to focused on the ability to combine the two. Still problematic to have blackrose with jewelry for that specific case.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rattlecage and Black Rose bruhhhh
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I'm going to burry myself.
    I'm accepting donations btw.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Couldn't you already do that though? Since Armor of truth will come in jewlery and weapons?

I run 2H/Bow, so won't be able to get both 5 piece bonuses without weapons.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Devs want to remove pvp confirmed' Title is a little bit uncalled for lol. This adds some new possibilities but I don't think it's that bad. Atleast wait until you can test it first hand before claiming the sky is falling.

This change would allow users to do the following which wasn't previously possible:

- Wearing reactive without wearing heavy armor (ok this could be strong)
    - Wearing reactive with black rose (ok this could be strong)
    - Powerful assault with heavy armor (kinda pointless)
    - Gaining powerful assault when swapping weapons (very useful great change, but not overpowered)
    - Wearing shield breaker on a heavy armor stam build (sounds lame)
    - Wearing phoenix with heavy armor (pretty pointless set anyway imo)
    - Meritorious Service with heavy (not a very good set anyway)

I don't even get the hype with black rose anyway tbh. You wanna wear reactive? That's cool I'll leave you till last. I personally won't be wearing reactive or blackrose as there are better sets that suit the way I pvp.

TL;DR There are 2 options both involving reactive armor that people my consider 'cancerous'. That's not the end of the world lol.

HahaHaha. Gets people talking about the third worst decision behind the illegal gambling boxes and hiring wroble.

It will be everyone paying to reroll redgaurd. The only thing that would be able to break these perma tanks is a block cost poison or something.

If only armor passive worked while in ww form.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool i can go 2x malubeth/ 5x reactive/ 5x black rose.

So i can sustain and be even more unkillable

THANKS ZOS

/sarcasm.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urghh
    i want those sets but i prefer fashion > stats...

*walks away, still using freaking hist bark*
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I run 2H/Bow, so won't be able to get both 5 piece bonuses without weapons.

Ah yeah true. See, it's combinations like this that make this a good change. Hopefully reactive doesn't ruin for you lol.
    silky_soft wrote: »

HahaHaha. Gets people talking about the third worst decision behind the illegal gambling boxes and hiring wroble.

It will be everyone paying to reroll redgaurd. The only thing that would be able to break these perma tanks is a block cost poison or something.

If only armor passive worked while in ww form.

This is true, you certainly got a conversation rolling haha.
    I mean, you could always shoot them with a fire balista lol. Can't block siege. :P But as far as duelling is concerned probably not going to be very fun lol.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool i can go 2x malubeth/ 5x reactive/ 5x black rose.

So i can sustain and be even more unkillable

THANKS ZOS

/sarcasm.

Or you can go bone pirate + reactive or fasalla and a *** ton more damage and be super hard to kill if you're a nord dk

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isnt reactive set bugged where the 5set is active if youre snared? I think so.

PC EU
    PvP only