Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC - Do you use a controller?

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES - from my desk
    I use Xbox elite just remapped some keys to make it easier to use. It's doesn't seem to be a problem in pve at all but in pvp it's a severe disadvantage to anyone using mouse/keyboard.

There are some people that I can't even target because they can spin there camera twice as fast as me but I still prefer sitting on a recliner and dying more often then being uncomfortable :lol:

Exactly, it’s a game. Enjoyment always come first, part of enjoyment is comfort.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    PRX and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • NirnChaos
    NirnChaos
    ✭✭✭
    YES - from my desk
    ... and from my couch too
    Options
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES - from my couch
    I use Xbox elite just remapped some keys to make it easier to use. It's doesn't seem to be a problem in pve at all but in pvp it's a severe disadvantage to anyone using mouse/keyboard.

There are some people that I can't even target because they can spin there camera twice as fast as me but I still prefer sitting on a recliner and dying more often then being uncomfortable :lol:

For anyone using gamepad on pc, I highly recommend opening up the usersettings file and adjusting the gamepad sensitivity.

look in file:
    "...\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\UserSettings.txt"

search for settings:
    "SET GamepadSensitivityFirstPerson.2"
    "SET GamepadSensitivityThirdPerson.2"

change the values in quotes to:
    "2.00000000" (or less if you prefer)

now you will be able to target a hell of a lot faster. You're welcome!

I generally like my camera being sensitive enough to be able to jump and then do a full 360 spin before landing.
    Edited by N00BxV1 on April 29, 2019 8:02PM
    Options
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

I don't use a PC though.

:)
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YES - from my desk
    N00BxV1 wrote: »

For anyone using gamepad on pc, I highly recommend opening up the usersettings file and adjusting the gamepad sensitivity.

look in file:

search for settings:

I generally like my camera being sensitive enough to be able to jump and then do a full 360 spin before landing.

Thanks dude. That just put this thread on my bookmarks. I'll have to check this out.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
    Options
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES - from my couch
    N00BxV1 wrote: »

look in file:

search for settings:

I've cranked some up but never went into game files so maybe I will give that a try and see if I can make it even faster. Thanks for the info
    Options
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO - why would you use a controller?
    If you watch people playing with a controller on youtube, you can see how slowly they turn to face mobs or players in combat. I just can't ever imagine wanting that experience over a mouse.
    Options